Should illegal aliens be deported.

Should illegal aliens be deported?

• Total voters
deported , yes , and that includes the the couple million 'caca daca' !!

Guarantee I my illiterate ass gets payed much better then you do. Proof? I dont have to lie about being a pro writer. You do.

I don't have to lie because it's true.

Lie for FDR. I have watched you run away from many corrections on the topic. MR gimpy feet gave the order. He was a racist like your other hero LBJ. you dont have the chops to sell the story Jose. Not you or you 10 other accounts.

Okay, buddy... this is the only account I have. I'm flattered you think I'm the one tormenting you, but that's just a collective opinion you're an illiterate twit.

There's no "Correction" at all. FDR went along with a terrible policy because the country was scared shitless after Pearl Harbor.

THIS sort of thing appeared in Time Magazine after Pearl Harbor.

life-1941-jap-chinese.jpg

No slack. Any wet back at my Job who cant get a DL is fired. Already got rid of 15, and counting. I liked you better when you railed against Mormons raping you and stealing your lunch money.

I liked you better... naw, who am I kidding, I never liked you. The very fact you work in a place where they hire 'Wetbacks' who can't get proper documentation tells me that you are on the lower rung of the food chain.

The crazy left wing bigot Democrats should run on open borders, amnesty, tax hikes, and gun ban LOL
But they won't because they know that they can't be honest.

No, they won't simplify the argument.

Most people think that we should cut the Dreamers a break.
Most people think the Rich should pay their fair share.
Most people think it's just fucking crazy that a nut like Nick Cruz can buy a machine gun and mow down his classmates.

And hey, thanks for admitting that the Democratic Party regards middle class people, white voters and protestant christians as its enemy ...... and it's getting worse every election.
The Democratic Party is pretty much based on hate.

Actually, middle class white people are their own worst enemy.

They keep watching their standard of living decline, and they have no clue why. They work two and three jobs, and wonder why their families fall apart.

Guarantee I my illiterate ass gets payed much better then you do. Proof? I dont have to lie about being a pro writer. You do.

I don't have to lie because it's true.

Lie for FDR. I have watched you run away from many corrections on the topic. MR gimpy feet gave the order. He was a racist like your other hero LBJ. you dont have the chops to sell the story Jose. Not you or you 10 other accounts.

Okay, buddy... this is the only account I have. I'm flattered you think I'm the one tormenting you, but that's just a collective opinion you're an illiterate twit.

There's no "Correction" at all. FDR went along with a terrible policy because the country was scared shitless after Pearl Harbor.

THIS sort of thing appeared in Time Magazine after Pearl Harbor.

life-1941-jap-chinese.jpg

No slack. Any wet back at my Job who cant get a DL is fired. Already got rid of 15, and counting. I liked you better when you railed against Mormons raping you and stealing your lunch money.

I liked you better... naw, who am I kidding, I never liked you. The very fact you work in a place where they hire 'Wetbacks' who can't get proper documentation tells me that you are on the lower rung of the food chain.

No it ain’t. You fuck up spelling, punctuation and syntax all the time. Only reason you go on about spelling with your multiple accounts is because you get clowned every time you post from any of them, Camp, Camp bell or whatever as well as the girl one.

Far as what I get payed, we can work it out, so you can see, I blow you away in pay bucko. Yup, and illegal alien is indeed a wet back. Other illegals refer to illegals as wet backs. Like I said, stick to your “being raped by Mormons” storey or this old catholic nun sex fantasys you used to blather on about. Way more entertaining

And hey, thanks for admitting that the Democratic Party regards middle class people, white voters and protestant christians as its enemy ...... and it's getting worse every election.
The Democratic Party is pretty much based on hate.

Actually, middle class white people are their own worst enemy.

They keep watching their standard of living decline, and they have no clue why. They work two and three jobs, and wonder why their families fall apart.

Projection much?

No it ain’t. You fuck up spelling, punctuation and syntax all the time. Only reason you go on about spelling with your multiple accounts is because you get clowned every time you post from any of them, Camp, Camp bell or whatever as well as the girl one.

Guy, if you think I am hiding behind every account that humiliates you, then that's kind of your paranoia. USMB is actually pretty good about weeding out "sock" accounts.

