Should Mail-In Balloting Continue?

Too many irregularities and inconsistencies came about in the 2020 Elections. The Trump ship has sailed and Biden will be the next President. But, as a voter, I don’t want to see Mail In Balloting return. It raises too much uncertainty an doubt.

Vote by mail should be conducted within the Absentee Ballot guidelines; not Mail In.

Your post isn't correct.

You want it to be but facts just don't back you up.

Most of the nation did a satisfactory to a good job in mail in voting.

My state and a few others are 100% mail in voting.

Guess what? We all got A ratings on our elections.

The states that wanted to do a good job with mail in or absentee voting did do a good job. The few that didn't want to do a good job, didn't. Only 8 states had problems with mail in voting. All but 2 of the states that didn't do a good job were red trump states.

Mail in voting bypasses the voting suppression schemes the conservatives do to prevent minorities and young people from voting. So because this election a record amount of people voted by mail and trump lost, you want to do away with it.

Guess what? You are no one. You don't matter. What you want doesn't matter. You don't make any rules on mail in voting or rules on anything. Those who do make those rules don't even know you exist much less give a rat's ass what you want.

Mail in voting will continue and I hope more people do it to avoid all the republican schemes to prevent them from voting.

You don't like it? Too bad. Deal with it.

Loser.

View attachment 426144

It is not a matter of what I want. It is a matter of voting system risk and vulnerabilities that exist. Absentee Voting format meets all of the benefits Mail-In voting. The difference is the voter initiates the request for the ballot. How and why can that be considered "voter oppression"?

Too many irregularities and inconsistencies came about in the 2020 Elections. The Trump ship has sailed and Biden will be the next President. But, as a voter, I don’t want to see Mail In Balloting return. It raises too much uncertainty an doubt.

Vote by mail should be conducted within the Absentee Ballot guidelines; not Mail In.
JUNK MAIL voting is the correct term for it because uninformed people think Absentee Ballot and Mail in ballots are the same.
THEY ARE NOT!
I've voted absentee often because the state I'm in allows over 65.
BUT the process requires I make a request for absentee, get a form, I fill out and SIGN the form and then I get a ballot which after
voting I stick into an envelope and sign the envelope and then put into an official mailing envelope and mail. Thus my signature is verified for the request and compared to the inside envelope. Extremely foolproof and has worked successfully.
BUT JUNK MAIL voting is ballots are sent to addresses on the voting registration, regardless of the fact that 10% of Americans move
every year! So in 4 years it's possible 40% of the registered voters roll have MOVED.
Yet the JUNK MAIL still sends and the recipient who in most cases is ignorant they are breaking a law sign and return the ballot!
NO chain of custody there!
Hence the millions of possible "mail harvesting", fraudulent signatures that JUNK MAIL voting encourages!

Operative word being "possible"

Five states do nothing but mail ballots to every registered voter. Nobody has ever made an issue about the legitimacy of their elections...no massive fraud has been uncovered. There were something like 8,000 losers on 11/3/20. Only one orange man is screaming that there is fraud.
They do "ABSENTEE Voting" mailing... a very very big distinction from JUNK MAIL voting which I guess you don't grasp!
I don't know what 5 states you are alluding to but I've lived in FL/TX both "ABSENTEE voting" which has had NO Issues.
BUT JUNK MAIL states have problems like this in GA:
  • 2,506 felons illegally voted
  • 66,248 under 18 registered to vote
  • 2,423 weren’t registered at all
  • 1,043 used a PO Box
  • 4,926 voted past the registration date
  • 10,315 died before the election
  • 395 voted in two states
  • 15,700 moved out of state before the election
  • 40,279 changed county and didn’t re-register to vote
  • 143,835 illegal votes in Georgia.
  • Biden Total votes: 2,473,707
  • Trump 2,461,779
  • or a difference of 11,928 So something totally unfair here!
Lying idiot, Georgia doesn't automatically send ballots to all registered voters.

Your post isn't correct.

The states that wanted to do a good job with mail in or absentee voting did do a good job. The few that didn't want to do a good job, didn't. Only 8 states had problems with mail in voting. All but 2 of the states that didn't do a good job were red trump states.

Mail in voting bypasses the voting suppression schemes the conservatives do to prevent minorities and young people from voting. So because this election a record amount of people voted by mail and trump lost, you want to do away with it.

Guess what? You are no one. You don't matter. What you want doesn't matter. You don't make any rules on mail in voting or rules on anything. Those who do make those rules don't even know you exist much less give a rat's ass what you want.

