Should Obama Send Back His Peace-Prize???

The Olympics has zip to do with this.

I have zero problem with the killing of known terrorists who have taken American lives.

Your assertion that Obama is responsible for honor killings of women in Libya is absurd.

Your assertion that Obama is responsible for the Muslim Brotherhood rising in Egypt is absurd.

Pakistan harbors known terrorists (like Bin Laden). I have no problems with military actions there, as long as they are targeting known terrorists and Al Queda.

Obama had no problem targeting U.S.-born Anwar al-Awlaki for assassination in Yemen, and neither do I.

I am 'iffy' on the whole 'hit list' thing. But if you're a known terrorist and have been directly responsible for taking American lives, I'm a little less 'iffy'.

All that having been said, realize I do not like or support Obama or his policies. Also, I think his getting the Nobel peace Prize for actions that had not yet occurred (and from the last 3 years, never will) was ridiculous and cheapens the prize considerably. But to blame hm for all that is disingenuous at best, and partisan hackish at worst.

Gotta agree.

I will never support Barry's policies either but he has done a good job going after the terrorists. One bright spot in an otherwise sucky performance as POTUS.

It seems the dimwits that gave him the NPP for actions they thought he was going to take are now sadly disappointed.

Silly me. I thought you actually had to do something to get that prize??

They wasted a perfectly good NPP on Barry.

I'm sure they'd like to take it back. Egg on face big time.
With obamaturd all the rules go out the window. Giving him was the biggest act of but kissing ever.

I believe that killing international terrorists does aid the peace process. The whole world is safer with the demise of Al Qaida and the disarray in the international terrorist community

This is one of Obamas biggest successes

I believe that killing international terrorists does aid the peace process. The whole world is safer with the demise of Al Qaida and the disarray in the international terrorist community

But you idiots on the left blasted Bush for taking out hussein who was murdering his own people by the thousands. Take it from obamaturd and give it to Bush.

I have zero problem with the killing of known terrorists who have taken American lives.

Your assertion that Obama is responsible for honor killings of women in Libya is absurd.

Your assertion that Obama is responsible for the Muslim Brotherhood rising in Egypt is absurd.

Pakistan harbors known terrorists (like Bin Laden). I have no problems with military actions there, as long as they are targeting known terrorists and Al Queda.

Obama had no problem targeting U.S.-born Anwar al-Awlaki for assassination in Yemen, and neither do I.

I am 'iffy' on the whole 'hit list' thing. But if you're a known terrorist and have been directly responsible for taking American lives, I'm a little less 'iffy'.

All that having been said, realize I do not like or support Obama or his policies. Also, I think his getting the Nobel peace Prize for actions that had not yet occurred (and from the last 3 years, never will) was ridiculous and cheapens the prize considerably. But to blame hm for all that is disingenuous at best, and partisan hackish at worst.

Gotta agree.

I will never support Barry's policies either but he has done a good job going after the terrorists. One bright spot in an otherwise sucky performance as POTUS.

It seems the dimwits that gave him the NPP for actions they thought he was going to take are now sadly disappointed.

I agree that all terrorist should die of lead poisoning or get blown to pieces but then again if you want to take the page out of the Democrat handbook, "these action only breed thousands more".

Obama has discovered the only thing he's good at it using Bush's military to kill and destroy. Fact is that's all Obama ever does right. Libs keep reminding us of that.

So remind me why he deserves a peace prize again. Aren't peacemakers supposed to encourage peace???

A real head scratcher no doubt.

obama-jagland.jpg

I remember the first thought that went through my mind when he won the damned thing.

:disbelief: This Is :bsflag:

Obama had just been totally humiliated when he came in dead last in the Olympics vote. He couldn't BS his way into bringing the Olympic games to Chicago. So a couple of weeks after this all of the sudden he wins a Nobel Peace Prize for what????

My.....what great timing.

Obama expressed surprise of course.

Turns out for nothing. Since he's been President he has murdered several terrorists, one an unarmed Usama Bin Laden, in cold-blood. He's gone from kill or capture to just kill them and dump their body in Davy Jone's locker.

His support for the Arab Spring started in Tunisia and has resulted in hundreds of honor killings of women in Libya who's only crime was to be rape victims of Qaddafi's soldiers.

Right now at this writing Christians are under siege in Egypt after the peace-movement gave way to a Theocracy instead of a Democracy. Radicals are currently ginning up a war against Israel instead of attempting to move on and build a better life for themselves. The Muslim Brotherhood is now firmly in control, as we have warned.

Pakistan is now our enemy because Obama continues to bomb villages inside their borders despite warning from the government that further military action would result in dire consequences.

