Should Draq Queens read children stories in kindergarten?

Grooming by dancing yeah, your inability to make that zinger stick shows the dead pan quality of the joke.
No need for an insurrection. Yes, by “dancing“ if that’s what you call spreading your legs in a g-string while doing a head-stand infront of children.

89A869F2-F302-442D-B4F5-5A0B0DE01025.jpeg

Grooming by dancing yeah, your inability to make that zinger stick shows the dead pan quality of the joke.
Honestly, you calling it “dancing” to downplay the sexualized nature of drag shows, kinda comes off like you have never been to a drag show.

More of the “dancing” Moonglow defends as an artistic expression suitable for children. Enough with these degenerates and the groomers who defend them.

I'll say sure, but their only way in is through a wood chipper.

I never defended dancing or performing lewd for minors you liar.

You downplayed this garbage as just “dancing”. You defended what these groomers do by referring to it as “dancing”. And now you lie about it.

You: “dancing is not grooming”
Reality: A grown man simulating jerking off with a rubber penis in front of children.

I discussed with my support person, i said i wanted to protest it, but she said "one cannot say live and let live and everyone should be accepted but not accept draq qeens", furthermore "she thinks it doesnt matter who reads and that draq queens are just artists and not obscene and it is just like carneval for the kids".

- To be honest it looked like a strong argument to me what she said, i mean i dont hate draq queens (live and let live right), maybe it is really not harmful to the children? I have no idea, i just wonder why it is even so important or a question that draq queens teach children? Maybe that the children become more tolerant? Why is that important for the draq queens, the lgbtq community and lefitsts? 20 years ago, they also were content being in the show buziness, not in kindergarten, what changed and why?
Its great that they can help get kids into reading. They have to be careful not to breath gay breath on the kids though.They can catch gayness that way. and aids as well. Its worse than the covid vax.

It's a free country to be a pervert in

and we're free to call them perverts

as well as free to insist they stay away from our kids

thx

~S~

Forum List

Back