Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency

Maybe you're right ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, you pitiful little troll, Hillary isn't president.
But she is mentally ill.

They already exist - they are called Primaries, Debates, and the ELECTION.

Trump passed all of his physicals.

Hillary lost all of hers.

PHYSICAL:
During the Primaries and Campaign, she stumbled, wobbled, almost fell - had to be helped to walk, and coughed like a 3-pack-a-day-habit smoker.

MENTAL:
The DNC had to feed her debate questions in advance, and she had to wear an ear bud so she could still be fed answers during the debates.

She also failed the biggest test of all - she lost the election.
George W. Bush's mystery bulge:
bushs_mystery_bulge.jpg

george w. bush with device on his back - Google Search

You snowflakes still bring Bush up a decade later....and whine like a bitch when someone mentions Barry or Hillary. :p

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.

/----- No because the people scoring the tests will decide who our leaders will be. What a stupid question. And your heroes FDR and JFK would have failed the physical tests and eliminated .

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They already exist - they are called Primaries, Debates, and the ELECTION.

Trump passed all of his physicals.

Hillary lost all of hers.

PHYSICAL:
During the Primaries and Campaign, she stumbled, wobbled, almost fell - had to be helped to walk, and coughed like a 3-pack-a-day-habit smoker.

MENTAL:
The DNC had to feed her debate questions in advance, and she had to wear an ear bud so she could still be fed answers during the debates.

She also failed the biggest test of all - she lost the election.
George W. Bush's mystery bulge:
bushs_mystery_bulge.jpg

george w. bush with device on his back - Google Search
You do know that presidents can wear body armor, don't you? Not very bright are you?

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
Let's see, FDR, JFK and Hillary would not eligible.

But of course your mental test would be if the person were liberal enough. You on the left really are trying to get the country to march down the road of discrimination and segregation. Some things just never change.

So you want to just stop any Democrat from ever being president again?

Seriously its a foolish idea. Why should we give the current government or any future governments power to ban opponents they don't like by claiming they are insane?

I think Bernie Sanders and the House Minority Leader need one.

But of course your mental test would be if the person were liberal enough. You on the left really are trying to get the country to march down the road of discrimination and segregation. Some things just never change.

Neither would Lincoln. Lots of depression

Neither would Lincoln. Lots of depression
Obama neither since he admitted to both drug and alcohol abuse.

Probably not.

But a lie detector test would be great.

That would have kept Obama, Hillary and Trump away.

Probably not.

But a lie detector test would be great.

That would have kept Obama, Hillary and Trump away.
could you imagine having a voice monitor that could tell you when anyone was lying?

there would be no more debates or public speeches

LOL. Hillary would have never passed ANY of the tests.

LOL. Hillary would have never passed ANY of the tests.
the tests would have been declared sexist.

Well go ahead and start an amendment to the Constitution, well see how far that gets you...

Jesus does the left know anything about the Constitution?

Forum List

Back