This is one of the excuses Thorbjørn Jagland, Chairman of the Norwegian Nobel Committee gave for justification of the award:

We couldn’t avoid giving the prize to President Obama given the will of Alfred Nobel and what he did on this point. But, there are other things also, which we looked at, for instance, the fact that he started immediately to build bridges to the Muslim world throughout the time."

Yes, building bridges.....then blowing them all to hell.

Incidentally, captured, non-uniformed enemy combatants are entitled to no rights under the Geneva Conventions or the U.S. Constitution. Every one of them could have been summarily executed on the battlefield (and have been under Obama).

Nonetheless, riding on his moral high horse with lifted chin, Obama extends American constitutional rights to foreign enemy combatants. Yet, inexplicably, the same Obama had no problem targeting U.S.-born Anwar al-Awlaki for assassination in Yemen. The question here is not whether al-Awlaki was deserving of death. The relevant question is whether Obama acted according to his own professed understanding of "the rule of law."

The unilateral power Obama is wielding makes Bush's "illegal torture" look like pat-a-cake. Articles: Nobel Peace Laureate Assassinates American Citizen

Obama also has a hit list of folks that he's targeting for assassination. Secret panel can put Americans on kill list' | Reuters

A CNN poll currently has Obama losing 22 - 77 on the question; Has Obama lived up to his Nobel Peace Prize? Debate: Has President Obama lived up to his Nobel Peace Prize? – Global Public Square - CNN.com Blogs

Obama showed support for the violent protests earlier this year in Wisconsin and now supports similar protests all over the United States. We can see direct ties to Obama now through ACORN, SEIU, The Workers Family Party and other union thugs. They're deficating on police cars and pissing all over the place. Now the protesters want to invade the homes of rich Republicans. It doesn't matter that most of the people in charge on Wall Street vote Democrat. New York City is a liberal mecca. What gives them the idea that only Republicans are greedy????

Fast & Furious is contributing to violence all along the U.S. Mexico border. Yes, this Nobel Peace Prize winner made sure that over 2000 automatic weapons ended up in the hands of Mexican drug-runners, and is responsible for murders and even the death of an ICE agent.

So I think Obama needs to send that puppy back because he doesn't deserve it.

Links

The new humane: killing terrorists instead of capturing them « Hot Air

Secret panel can put Americans on kill list' | Reuters

Will the 'Fast and Furious' Scandal Be Obama's Watergate? | The Weekly Standard

Fast and Furiouis gave guns to drug cartels and the used them to kill other drug cartels. Amiercan border patrol agent was just collateral damage or casualty of war. Obama and Holder need a medal.
Violence on the border is between drug cartels trying to make a living for their families. Now they are giving assistance to poor Mexicans as do Hamas. How much money do we give corrupt Mexico to keep the drugs flowing over the border to be distributed to Black youth. GENOCIDE at the governent level.

WE have a prison full of people who have not been read the maranda rights or given legal day in court. How many have we killed before Obama brought our troops home and plan on bringing mroe home.
Obama being elected awaken a lot of rip van winkels that slept throught 8 years of distructions by Bush.
Give me Bush anyday over the baffoon in office now.

Gotta agree.

I agree that all terrorist should die of lead poisoning or get blown to pieces but then again if you want to take the page out of the Democrat handbook, "these action only breed thousands more".

Obama has discovered the only thing he's good at it using Bush's military to kill and destroy. Fact is that's all Obama ever does right. Libs keep reminding us of that.

So remind me why he deserves a peace prize again. Aren't peacemakers supposed to encourage peace???

A real head scratcher no doubt.

Did you even READ our comments?

I'm merely pointing out the result of Obama's "Good Intentions".

Whether he had any prior knowledge of this is debatable.

I don't think you mentioned Obama's gun-running program or his support of violent protests, but I would forget to mention it too if I wanted to avoid talking about it.

Btw, Bush never got Nobel consideration for killing and capturing terrorists. What's peaceful about giving the order to bomb or put holes in people????

You seem to be laboring under the misapprehension that I am an Obama supporter. You obviously have not read the comments I made and that you responded to. perhaps you should try doing so, and THEN posting a response. Just a thought.

I don't think you mentioned Obama's gun-running program or his support of violent protests, but I would forget to mention it too if I wanted to avoid talking about it.

Btw, Bush never got Nobel consideration for killing and capturing terrorists. What's peaceful about giving the order to bomb or put holes in people????

You seem to be laboring under the misapprehension that I am an Obama supporter. You obviously have not read the comments I made and that you responded to. perhaps you should try doing so, and THEN posting a response. Just a thought.

All you talked about was how you supported Obama's methods and mentioned nothing in opposition.

That equates to you supporting Obama.

No complaint about his refusal to capture even unarmed targets.

