Should China be held responsible ??

should China be held responsible for the covid 19 outbreak ... are they not culpable for withholding info and silencing journalist and keeping valuable info from the rest of the world while this virus was spreading in and leaking out of their country to other countries ?

are you talking about the FAKE VIRUS HOAX that the MSM and DEMOCRATS are lying to us about?

I thought it was all Trump's fault
Tramp said he has been in control of the COVFEFE-45 virus since Jan, so yes it is all Tramp's fault.

Tramp: And we have it [COVFEFE-45 virus] totally under control.
Jan 22, 2020

"It's [COVFEFE-45 virus] something we have tremendous control of"
Mar 15,2020
you are one stupid idiot ! you sound like a spoiled brat blaming everybody else for your own problems ! are you sure you're old enough to be posting on this board ?
Little dimwit Eddie KEEPS proving that yes, he IS brain dead when it comes to politics. It must be horrific to be THAT stupid......
you think its a guy ...i have my doubts ....but then again when dealing with a leftist its hard to say ..they aren't very manly as a general rule.
Yep, LOTS of soy in those f*ckers!

should China be held responsible for the covid 19 outbreak ... are they not culpable for withholding info and silencing journalist and keeping valuable info from the rest of the world while this virus was spreading in and leaking out of their country to other countries ?
Obviously they should be held financially responsible. But they won't be.

China should be held accountable by the rest of the world. . . Simply because they lack the decency and humility to do the decent humanitarian thing by holding themselves accountable, making atonements, etc.

Our Chinese friends are NOW playing that "look, over there, over the that yonder rock!". The US Army made this happen, In Wuhan province right next to Chinese biological research laboratory. Because the Chinese never do anything wrong ever.

Forum List

Back