Mail in voting will continue and I hope more people do it to avoid all the republican schemes to prevent them from voting.

Loser.

View attachment 426144

It is not a matter of what I want. It is a matter of voting system risk and vulnerabilities that exist. Absentee Voting format meets all of the benefits Mail-In voting. The difference is the voter initiates the request for the ballot. How and why can that be considered "voter oppression"?

Let me make this perfectly clear to you.

You don't make any rules. You are no one.

You can say you want something but there is a huge difference between wanting something and actually getting it.

Mail in voting is here to stay. My state is 100% mail in voting. Before that, a person could sign up for permanent mail in voting. Which I did in the early 90s.

In 2005 my state went 100% mail in voting.

Guess what? No problems. Election after election, we are rated A in voting.

Why? Because we have politicians who support our mail in voting system and don't do things to sabotage it like remove all but one ballot drop off box per county like Texas did. Or sabotage the US Mail like trump did. Or not count the mail in votes until after in person votes have been counted like a few states like PA did. PA wanted to count their mail in votes as they came in but trump and the republicans took them to court to force them to only count those mail in ballots after all in person ballots were counted. So the republicans did all they could to prevent mail in voting and to cause problems with the mail in ballots.

Mail in voting goes smoothly and well when republicans don't or can't do all they can to sabotage it.

Mail in voting will continue no matter what you want.

The facts don't back up your claims. Mail in voting is secure and reliable.

Stop lying about mail in voting.

trump lost.

Deal with it.

Loser.

Your post isn't correct.

Loser.

View attachment 426144

You can say you want something but there is a huge difference between wanting something and actually getting it.

Mail in voting is here to stay. My state is 100% mail in voting. Before that, a person could sign up for permanent mail in voting. Which I did in the early 90s.

Why? Because we have politicians who support our mail in voting system and don't do things to sabotage it like remove all but one ballot drop off box per county like Texas did. Or sabotage the US Mail like trump did. Or not count the mail in votes until after in person votes have been counted like a few states like PA did. PA wanted to count their mail in votes as they came in but trump and the republicans took them to court to force them to only count those mail in ballots after all in person ballots were counted. So the republicans did all they could to prevent mail in voting and to cause problems with the mail in ballots.

Mail in voting goes smoothly and well when republicans don't or can't do all they can to sabotage it.

trump lost.

Deal with it.

Loser.

I am not trying to make the rules. I have also accepted that Joe Biden will be the next President of the United States. I am trying to advocate for measures that will address risks and vulnerabilities in mail-in voting for future elections. Mail-In voting relies 100 percent on voter registrations. Please show how that is false. You keep talking about your state. I am referring to all states. Throughout all states, the voter registration lists include people no longer living or no longer living at the address or even within the district. Right there is potential for illegal voting. Candycorn, a regular poster here whom I almost always disagree with, came up with a good proposal whereas it is not necessarily a switch to all-Absentee voting but addresses the vulnerabilities and risks I have sited with respect to a consistent, clean voter registration list. For example, Candycorn proposed having voters show up in-person or use other forms of authentication in between elections to ensure that their information is accurate and validated. A state-issued voter ID to complement this process was also proposed. All of this for Mail-In voting that I could get behind.

Where or how is the voter oppression in all of this?

JUNK MAIL voting is the correct term for it because uninformed people think Absentee Ballot and Mail in ballots are the same.
THEY ARE NOT!
BUT the process requires I make a request for absentee, get a form, I fill out and SIGN the form and then I get a ballot which after
voting I stick into an envelope and sign the envelope and then put into an official mailing envelope and mail. Thus my signature is verified for the request and compared to the inside envelope. Extremely foolproof and has worked successfully.
BUT JUNK MAIL voting is ballots are sent to addresses on the voting registration, regardless of the fact that 10% of Americans move
every year! So in 4 years it's possible 40% of the registered voters roll have MOVED.
Yet the JUNK MAIL still sends and the recipient who in most cases is ignorant they are breaking a law sign and return the ballot!
Hence the millions of possible "mail harvesting", fraudulent signatures that JUNK MAIL voting encourages!

