Should Mail-In Balloting Continue?

We've just had the most secure election in history. Mail in ballot should become the new standard. Standing in line for hours to cast a ballot you could do from your house is stupid.

Amusing! Democrats, who want us to believe they are open to new ideas and moving forward now want to revert back to a system hundreds of years old and easily manipulated. What a plan!

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

We've just had the most secure election in history. Mail in ballot should become the new standard. Standing in line for hours to cast a ballot you could do from your house is stupid.

Amusing! Democrats, who want us to believe they are open to new ideas and moving forward now want to revert back to a system hundreds of years old and easily manipulated. What a plan!

You can’t even keep your own conspiracy theories straight.

Mail in voting for all is a new idea.

serious-face-donald-trump-yeah-right-meme-M.png

Yeah, right, using "technology" hundreds of years old is a new idea!

I wonder why no one thought of using it hundreds of years ago?

serious-face-donald-trump-yeah-right-meme-M.png

Yeah, right, using "technology" hundreds of years old is a new idea!

I wonder why no one thought of using it hundreds of years ago?

Oregon began vote by mail in the 1980's.
I'm sorry you're so mentally challenged. Expanding vote by mail nationwide is a new idea. If you think it isn't...well you're pretty stupid.

Too many irregularities and inconsistencies came about in the 2020 Elections. The Trump ship has sailed and Biden will be the next President. But, as a voter, I don’t want to see Mail In Balloting return. It raises too much uncertainty an doubt.

Vote by mail should be conducted within the Absentee Ballot guidelines; not Mail In.

Almost every western / free nation in the world has OUTLAWED / BANNED the process of Mail-In ballot voting for the EXACT criminal / election fraud reasons we saw and are still seeing revealed in this election. The other day an African nation Rep gave an interview in which he said countries of the world are laughing at and mocking the US for the DISASTER this last election was, about how Democrats allowed and counted truck-loads of ballots shipped from one state to another (NY-to-Pa), how DEAD people, out-of-state, and even voters whose residence listed were not even residents were counted... We and the obvious criminal debacle the world just saw are the laughing stock of 3rd-World nations....

....but Democrats and snowflakes LOVE it......

We are the laughing stock because people are amazed at how Trump can get away with what he is trying to pull.

No, we are the laughing because we have such horrible voter security where signatures aren't validated in PA and people don't even need an ID to vote. That is ludicrous for a 1st world country. Most 3rd world countries are far more secure. Democrats want to maintain the status quo or even make it less secure. We all know why that is.

Our voter security is fine. There is no evidence signatures were not checked. The trouble with IDs is that they are about suppressing votes. We know what this is all about. Voter suppression because Republicans are no longer capable of moving beyond white males.
How does requiring an ID suppress votes?

The only reason for the reprehensible right's unwarranted opposition to voting by mail is because they perceive it to be beneficial to Democrats - it's another manifestation of conservatives' efforts to suppress votes.
No, Republicans are not opposed to ballot by request, they are opposed to mass mail out ballots.

I agree that mass balloting probably does benefit democrats, but, it also opens the door to wide spread fraud. I mean, you can't believe that if a state decides to dump millions of ballots into the postal system with no real way to ensure that every ballot gets to the appropriate recipient, that it doesn't increase the risk that someone will vote illegally.

There is no evidence of that. There has been no evidence of massive fraud in any state that conducts their elections by mail.
Ok, there is no evidence of "massive fraud", but possibly evidence of "a little fraud".

How much fraud is acceptable in your book?

Several states already send mail-in ballots to every active voter. There has been no evidence of fraud.
THOSE states require voters to REQUEST a (1) Mail-In ballot and those voters are sent one (1) mail-In Ballot. In this election we have signed affidavits by hundreds of Americans reporting election fraud, to include voters saying they were mailed MULTIPLE Mail-In ballots. 1 Voter reported receiving 18 (EIGHTEEN) Mail-In Ballots. Gee...and those states just happened to be the Swing States when the majority of election fraud has been reported / proven....

It is amazing how many people are willing to li to steal a election.
I know! You democrats need to stop that!

You fascist Trump supporters are the ones doing it.
No, they just want a fair election. Are you saying that there absolutely no fraud in this election?

You see, the repubs say they see fraud, and they have testimony, and evidence to back it up, but the left says its all fake news. So, who's right? One side against another.

Too many irregularities and inconsistencies came about in the 2020 Elections. The Trump ship has sailed and Biden will be the next President. But, as a voter, I don’t want to see Mail In Balloting return. It raises too much uncertainty an doubt.

Vote by mail should be conducted within the Absentee Ballot guidelines; not Mail In.
I'm fine with absentee ballots with the same level of fraud guarantees that we use for Bank Accounts, Credit Accounts and Tax Filing. This followed by a high quality signature match before the ballot is separated from the signature card. My ballot included a place for my cell phone number in case they could not verify my signature and I was prepared to text them a picture of me holding my drivers' license or passport.

