Zone1 Should Christians make an effort to understand and learn from Jewish dietary restrictions?

No, its equivalent to saying that any fairy tale is false if you take it literally, can't grasp the deeper implications or decipher the complicate metaphors like talking serpents, rising from the dead, giving sight to the blind, and learn the lessons intended to be understood by the children of tent dwelling nomads who knew that serpents don't talk ever since they learned how to walk and talk
You are all over the map. You can't make up your mind which way to go. You claim the Jesus in the Gospels was a creation of Rome, yet you keep interpreting those passages as if they were gospel.

You claim the Jesus in the Gospels was a creation of Rome, yet you keep interpreting those passages as if they were gospel.
Damn.

The Jesus that you munch on at mass is a perverse fabrication of Rome, a false counterfeit Jesus, an edible triune mangod whose amazing supernatural miracles of the lie that scripture is to be taken literally does not correspond to any real living human being ever in actual existence.

The Jesus that you have never seen and do not know whose teachings I have revealed, without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word, has been obscured for millennia by figurative language used in the Gospels which has remained above your grasp and the grasp of Rome ever since the stories were first uploaded into the belly of the scarlet beast as a curse. Rev. 19:15

This is what I have revealed. Ta da! I will now take a bow! :thanks:

I will tell you something. Again and again and again and again. Try to hear. Your life depends on it

In the very day that you first set aside the Divine commands decades ago and turned to a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life, you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you remain to this day tormented day and night by actual reality which contradicts your irrational beliefs day and night like a raging consuming fire that will never go out

Thats why you can't comprehend what is obvious to any child who ever learned how to understand fairy tales. The stories were never intended to be taken literally by the intelligent.

You have just been misled by the Roman church. Is that really too hard to believe mr believer?

Now piss off.

I have spoken.

Last edited:
Damn.

The Jesus that you munch on at mass is a perverse fabrication of Rome, a false counterfeit Jesus, an edible triune mangod whose amazing supernatural miracles of the lie that scripture is to be taken literally does not correspond to any real living human being ever in actual existence.

The Jesus that you have never seen and do not know whose teachings I have revealed, without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word, has been obscured for millennia by figurative language used in the Gospels which has remained above your grasp and the grasp of Rome ever since the stories were first uploaded into the belly of the scarlet beast as a curse. Rev. 19:15

This is what I have revealed. Ta da! I will now take a bow! :thanks:

I will tell you something. Again and again and again and again. Try to hear. Your life depends on it

In the very day that you first set aside the Divine commands decades ago and turned to a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life, you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you remain to this day tormented day and night by actual reality which contradicts your irrational beliefs day and night like a raging consuming fire that will never go out

Thats why you can't comprehend what is obvious to any child who ever learned how to understand fairy tales. The stories were never intended to be taken literally by the intelligent.

You have just been misled by the Roman church. Is that really too hard to believe mr believer?

Now piss off.

I have spoken.
That's a lot of words. I must have triggered you good.

time to make my reply... 5 seconds

That's a lot of words. I must have triggered you good.
No, that wasn't many words. And no, you have not triggered me at all. I just set things straight and your lack of words in response is evidence that the prince of this world stands condemned.

time to make my reply... 5 seconds
Thats because thinking is not your strong suit. Thats why swine that do not ruminate are unclean

Anyway, thanks for proving every one of those 'many words'. Mazel tov!

Oinker. :777:

No, that wasn't many words. And no, you have not triggered me at all. I just set things straight and your lack of words in response is evidence that the prince of this world stands condemned.

Thats because thinking is not your strong suit. Thats why swine that do not ruminate are unclean

Anyway, thanks for proving every one of those 'many words'. Mazel tov!

Oinker. :777:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. You only have yourself.

Also only took 5 seconds.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Apparently you can't do something as easy as not worshiping the lifeless work of human hands.
Where is your edible Christ? What strength do you have? The amazing ability to stoop low? Wow
You only have yourself.

Also only took 5 seconds.
No, I have Moses, the prophets, myriads and myriads of angels and saints, and Jesus himself.

Brace yourself sheila. The hosts of Heaven are coming! The hosts of Heaven are coming!

Crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good.....

Apparently you can't do something as easy as not worshiping the lifeless work of human hands.
Where is your edible Christ? What strength do you have? The amazing ability to stoop low? Wow
“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. (John 6:53–56)

No, I have Moses, the prophets, myriads and myriads of angels and saints, and Jesus himself.

Brace yourself sheila. The hosts of Heaven are coming! The hosts of Heaven are coming!

Crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good.....
You have yourself

Forum List

Back