Five states do nothing but mail ballots to every registered voter. Nobody has ever made an issue about the legitimacy of their elections...no massive fraud has been uncovered. There were something like 8,000 losers on 11/3/20. Only one orange man is screaming that there is fraud.
They do "ABSENTEE Voting" mailing... a very very big distinction from JUNK MAIL voting which I guess you don't grasp!
I don't know what 5 states you are alluding to but I've lived in FL/TX both "ABSENTEE voting" which has had NO Issues.
  • 1,043 used a PO Box
  • Trump 2,461,779
Lying idiot, Georgia doesn't automatically send ballots to all registered voters.
Where did I say GA did that? I exactly said: BUT JUNK MAIL states have problems like this in GA:
Problems like GA had. Did I say GA did Junk Mail voting? NO!
But as people like you are wont to do, YOU didn't read the details!
AGAIN I said the problems in JUNK MAIL states were like what happened in GA.! I didn't say GA did JUNK MAIL!
NOW what GA did do:
Georgia: Georgia election officials sent absentee ballot request forms to the state’s 6.9 million registered voters for the June 9 primary.
Voters in Georgia don’t need to cite a reason for wanting to vote absentee. They can request their ballot up to 180 days before an election.

THEY ARE NOT!
The Left fears that they cannot win without cheating. The goal of Junk Mail voting is to ensure an adequate supply of ballots distributed for dems to cheat with.

Your post isn't correct.

Loser.

View attachment 426144

trump lost.

Deal with it.

Loser.

I am not trying to make the rules. I have also accepted that Joe Biden will be the next President of the United States. I am trying to advocate for measures that will address risks and vulnerabilities in mail-in voting for future elections. Mail-In voting relies 100 percent on voter registrations. Please show how that is false. You keep talking about your state. I am referring to all states. Throughout all states, the voter registration lists include people no longer living or no longer living at the address or even within the district. Right there is potential for illegal voting. Candycorn, a regular poster here whom I almost always disagree with, came up with a good proposal whereas it is not necessarily a switch to all-Absentee voting but addresses the vulnerabilities and risks I have sited with respect to a consistent, clean voter registration list. For example, Candycorn proposed having voters show up in-person or use other forms of authentication in between elections to ensure that their information is accurate and validated. A state-issued voter ID to complement this process was also proposed. All of this for Mail-In voting that I could get behind.

There isn't. The goal is to make sure that Dems can steal elections without being caught.
Have you noticed that we don't have mail in drug tests?
That you have to use a pin to file your taxes, withdraw cash, get into your car. We positively identify ourselves several times a day, effortlessly. But, with sure identification and one legal vote per legal voter, Dems aren't a national party anymore because no one wants their agenda.

Can the OP define what he is screaming about? What is "JUNK MAIL" ballots?

Be GLAD to repeat what I've said several times!
Now I know it isn't in a 30 second sound bite easy for idiots to comprehend but here goes.
I lived in Fl. I voted absentee several times.
The steps involved:
  • I request the ability to vote absentee as I am over 65.
  • The election office sent me an absentee ballot request.
  • I verified my address and SIGNED the request form.
  • Near the election I received my absentee ballot.
  • I voted and then stuck the ballot into an envelope that required my SIGNATURE.
  • I then stuffed the envelope that had my signature into another envelope and mailed.
  • The election office opened the outside envelope, reviewed the inside envelope signature as mine on the absentee request.
  • Accepted my ballot as legitimate.
NOW VERSUS what I've called "JUNK MAIL" voting which supposedly was because of COVID.

1) The election office mailed JUNK MAIL BALLOTS to the voting rolls they had.
10% of Americans move per year, in 4 years that could be nearly 40% invalid addresses.
2) The unsolicited (as in absentee ballot) ballot goes to an address that MAY not have the original voter living there any longer.
3) Given the stupidity of most Democrat voters especially knowing that signing a ballot fraudulently could cause imprisonment, these idiots sign and drop in the mail.
4) Election workers than look supposedly at the signature on file and the signed ballot... these workers are NOT experts, much less qualified to verify a signature and in most cases have accepted fraudulent, forged signatures.
5) The ballot is considered valid and counted.

JUNK MAIL created without any question greater opportunities for fraud!

Most states — but not all of them — require voters to submit an application that expresses their desire to vote by mail in order to receive the official ballot paperwork to cast a vote.
Additionally, some states permit voters to apply for “permanent absentee ballot status” so they automatically receive ballots via mail each election and do not need to submit applications for each one.

That said, the handful of states that have for years conducted elections entirely by mail — Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington,
and Utah — send ballots to every person listed in their respective databases of eligible voters, no application necessary.
With COVID-19, California, Nevada, New Jersey, and Vermont also conducted the 2020 presidential election that way —
every eligible resident received a ballot in the mail to vote for Trump or Biden, per NLSL.
Additionally, Montana allowed counties to decide whether they would conduct the election that way,
no requests for mail-in ballots necessary.
So, considering the number of registered voters in those 10 states (there are more than 4.2 million in Colorado alone)
there’s some truth to the claim “millions of mail-in ballots were sent to people who never asked for them” in the Trump-Biden race, if you consider the application process the step in which people “ask for” ballots.
In sum, while it was true millions of mail-in ballots were sent to people who did not submit applications for them in the 2020 presidential election, it was a mischaracterization of states’ election laws to frame that fact as evidence of impropriety or fraud.
Rather, the ballots were sent to registered voters in accordance with state laws.

