Should Members of Congress be Required to Take Drug Tests?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
My Gawd, the drivers of most cars have to pass blood alcohol tests if pulled over, and engineers, doctors etc have to maintain a professional status.

Why shouldnt the top most levels of our government all not have to pass a drug test?

Anyone think most of them would pass?

d818f9a0-97de-4b98-bb27-370a67657ac3-jpeg.304924

Americans Want Congress Members To Pee In Cups To Prove They're Not On Drugs | HuffPost

My Gawd, the drivers of most cars have to pass blood alcohol tests if pulled over, and engineers, doctors etc have to maintain a professional status.

Why shouldnt the top most levels of our government all not have to pass a drug test?

Americans Want Congress Members To Pee In Cups To Prove They're Not On Drugs | HuffPost
They DEFINITELY should be required to take drug tests. I DON'T think Nazi Pelousy would pass.
I am fairly certain you are correct.

They'd have to stop dosing tRump with Valium be for speeches and meth before rallies.
TDS strikes again.

They'd have to stop dosing tRump with Valium be for speeches and meth before rallies.
Hey, SHITHEAD, Donald Trump doesn't USE drugs. And last I checked, Valium is quite legal. You are a REAL dipshit. Please refrain from posting in the future unless you have something of ANY intellect to say. Just dreadful, CC.

TDS strikes again.
Yep, Creepy Crepitus (CC) is beyond help.

TDS strikes again.
I don't like and I'm not proud of the times I use profanity on these threads. But sometimes it seems to be the only way to get through to these brainwashed individuals. So you'll rarely see me use profanity. I think it just doesn't look good when you do this.

Yes, impose drug tests and background checks Jim, let them 'live' the way they impose life on their constituency.

In fact, let's have every single one of them provide tax records publicly as well, maybe then the time honored adage 'follow the money' will come to fruition revealing how $174K results in millionaire status for incumbents

evident quid pro quo exists far more than just some Ukraine dog/pony show

~S~

TDS strikes again.
Where?

Hey, SHITHEAD, Donald Trump doesn't USE drugs. And last I checked, Valium is quite legal. You are a REAL dipshit. Please refrain from posting in the future unless you have something of ANY intellect to say. Just dreadful, CC.
Bullshit. It's obvious he does, unless you think his handlers are dosing him without permission?

TDS strikes again.
Yep, Creepy Crepitus (CC) is beyond help.
Oh look, you made a friend.

You kids need some "alone time"?

TDS strikes again.
I don't like and I'm not proud of the times I use profanity on these threads. But sometimes it seems to be the only way to get through to these brainwashed individuals. So you'll rarely see me use profanity. I think it just doesn't look good when you do this.
Delicate little snowflake, aren't ya?

At the end of the day, I can only speak for myself and I don't have a thing to hide.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. No, I will not send anyone a sample of my urine to write their name on.

Yes, impose drug tests and background checks Jim, let them 'live' the way they impose life on their constituency.

In fact, let's have every single one of them provide tax records publicly as well, maybe then the time honored adage 'follow the money' will come to fruition revealing how $174K results in millionaire status for incumbents

evident quid pro quo exists far more than just some Ukraine dog/pony show

~S~
Does it bother you that all members of Congress are allowed to engage in Insider Trading?

How to I put this. There is a huge problem in the US with misuse of "Legally Obtained" drugs. And Valium is near to top of that probematic list. If Rump is using Valium then he is using drugs.

Forum List

Back