Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
If you saw an elderly , women or child being beaten up by only 1 attacker

Would you walk away or help

Honestly, I would help only elderly or kid

Yes but I am a big mean looking individual more than capable of knocking a motherfucker out. Some people do not have that going for them.

I would fight to the death if anyone attacks me
I will shin kick to groin , knife chop to trachea

A person being physically beaten on the street

No weapons for both sides

I'm not a "hands on" type. I'm also not very strong, so I'd have to find me a weapon...........use my car...........or knock them down and take the victim and run.

Of course I know the 3 most vulnerable spots too............eyes, throat, crotch.

This always reminds me of the guy that slammed his truck into a man that had taken a cops gun and was pointing it at the cop that was on his knees and he pinned the dude between his truck and a brick wall seriously injuring the bad guy... he got sued and lost....
But that aside of course I would help... I'm a retired Marine and still take my duty to defend the innocent seriously.....

If you saw an elderly , women or child being beaten up by only 1 attacker

Would you walk away or help

Honestly, I would help only elderly or kid

Well, in that situation, yes. We cant let that type of person believe they have the freedom to beat up an old woman or little kid. I mean if your talking a serious beat down where its obvious the attacker is meaning to do serious harm.
Come up behind him and if able take out one of his Knees. doesnt matter how big, he's going down. And definately look for anything nearby that could be a weapon

Forum List

Back