Should Fleeing Motorcylists in High-Speed Chases Be Shot By Police ?

I was a rock musician (and still am). They chase me. :D

Yeah, I saw all that. Rock musician, bluegrass musician, writer, poet, painter, ect ect ect. Quite smoking, gave up salt ect ect. It was amusingly complete.

And, of course, everyone believes you. :neutral:

Doesn't really matter what they believe. Wanna see one of my poems ? :D

No thank you. I have been bored enough with the links you have posted which did nothing to prove your claim.

Oh yeah, they just can't wait to get their hands on your sagging flabby ass. Or maybe it's all that hair (growing out of your ears). :lol: When you wake up from your fantasy, we're still waiting for you to make your case for premeditated murder of motorcyclists for what they "might" do.

No you're not. You couldn't be that dumb. And you couldn't be dumb enough to expect me to believe that yo think something as stupid as that. And hey, wasn't that you who was saying I couldn't be 68 ? And that I'm really just 16 or something like that ?
So now your think I'm old, huh ? One day you say one thing. Another day you say the opposite. What's the matter ? Too much weed ? Too much brush fire smoke ? Too many earthquakes ? Too much smog ? :badgrin:
Why are you afraid to address the topic of your own thread? Did you realize how stupid your idea is?

Given that he has posted 14 or 15 links, I am pretty sure he has been searching for any evidence that a speeding motorcycle is reasonably sure to cause the death of someone in a car or truck. But alas, the poor fool cannot find any such evidence.

In fact, he has done more to prove our point than his own. lol

No you're not. You couldn't be that dumb. And you couldn't be dumb enough to expect me to believe that yo think something as stupid as that. And hey, wasn't that you who was saying I couldn't be 68 ? And that I'm really just 16 or something like that ?
So now your think I'm old, huh ? One day you say one thing. Another day you say the opposite. What's the matter ? Too much weed ? Too much brush fire smoke ? Too many earthquakes ? Too much smog ? :badgrin:
Why are you afraid to address the topic of your own thread? Did you realize how stupid your idea is?

You're a motorcycle rider aren't you ? Bwa ha ha ha ha. (Burt Reynolds laugh)

http://oi44.tinypic.com/29apboi.jpg
No, and you still haven't made a case for murdering motorcyclists.

Prayers for all the at-risk motorists on the roads with reckless drivers of all sorts (motorcycles, cars, bicycles, trucks, whatever). Hey, I'm one of those at-risk motorists.

Day-ummm!!

Prayers for all the at-risk motorists on the roads with reckless drivers of all sorts (motorcycles, cars, bicycles, trucks, whatever). Hey, I'm one of those at-risk motorists.

Day-ummm!!

Reckless drivers are a hazard. I will not argue that. As someone who logged an average of 5,000 miles per month for almost 15 years, I have seen plenty of them. Awareness of the vehicles around you and having an escape route in mind all the time has saved me more than once.

But I still see no evidence that a speeding motorcyclist is jeopardizing anyone's life. And certainly not enough to warrant their execution.

I don't know what you've been saying Winterborn, because I have you on IGNORE, but I know you're following me around, and chasing me.

You can be banned from a forum for trolling after people, and harassing them.

You can be arrested and locked up, for stalking on a computer.

I don't know what you've been saying Winterborn, because I have you on IGNORE, but I know you're following me around, and chasing me.

You can be banned from a forum for trolling after people, and harassing them.

You can be arrested and locked up, for stalking on a computer.

Wow. Just wow.

Banned and arrested? lol Wow.

So, since it is obvious that allowing reckless, speeding motorcyclists to jeaopardize the lives of law-abiding motorists is reckless (negligence) itself, we should be taking action to get these dangerous loons off the road. Another thing that could be done is, after a second offense of reckless driving (providing the fool is still alive of course), his motorcycle could be impounded, and donated to some poor people with good, long-term driving records. And that might as well include his helmet too.

So, since it is obvious that allowing reckless, speeding motorcyclists to jeaopardize the lives of law-abiding motorists is reckless (negligence) itself, we should be taking action to get these dangerous loons off the road. Another thing that could be done is, after a second offense of reckless driving (providing the fool is still alive of course), his motorcycle could be impounded, and donated to some poor people with good, long-term driving records. And that might as well include his helmet too.

You have provided no evidence that anything of the sort is common, much less "obvious".

If anyone can post showing examples or evidence that speeding motorcycles cause fatal injuries to motorists in cars or truck, I would welcome such info.

You have provided no evidence that anything of the sort is common, much less "obvious".

He won't. His helmet comes with a drool cup.

Oh, following me (trolling) around from thread to thread, huh ? More evidence of illegal stalking. POLICE! POLICE! :drillsergeant:

As for the accessory to the crime, WinterBorn. >> :trolls:

The 2013 Florida Statutes - Title XLVI - CRIMES

Chapter 784 - ASSAULT; BATTERY; CULPABLE NEGLIGENCE

784.048 Stalking; definitions; penalties.—
(1) As used in this section, the term:

(d) “Cyberstalk” means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.

(2) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

It might be noted that although a first degree misdemeanor is only punishable by one year in county jail, when the offense is committed against a senior citizen (over 65 years of age), it then is a 3rd degree felony (5 years in a state penitentiary). I happen to be 68.
PS - Florida's got some nasty state prisons (with no air conditioning)

Oh, following me (trolling) around from thread to thread, huh ? More evidence of illegal stalking. POLICE! POLICE! :drillsergeant:

As for the accessory to the crime, WinterBorn. >> :trolls:

The 2013 Florida Statutes - Title XLVI - CRIMES

Chapter 784 - ASSAULT; BATTERY; CULPABLE NEGLIGENCE

784.048 Stalking; definitions; penalties.—
(1) As used in this section, the term:

(d) “Cyberstalk” means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.

(2) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

It might be noted that although a first degree misdemeanor is only punishable by one year in county jail, when the offense is committed against a senior citizen (over 65 years of age), it then is a 3rd degree felony (5 years in a state penitentiary). I happen to be 68.
PS - Florida's got some nasty state prisons (with no air conditioning)

Dude, you are posting on an open forum. People will answer your posts. I have been discussing the topic at hand. Your paranoia is your own problem.

PS - those Florida prisons don't allow smoking either (especially not cigars)

SILENCE! Troll :terror::drillsergeant::slap::whip:

So, back to the topic at hand, has anyone come up with bona fide evidence that speeding motorcyclists are a serious danger to the lives of car or truck drivers?

Don't hold your breath waiting for that evidence.

So, back to the topic at hand, has anyone come up with bona fide evidence that speeding motorcyclists are a serious danger to the lives of car or truck drivers?

Don't hold your breath waiting for that evidence.

Yeah I know. That is why I am inviting anyone to provide the evidence. Protectionist is too busy planning our incarceration to bother with evidence. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back