Should Israel have been created?

So all of above including Israel are liars. How about the 138 countries that recently voted to recognize the already existing Palestine. Palestine is more qualified to be a state than Israel.
I guess Tinnie, with roots in the area, would say a thing like that. After all, he doesn't recognize that Israel actually exists.

He's a moron

ya know, P F, jos, sherri, george, BIK, pbel, etc. why put up with these people and their argument by insult. you really ccould be posting in the CDZ.

i would hate to flood that forum with posts about israel/palestine, but maybe the admins would be prompted to start another forum on israel/palestine without all the flaming etc. a "clean palestine/israel" forum. you know very few of the zionists, if any, could exist in a no vulgarity, no insult forum.

just an idea. let's all start posting there...and if you do, be careful. it is easy to slip.

you know very few of the zionists, if any, could exist in a no vulgarity, no insult forum.
Ain't that the truth!

yes. you and some others already post there. i think we should just leave these people to their propaganda, slurs, and insanity. even the more reasonable ones crumble when confronted.

their problem is they are tryinbg to deend things that are indefensible, and doing so with a ridiculous double standard.

all they really have to do is derail legitimate threads and they get sluffed of to no mans land. nothing made me more aware of this and more angry than my post about basicaally seperation of church and state, our taxpayer monies being used for a ridiculous witch hunt and vendetta by jews against catholics, and encouraging my country to insist upon a sovreign state open their files to our government turn into a catholic bashing session.

my only reluctance in posting in the CDZ is i am afraid to overwhelm it with issues regarding palestine/israel...and related issues such as islam, judaism, and christianity if need be...

for instance, try to justify the USA insisting it be recognisedd as a christian state....or a better analogy would be a caucasion, white european, christian state. i wonder how that would fly?

Quote: Originally Posted by reabhloideach
you know very few of the zionists, if any, could exist in a no vulgarity, no insult forum.

What is a "zionist" , PAPIST PIMP???? I have read
the shit written by the papist pimps and whores -----
over the centuries --and discovered that the papist perverts
use the term "zionist" in a manner so negative that
it is made to seem obscene by your catechism sluts.
Thus your charge that "ZIONISTS" are vulgar is actually
idiotic----the term ZIONISM is not a negative
nor is "ZIONIST"
---it is the filth mick catechism sluts who render that
which is noble-----obscene.
That which is termed "vulgar" is a matter of semantics.
That which IS vulgar is the stuff that emanated
from the PIMP OF ROME who enacted the ethos and even
the "legalities" under which baptized adolf abu ali-
--THRIVED
ie the legalities of canon law -----which rendered the
INQUISITION "HOLY" do form the basis of the
NUREMBURG LAWS which rendered Auschwitz "LEGAL"

seems to me---time to give up that
"CANONIZED" word-----it stinks and recognize the
OBSCENITY that has been derived from "CANON LAW"

nor is "ZIONIST"
--THRIVED

Of course they use the term Zionist in a negative way. This method derives from Naz\i ideology. "Any movement involving the Joooos is EVIL"

But what more do you expect from Seal, he acts vulgar at times and then asks for sympathy . How bout that eh Seal ?? Those damn evil Zionists, eh Seal ?????

:cuckoo:

nor is "ZIONIST"
--THRIVED

Your post Rose is just verification of what you say Seal said. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

nor is "ZIONIST"
--THRIVED

Of course they use the term Zionist in a negative way. This method derives from Naz\i ideology. "Any movement involving the Joooos is EVIL"

But what more do you expect from Seal, he acts vulgar at times and then asks for sympathy . How bout that eh Seal ?? Those damn evil Zionists, eh Seal ?????

way too funny, roudy. now saying "zionist" is anti-semitic.

this is exactly why i am encouraging people to post in the CDZ...what a ridiculous post.

look, i have seen zionists in the CDZ beore. they run off with their tails tucked between their legs.

So what are you saying?

That you people are never vulgar and rude?

I guess Tinnie, with roots in the area, would say a thing like that. After all, he doesn't recognize that Israel actually exists.

