Are you attracted to intelligent women?

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
I know I am.

While some guys feel a sense of insecurity, I have respect. It’s why I wanted to share this vid of two female pilots of a MD 11 cargo jet.....

Last edited:
Sure, why not? As long as they don't put their lips anywhere near my beer bottle after giving head.

You know, to me intelligence and the ability to think critically is much more important to me than how hot she looks.

Why? Simple..................in a few years, gravity takes over, things start to sag, and wrinkles form. Looks are temporary, but someone who is smart enough to carry on an interesting conversation and understands words that are more than 2 syllables lives on forever.

And, if she knows something that I don't and is willing to teach me, I'm always willing to learn a new skill.

You know, to me intelligence and the ability to think critically is much more important to me than how hot she looks.

Why? Simple..................in a few years, gravity takes over, things start to sag, and wrinkles form. Looks are temporary, but someone who is smart enough to carry on an interesting conversation and understands words that are more than 2 syllables lives on forever.

And, if she knows something that I don't and is willing to teach me, I'm always willing to learn a new skill.
looks are more important to me

Intelligence doesn’t add to sexiness but it’s a plus for companionship. So long as your not dating a know-it-all

I dig superhero women....

IronWoman.jpg

I know I am.

While some guys feel a sense of insecurity, I have respect. It’s why I wanted to share this vid of two female pilots of a MD 11 cargo jet.....

Her values are most important, and they tend to go together: smarts and good values, i.e. common sense.

The GF and I first met when she was an ICU nurse. She’s since been a nursing instructor and now a doctor. :)

Forum List

Back