We all know why the Dems want to make sure they can steal elections, because they know they cannot win and election that isn't fixed. We all watched them fix their last two Democrat Primary seasons to rob Bernie who would have won without widespread cheating. We are supposed to be surprised that they approach the General Election in the same manner?

Almost every western / free nation in the world has OUTLAWED / BANNED the process of Mail-In ballot voting for the EXACT criminal / election fraud reasons we saw and are still seeing revealed in this election. The other day an African nation Rep gave an interview in which he said countries of the world are laughing at and mocking the US for the DISASTER this last election was, about how Democrats allowed and counted truck-loads of ballots shipped from one state to another (NY-to-Pa), how DEAD people, out-of-state, and even voters whose residence listed were not even residents were counted... We and the obvious criminal debacle the world just saw are the laughing stock of 3rd-World nations....

We are the laughing stock because people are amazed at how Trump can get away with what he is trying to pull.

No, we are the laughing because we have such horrible voter security where signatures aren't validated in PA and people don't even need an ID to vote. That is ludicrous for a 1st world country. Most 3rd world countries are far more secure. Democrats want to maintain the status quo or even make it less secure. We all know why that is.

Our voter security is fine. There is no evidence signatures were not checked. The trouble with IDs is that they are about suppressing votes. We know what this is all about. Voter suppression because Republicans are no longer capable of moving beyond white males.
How does an ID work with mail-in ballots?

I'm fine with absentee ballots with the same level of fraud guarantees that we use for Bank Accounts, Credit Accounts and Tax Filing. This followed by a high quality signature match before the ballot is separated from the signature card. My ballot included a place for my cell phone number in case they could not verify my signature and I was prepared to text them a picture of me holding my drivers' license or passport.

We all know why the Dems want to make sure they can steal elections, because they know they cannot win and election that isn't fixed. We all watched them fix their last two Democrat Primary seasons to rob Bernie who would have won without widespread cheating. We are supposed to be surprised that they approach the General Election in the same manner?
Imbecile, the Democrat won in this election because he got the most legal votes, not because of fraud.

Don't know. I was asking busybee, who claimed voter ID suppresses vote, how voter ID suppresses votes.

Don't know. I was asking busybee, who claimed voter ID suppresses vote, how voter ID suppresses votes.
In the same manner that pin numbers and passwords suppress illegal access.

I'm sorry you're so mentally challenged. Expanding vote by mail nationwide is a new idea. If you think it isn't...well you're pretty stupid.

Do you know the difference between the process used by Oregon and other states mailing ballots to everyone registered to vote?

Do you know the difference between the process used by Oregon and other states mailing ballots to everyone registered to vote?

I just know they mail ballots to all registered voters: As does, CO, WA, HI, and UT.

And nobody has ever said anything about their elections being fraudulent.

I just know they mail ballots to all registered voters: As does, CO, WA, HI, and UT.

And nobody has ever said anything about their elections being fraudulent.

So you are proud that you are ignorant about the subject and, typical of the far-left, just parrot what they are told by their superior leaders. You just know they would never lie to you don't you. Is that the reason you refuse to make an attempt to inform yourself? Ignorance is bliss?

Most secure election in history. Mail in ballot should become the new standard. Standing in line for hours to cast a ballot you could do from your house is stupid.
If one has the right to determine the course of the Republic they can get their pathetic ass off the couch and vote in person. How do you eliminate voter registration fraud and validate voter ID? You don’t and you know it! The polls in each state open well in advance of the general election, so what you are saying is that their too lazy and irresponsible to make the effort, so why entrust them with the right to vote?

You are pathetic. Voting should not be made harder. It should be made easier. Fortunately garbage like you are in the minority.
Wrong. Voting should be restricted to fewer people and it should be more secure, meaning at a minimum that ID and proof of citizenship should be required.

It keeps dead people and illegal aliens from voting.

Imbecile, the Democrat won in this election because he got the most legal votes, not because of fraud.
Wrong.

It doesn't. That's why mail-in ballots should be illegal

Several states already send mail-in ballots to every active voter. There has been no evidence of fraud.
THOSE states require voters to REQUEST a (1) Mail-In ballot and those voters are sent one (1) mail-In Ballot. In this election we have signed affidavits by hundreds of Americans reporting election fraud, to include voters saying they were mailed MULTIPLE Mail-In ballots. 1 Voter reported receiving 18 (EIGHTEEN) Mail-In Ballots. Gee...and those states just happened to be the Swing States when the majority of election fraud has been reported / proven....

It is amazing how many people are willing to li to steal a election.
I know! You democrats need to stop that!

You fascist Trump supporters are the ones doing it.
No, they just want a fair election. Are you saying that there absolutely no fraud in this election?

You see, the repubs say they see fraud, and they have testimony, and evidence to back it up, but the left says its all fake news. So, who's right? One side against another.
Since the left is trying desperately to cover up the facts about the election, it's apparent who is telling the truth.

Forum List

Back