He's a moron

ya know, P F, jos, sherri, george, BIK, pbel, etc. why put up with these people and their argument by insult. you really ccould be posting in the CDZ.

i would hate to flood that forum with posts about israel/palestine, but maybe the admins would be prompted to start another forum on israel/palestine without all the flaming etc. a "clean palestine/israel" forum. you know very few of the zionists, if any, could exist in a no vulgarity, no insult forum.

just an idea. let's all start posting there...and if you do, be careful. it is easy to slip.
I wonder if Seal would have enjoyed the M E forum if he wasn't able to make up all his characters and other nonsense he posted. It appears that he is changing his tactics on this board trying to make the readers think he is such a good, reasonable guy, but I don't think all the readers are falling for it. I think the readers are smart enough to realize that many of the posters whom Seal admires just plain hate the Jews.

nor is "ZIONIST"
--THRIVED

this is exactly why i am encouraging people to post in the CDZ...what a ridiculous post.

look, i have seen zionists in the CDZ beore. they run off with their tails tucked between their legs.

I'm not Roudy....
Still sipping on the Whisky, eh Sealie boy ?

nor is "ZIONIST"
--THRIVED

And I've met a lot of Leprechauns before:

leprechaun.jpg

I'm not Roudy....
Still sipping on the Whisky, eh Sealie boy ?

way i figure it, if roudy and you think two irsih catholics are the same people, i can go with the flow and think two, ignorant, stupid, vulgar, whiney jews are the same people.

still counting your usurious scam profits, roudy boy.

leprechaun.jpg

and i have met more usurious, swarthy, hook nosed, shylocks than you have met leipreachans.

isn't this fun?

He's a moron

I wonder if Seal would have enjoyed the M E forum if he wasn't able to make up all his characters and other nonsense he posted. It appears that he is changing his tactics on this board trying to make the readers think he is such a good, reasonable guy, but I don't think all the readers are falling for it. I think the readers are smart enough to realize that many of the posters whom Seal admires just plain hate the Jews.

what i do is treat people with courtesy and respect initially, and beyond. however, at some point and on occasion, i will give better than i get...but i will never initiate the aggro.

if those initially dispensing the slurs happen to be jews, so be it. there are plenty of gentile zionists i respond to negatively as well, you stupid ass. you are the one who focuses on jews, not i.

leprechaun.jpg

and i have met more usurious, swarthy, hook nosed, shylocks than you have met leipreachans.

isn't this fun?

There you go Seal, show us your true colors hahahaha.

Hey, its not the Zionists fault you couldnt find the pot o' gold hahahaha. Drunk Irish fuck bahahahaha

leprechaun.jpg

isn't this fun?

There you go Seal, show us your true colors hahahaha.

Hey, its not the Zionists fault you couldnt find the pot o' gold hahahaha. Drunk Irish fuck bahahahaha

my true colours are to occasionally fuck witth asses who issue ethnic slurs and the like, no matter who the slur is directed against, and to fight fire with fire on those occasions when i choose not to ignore their stupid comments.

you qualify. just why and how often do you think you can pull these "drunk paddy" slurs without a response. do you think you are special?

you are beginning to bore me, jew boy.

what i do is treat people with courtesy and respect initially, and beyond. however, at some point and on occasion, i will give better than i get...but i will never initiate the aggro.

if those initially dispensing the slurs happen to be jews, so be it. there are plenty of gentile zionists i respond to negatively as well, you stupid ass. you are the one who focuses on jews, not i.
You really are not fooling anyone who has seen you in action on other forums over the years.. If it makes you happy to think you are fooling everyone here, so be it. I think the readers can see just from Seal's post that he can't stand to see a non Jew stick up for the Zionists or for that matter any Jews. He wants us to have the same mind set as he does.

You really are not fooling anyone who has seen you in action on other forums over the years.. If it makes you happy to think you are fooling everyone here, so be it. I think the readers can see just from Seal's post that he can't stand to see a non Jew stick up for the Zionists or for that matter any Jews. He wants us to have the same mind set as he does.

He compares Zionists to Nazis and then cries for sympathy after..he also never contributes to the topic of the thread. What would we so without Sealie boy on this forum

What abunch of baloney. PALESTINE WAS NOT a state theb liar.

So lets assume Palestine was a state between 1948 and 1967. Why were Egypt and Jordan Occupying it.

So all of above including Israel are liars. How about the 138 countries that recently voted to recognize the already existing Palestine. Palestine is more qualified to be a state than Israel.

The real question is who has the right to have a state inside Palestine's international borders?

Is it the Palestinians who are native to the terrritory?

Or is it the foreigners from Europe?

Forum List

Back