I have to assume that you like what he's doing.

Last edited:

But you idiots on the left blasted Bush for taking out hussein who was murdering his own people by the thousands. Take it from obamaturd and give it to Bush.

Not quite...

We blasted Bush for invading a country that was not involved in international terrorism and was not a threat to anyone outside it's borders

Obama is going after the terrorists where they live......and it was not Iraq

Not quite...

We blasted Bush for invading a country that was not involved in international terrorism and was not a threat to anyone outside it's borders

As someone who opposes the war in Iraq because it's not our problem, you really are ignorant. And BTW, Hussein actually finished the war in Iraq according to Bush's plan and timeline. Your post is just masturbation.

Not quite...

Saddam was aiding terrorists.

Bush said early on that he would not distinguish between terrorists and their supporters.

Obama has bombed Yemen, Pakistan, and Libya.

He has left Iran alone.

Iran is one of the centers of terrorism in the world and is currently building a weapons program.

Sounds like a threat to me.

Last edited:

All you talked about was how you supported Obama's methods and mentioned nothing in opposition.

you really do have some sort of mental deficiency, don't you.

I said I had no problems with targeting known terrorists who have taken American lives... and you hear 'I fully support Obama and all he does' ???

What are you on?

you really do have some sort of mental deficiency, don't you.

I said I had no problems with targeting known terrorists who have taken American lives... and you hear 'I fully support Obama and all he does' ???

What are you on?

I don't take drugs. I drink very little. I don't smoke dope nor sniff glue.

I do have the ability to recognize opposition to my ideas. Because you change your avi so often I can't assume what you really meant because I don't know you. I have to go by what you post not what you're thinking.

You showed your support for the killing of unarmed enemy combatants. That is the only thing you said that had any relevance to the topic of this thread, "Should Obama send his NPP back". If you get to know me you will understand that I can get a little sarcastic. I sometimes play Devil's Advocate.

I support killing of terrorists, but whenever possible capturing them is more desirable. Obama takes the easy way by murdering them. Does he deserve a peace prize? Most say no. Will his actions cause future catastropy rather than prevent it??? Judging by his results, YES.

Not quite...

As someone who opposes the war in Iraq because it's not our problem, you really are ignorant. And BTW, Hussein actually finished the war in Iraq according to Bush's plan and timeline. Your post is just masturbation.

Somebody had to finish it. God knows Bush couldn't finish it in 5 years after declaring mission accomplished

Not quite...

Bush said early on that he would not distinguish between terrorists and their supporters.

He has left Iran alone.

Iran is one of the centers of terrorism in the world and is currently building a weapons program.

Let me think.....

What is the difference here?

Oh yea.........Bush managed to kill 4000 Americans in executing his strategic blunder of invading Iraq. All the while ignoring terrorist cells in Yemen and Pakistan

Obama managed to actually kill the real international terrorists where they live without jeopardizing our soldiers

Not quite...

Somebody had to finish it. God knows Bush couldn't finish it in 5 years after declaring mission accomplished

Your personal preference....which do you like better, "Mission Accomplished,"

or 'I'm John Kerry and I'm reporting for duty,' he said moments later from the podium -- and snapped off a salute.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Not quite...

He has left Iran alone.

Let me think.....

What is the difference here?

Oh yea.........Bush managed to kill 4000 Americans in executing his strategic blunder of invading Iraq. All the while ignoring terrorist cells in Yemen and Pakistan

Obama managed to actually kill the real international terrorists where they live without jeopardizing our soldiers

Not jeopardizing our soldiers???

To date there has been close to a thousand dead in Afghanistan this year. The only reason you don't know this is because the State run media refuses to give Obama's wars the same treatment they gave Bush's wars.

Obama has unilaterally attacked targets in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, and Yemen without asking approval from the UN or the Senate. That is not the act of a peaceful leader.

Last edited:

or 'I'm John Kerry and I'm reporting for duty,' he said moments later from the podium -- and snapped off a salute.

The "Mission Accomplished" mantra is a media invention intended to destroy the positive effect Bush had on morale when he landed on that flightdeck wearing his flightsuit and shook hands with nearly every swinging-dick on that carrier.

The sign was not his idea, but instead placed there to give congrats for a successful completion of their deployment and a job well done.....both of which drove the Democraps crazy.

The "Mission Accomplished" mantra is a media invention intended to destroy the positive effect Bush had on morale when he landed on that flightdeck wearing his flightsuit and shook hands with nearly every swinging-dick on that carrier.

The sign was not his idea, but instead placed there to give congrats for a successful completion of their deployment and a job well done.....both of which drove the Democraps crazy.

LOL

Sure it was. So how come Bushs speech carried the same mission accomplished message?

"In the Battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back