Far as what I get payed, we can work it out, so you can see, I blow you away in pay bucko. Yup, and illegal alien is indeed a wet back. Other illegals refer to illegals as wet backs. Like I said, stick to your “being raped by Mormons” storey or this old catholic nun sex fantasys you used to blather on about. Way more entertaining

Dude, you couldn't even go TWO FUCKING PARAGRAPHS without spelling errors!!!

But to the point, if you are working in a place that hires illegals, you really are on the lower end of the food chain. Credible companies don't hire illegals...

Guy, if you think I am hiding behind every account that humiliates you, then that's kind of your paranoia. USMB is actually pretty good about weeding out "sock" accounts.

Dude, you couldn't even go TWO FUCKING PARAGRAPHS without spelling errors!!!

But to the point, if you are working in a place that hires illegals, you really are on the lower end of the food chain. Credible companies don't hire illegals...

You don’t humiliate shit. The fact you try so hard is why I win every time. Spelling or no, you hide behind another account when you get butthurt, then run and tell a mod your being picked on. You have always done that. You are clowned on the daily and don’t even realize it. Been like that way back when you used to claim on this very bored you were a political operative and army war hero.

You don’t humiliate shit. The fact you try so hard is why I win every time. Spelling or no, you hide behind another account when you get butthurt, then run and tell a mod your being picked on. You have always done that. You are clowned on the daily and don’t even realize it. Been like that way back when you used to claim on this very bored you were a political operative and army war hero.

I don't have any other accounts, and I only complain to the mods if rules are broken like attacking people's families or such.

Oh, sometimes spell check isn't your friend.

It's "Board' not "bored".

The funny thing is I probably overshare about my background, which I probably shouldn't... and most of you still get it wrong.

The crazy left wing bigot Democrats should run on open borders, amnesty, tax hikes, and gun ban LOL
But they won't because they know that they can't be honest.

No, they won't simplify the argument.

Most people think that we should cut the Dreamers a break.
Most people think the Rich should pay their fair share.
Most people think it's just fucking crazy that a nut like Nick Cruz can buy a machine gun and mow down his classmates.

Trump offered amnesty for the Dreams but the Corrupt Democrats rejected it and screwed them over.
The rich already pay the highest tax rates and the poor don't pay income taxes.
Cruz broke a whole bunch of existing laws. Did you know that criminals ignore laws?
BTW, hating the rich is Marxism 101 and the Marxist have murdered and oppressed millions of human beings.

Most Liberals have very limited reasoning power.
This is why they always resort to calling people racist.
We have a 100% right to control our border crossings just like the other 200 countries on the planet
We have a 100% right to control our immigration just like the other 200 countries on the planet.
A country without borders will cease to exist.
The Democrats are unreasonable irrational dangerous deranged bigots who loath our country.

Trump offered amnesty for the Dreams but the Corrupt Democrats rejected it and screwed them over.

Um, yeah, because he wanted to tie a bunch of crap like a Wall we don't need and cutting back on LEGAL immigration.

Hey, remember when the tots not racist Republicans claimed they weren't against Immigrants and brown people, they were just against "Illegal" immigration?

The rich already pay the highest tax rates and the poor don't pay income taxes.

Because the poor don't have income to pay income taxes, stupid.

Cruz broke a whole bunch of existing laws. Did you know that criminals ignore laws?

Um, yeah, but the gun he bought was TOTALLY LEGAL FOR HIM TO BUY. That's the problem.

BTW, hating the rich is Marxism 101 and the Marxist have murdered and oppressed millions of human beings.

Seriously, did you learn any reasoning skills in the fifth grade?

More rubbish and sophistry... the so-called 'invitation' is not lawful... the Inviters need to go to jail... the Invitees need to go home.

If it helps... the Invitation is hereby withdrawn and rescinded.

Too bad you don't have the authority to do that.

Sanctuary cities, baby. Come on down!

Nope.

Ronnie Raygun took the easy way out in 1986... Shamnesty for 3,000,000, while promising that it (or anything like it) would never happen again.

He lied.

The government lied.

Time to reverse that, and eject the 11-12,000,000 now here, by fair means or foul... just so long as they get gone.

Like I said, man, most of those 11MM will get citizenship eventually, and then they'll remember who tried to fuck with them.

The GOP is digging itself into a hole it will never get out of. The ironic thing is, Hispanics are probably more conservative than white americans on social and economic issues. But you've alienated them for generations.
Phukk 'em...

Forum List

Back