Should China be held responsible ??

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
should China be held responsible for the covid 19 outbreak ... are they not culpable for withholding info and silencing journalist and keeping valuable info from the rest of the world while this virus was spreading in and leaking out of their country to other countries ?

Holding China responsible will not help Biden get cores in November so the "news" will not report this angle.

should China be held responsible for the covid 19 outbreak ... are they not culpable for withholding info and silencing journalist and keeping valuable info from the rest of the world while this virus was spreading in and leaking out of their country to other countries ?

Why should we hold China responsible for the Wuhan virus?

Just because they lied and covered up?

I demand my Chinese reparation payment now. No Yuan, only USD.

Or Paypal.

Sorry bout that,

1. The china man released this virus on the poor, and now its global, seems china is at fault and need to be brought infront of the world court, they made a huge mistake and should pay for it, in china and throughout the world.
  2. Likely a disgruntle employee at a lab.
  3. Safe guards didn't do what they were set up to do, so all in all the Chinese leaders are at fault, and china should pay the costs.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Of COURSE they should be held responsible. It appears that the virus was concocted by Chinese scientists and they allowed it to get into the public. Causing the first known cases anywhere. What's astonishing is there are idiots that post on this site that actually think the US created the virus and gave it to China.

I thought it was all Trump's fault
Tramp said he has been in control of the COVFEFE-45 virus since Jan, so yes it is all Tramp's fault.

Tramp: And we have it [COVFEFE-45 virus] totally under control.
Jan 22, 2020

"It's [COVFEFE-45 virus] something we have tremendous control of"
Mar 15,2020

Sorry bout that,

1. The china man released this virus on the poor, and now its global, seems china is at fault and need to be brought infront of the world court, they made a huge mistake and should pay for it, in china and throughout the world.
  2. Likely a disgruntle employee at a lab.
  3. Safe guards didn't do what they were set up to do, so all in all the Chinese leaders are at fault, and china should pay the costs.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
whether it was made in a lab or was species to species infection ..the deception they practice to cover it from the world was criminal !now millions are in danger !

Last edited:
The Chinese are blaming the US military for bringing the disease to China. I doubt we will ever know the truth.
the truth is it came from China and it was caused by either a lab outbreak or unclean practices in a food market !the point is they covered it up for weeks while it spread in and out of their country !

Tramp said he has been in control of the COVFEFE-45 virus since Jan, so yes it is all Tramp's fault.

Jan 22, 2020

Mar 15,2020
you are one stupid idiot ! you sound like a spoiled brat blaming everybody else for your own problems ! are you sure you're old enough to be posting on this board ?

Jan 22, 2020

Mar 15,2020
you are one stupid idiot ! you sound like a spoiled brat blaming everybody else for your own problems ! are you sure you're old enough to be posting on this board ?
Little dimwit Eddie KEEPS proving that yes, he IS brain dead when it comes to politics. It must be horrific to be THAT stupid......

Jan 22, 2020

Mar 15,2020
Little dimwit Eddie KEEPS proving that yes, he IS brain dead when it comes to politics. It must be horrific to be THAT stupid......
you think its a guy ...i have my doubts ....but then again when dealing with a leftist its hard to say ..they aren't very manly as a general rule.

Jan 22, 2020

Mar 15,2020
So you are saying I'm being presidential!!!!

Jan 22, 2020

Mar 15,2020
Projection!

Jan 22, 2020

Mar 15,2020
you think its a guy ...i have my doubts ....but then again when dealing with a leftist its hard to say ..they aren't very manly as a general rule.
Projection!

China had nothing to lose and everything to gain by allowing this virus to extend beyond their borders....we had better put them on a global watch list...the next time it could be something really deadly....

Jan 22, 2020

Mar 15,2020
So you are saying I'm being presidential!!!!
no you're being like this ....
liberals.jpg

Forum List

Back