THEY ARE NOT!

• 1,043 used a PO Box
  • Trump 2,461,779
Where did I say GA did that? I exactly said: BUT JUNK MAIL states have problems like this in GA:
AGAIN I said the problems in JUNK MAIL states were like what happened in GA.! I didn't say GA did JUNK MAIL!
NOW what GA did do:
Georgia: Georgia election officials sent absentee ballot request forms to the state’s 6.9 million registered voters for the June 9 primary.
Voters in Georgia don’t need to cite a reason for wanting to vote absentee. They can request their ballot up to 180 days before an election.
Then junk email voting is irrelevant. That aside, you posted...

• 1,043 used a PO Box
... what's the evidence of that other than Ray Smith, a Trump attorney, said it in an hearing while NOT under oath?

Your post isn't correct.

Loser.

View attachment 426144

trump lost.

Deal with it.

Loser.

If you look at the map I posted in my first reply to you, you will see that only 8 states had a problem with mail in voting.

That's 8 states out of 50. 42 states didn't have a problem.

Just because a ballot is sent out to a person doesn't mean it's going to be sent back in.

All ballots have bar codes on them. Doesn't matter what state. If a person is dead then it will register in the system because the death certificate has been filed with the state and the state has removed the dead person from the voting rolls. That is IF the state wants to. There are many who don't so they can say "look dead people are on the voting rolls!" as if someone will actually vote.

My state has an extra layer of security. If a person doesn't vote in 2 consecutive elections, that name is automatically dropped off the voting rolls. It happened to my son. He had to reregister to vote again this year so he could vote last month.

There was one reported person who tried to vote for his dead mother. He was a trump supporter and tried to vote for trump using his dead mother's name. He was caught, he will probably be prosecuted.

There are checks in place to secure the vote. Bar codes. Signature matches are just a couple.

I know the signature match does work. I was in a horrible accident with waves in 2009. My hands were paralyzed for a while. It took 3 and a half years of recovery including 3 separate surgeries to recover.

The next election I filled out my ballot and signed the envelope. A week or so later I got a letter from the county auditor. Saying there was a problem with my ballot and if I wanted it counted, I had to go in person to the auditor's office. So I did. Turned out my signature didn't match. Since it had changed due to that accident.

I showed my ID to prove who I am then signed a new signature card.

Your reply to me shows you either don't know much about the mail in system or you haven't used it.

Either way, you're wrong. It's very secure.

Now I know it isn't in a 30 second sound bite easy for idiots to comprehend but here goes.
The steps involved:
  • I voted and then stuck the ballot into an envelope that required my SIGNATURE.
  • I then stuffed the envelope that had my signature into another envelope and mailed.
  • The election office opened the outside envelope, reviewed the inside envelope signature as mine on the absentee request.
NOW VERSUS what I've called "JUNK MAIL" voting which supposedly was because of COVID.

10% of Americans move per year, in 4 years that could be nearly 40% invalid addresses.
2) The unsolicited (as in absentee ballot) ballot goes to an address that MAY not have the original voter living there any longer.
3) Given the stupidity of most Democrat voters especially knowing that signing a ballot fraudulently could cause imprisonment, these idiots sign and drop in the mail.
4) Election workers than look supposedly at the signature on file and the signed ballot... these workers are NOT experts, much less qualified to verify a signature and in most cases have accepted fraudulent, forged signatures.

Ahh thanks.

yeah...what you describe as “junk mail” is exactly what some states have done for years. Very little fraud and nobody complained about the legitimacy of the elections in those states.

Your post isn't correct.

Loser.

View attachment 426144

trump lost.

Deal with it.

Loser.

If you look at the map I posted in my first reply to you, you will see that only 8 states had a problem with mail in voting.

Just because a ballot is sent out to a person doesn't mean it's going to be sent back in.

All ballots have bar codes on them. Doesn't matter what state. If a person is dead then it will register in the system because the death certificate has been filed with the state and the state has removed the dead person from the voting rolls. That is IF the state wants to. There are many who don't so they can say "look dead people are on the voting rolls!" as if someone will actually vote.

My state has an extra layer of security. If a person doesn't vote in 2 consecutive elections, that name is automatically dropped off the voting rolls. It happened to my son. He had to reregister to vote again this year so he could vote last month.

There was one reported person who tried to vote for his dead mother. He was a trump supporter and tried to vote for trump using his dead mother's name. He was caught, he will probably be prosecuted.

There are checks in place to secure the vote. Bar codes. Signature matches are just a couple.

I know the signature match does work. I was in a horrible accident with waves in 2009. My hands were paralyzed for a while. It took 3 and a half years of recovery including 3 separate surgeries to recover.

The next election I filled out my ballot and signed the envelope. A week or so later I got a letter from the county auditor. Saying there was a problem with my ballot and if I wanted it counted, I had to go in person to the auditor's office. So I did. Turned out my signature didn't match. Since it had changed due to that accident.

Your reply to me shows you either don't know much about the mail in system or you haven't used it.

I used the Absentee Ballot this year. I initiated the request, a ballot was sent to myself, I voted. While I am happy you are very confident in your process, your state, I look at Registration Lists and relying on those lists throughout each state and I see gaps that I believe are worth addressing. Take Ohio for instance. There was a move by Republicans to purge names that had not voted in 6 years; even giving them the chance to update themselves as alive and living in the district. That was fought vehemently by Democrats. Maybe your state is a model. I am not focused on your state. I am focused on all states. Yourself even sited 8 out of 50 states with problems that need to be addressed.

Without massive election reform, this will be the last election. Joe Biden's fraud will not be allowed to stand.
46.jpg

The steps involved:

Ahh thanks.

yeah...what you describe as “junk mail” is exactly what some states have done for years. Very little fraud and nobody complained about the legitimacy of the elections in those states.

Most states — but not all of them — require voters to submit an application that expresses their desire to vote by mail in order to receive the official ballot paperwork to cast a vote.
Additionally, some states permit voters to apply for “permanent absentee ballot status” so they automatically receive ballots via mail each election and do not need to submit applications for each one.

That said, the handful of states that have for years conducted elections entirely by mail — Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington,
and Utah — send ballots to every person listed in their respective databases of eligible voters, no application necessary.
With COVID-19, California, Nevada, New Jersey, and Vermont also conducted the 2020 presidential election that way —
every eligible resident received a ballot in the mail to vote for Trump or Biden, per NLSL.
Additionally, Montana allowed counties to decide whether they would conduct the election that way,
So, considering the number of registered voters in those 10 states (there are more than 4.2 million in Colorado alone)
there’s some truth to the claim “millions of mail-in ballots were sent to people who never asked for them” in the Trump-Biden race, if you consider the application process the step in which people “ask for” ballots.
In sum, while it was true millions of mail-in ballots were sent to people who did not submit applications for them in the 2020 presidential election, it was a mischaracterization of states’ election laws to frame that fact as evidence of impropriety or fraud.
Rather, the ballots were sent to registered voters in accordance with state laws.

THEY ARE NOT!

• 1,043 used a PO Box
  • Trump 2,461,779
NOW what GA did do:
Then junk email voting is irrelevant. That aside, you posted...
  • 1,043 used a PO Box
... what's the evidence of that other than Ray Smith, a Trump attorney, said it in an hearing while NOT under oath?

The steps involved:

Ahh thanks.

"Opportunities for fraud". No proof that fraud was conducted in any great amounts.

Stop it with the charade.

YOUR
BLOB
LOST.

Your post isn't correct.

Loser.

View attachment 426144

trump lost.

Deal with it.

Loser.

OK... for the umpteenth time! READ what JUNK MAIL IS!
Ballots sent WITHOUT signature verification! I've highlighted so you can understand!!!

Now the point is most Dems/progressives/liberals are either too ignorant about criminal law regarding fraudulently signing a ballot, or they don't care and do so knowing they won't be caught! So with 10% of Americans moving EVERY year, in 4 years at least 20 to 30%
of Americans have moved. And if a dumb ass democrat that lives in those states where ballots were sent to addressees that no longer live there... geez hey let's vote for Biden since trump is so bad! mentality. Regardless it's illegal!

The question is validating voter rolls, vote manipulation, fictitious voter registration, and fraud. Until such time voter ID and validation processes are in place mail in ballots are open to fraud. How dead people remain on voter rolls is inexcusable, secretaries of each state should be constantly removing those deceased and moved from the state. We have the technology, it’s time to employ it and address the problem once and for all.

While you object to 'dead people' on the voter rolls, it's apparent that you have no objection to 'brain-dead people'!

Forum List

Back