CDZ Should Children Be Held Out of Schools because of COVID?

Should Children be held out of school because of COVID?

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
If a kid is sick they have no business in school. Fine parents who send their kids to school sick.

YOU are trying to measure how many people go to hospitals because of covid, not WE.
No, that's literally what I'm trying to measure.

Here's a few questions you need to answer:
1. If you are in a car accident and your torso flies through the windshield while your legs and hips stay in the car... and you have COVID, are you a "COVID death"?
2. If you have a massive heart attack and die, you go to the hospital, and it's found you have COVID, are you a "COVID death"?

To honest, sane people, the answer to both of those are no, but your leftists would want to count them to bolster their numbers. A "COVID death" is easily observed as someone who has COVID, and dies from respiratory issues related to it without any other possible cause... or, even someone with a disease that suddenly massively accelerates once they get COVID. It's very easy to identify... although Democrats/leftists hate that.

However, you're not honest, so..

1. If you are in a car accident and your torso flies through the windshield while your legs and hips stay in the car... and you have COVID, are you a "COVID death"?
2. If you have a massive heart attack and die, you go to the hospital, and it's found you have COVID, are you a "COVID death"?

To honest, sane people, the answer to both of those are no, but your leftists would want to count them to bolster their numbers. A "COVID death" is easily observed as someone who has COVID, and dies from respiratory issues related to it without any other possible cause... or, even someone with a disease that suddenly massively accelerates once they get COVID. It's very easy to identify... although Democrats/leftists hate that.

However, my ass. Honestly, don't compare the covid problem with those two ridiculous events.
You are being disingenuous. Get vaccinated!

Last edited:
i asked questions.. which you didn’t answer.

I am.. idiot
How does one ridiculous questions? Who know what the total circumstances are, yes lamb chop?
I the death is caused by an accident, then so be it. If caused by the Covid, so be it. Could be a combination, yes? You sound like the idiot.

How does one ridiculous questions? Who know what the total circumstances are, yes lamb chop?
I the death is caused by an accident, then so be it. If caused by the Covid, so be it. Could be a combination, yes? You sound like the idiot.
You’re the one who told a vaccinated person to “get vaccinated”, so… I think you own the idiot title

DeSantis chose not to let Florida schools be shut down because of Covid and that was great.

My youngest granddaughter completed Second Grade last year and is in Third grade this year and she is learning and having a great time. There have been no student, faculty or staff deaths in the school district.

Just think how far behind the students in the Communist states are.

Of course Florida is a right to work state so the filthy ass Teacher's Unions aren't calling the shots so the students can be put ahead of Union greed.

It's too bad fthy ceos are whining about finding employees. That's a flat out fake news.

Your dead. Why do you care?

You have to use your own best judgment. personally I never sent my children to school sick. If I had some of school age now would prefer in class teaching, If to many teachers students or staff were getting ill I would pull them out.

Nothing, really. However, those who question the medical community usually think that the pandemic is a fraud.
“Question the medical community”.. are you under the presumption that the medical community is in anywhere near 100% agreement??

“Question the medical community”.. are you under the presumption that the medical community is in anywhere near 100% agreement??
Very close to it. Your example is flawed. I think that an accident with an F16 is more appropriate.
My view is that cancer or some other debilitating disease would be a better sell.

Last edited:
Very close to it. Your example is flawed. I think that an accident with an F16 is more appropriate.
My view is that cancer or some other debilitating disease would be a better sell.
What is your proof that the medical community is “very close to” a consensus on how to treat COVID?

Many more supports the vaccine than do not. Just watch your TV, except Fox, of course. What is your proof they are not
Do you have a source for your claim “many more supports [sic ] the vaccine than do not”? And what does “supporting the vaccine” mean? Does it involve the Biden vaccine-only belief, and denouncing other effective treatments?

Do you have a source for your claim “many more supports [sic ] the vaccine than do not”? And what does “supporting the vaccine” mean? Does it involve the Biden vaccine-only belief, and denouncing other effective treatments?
You mean chemical ingestion? The medical profession supports the vaccine. You tumpers are always full of alternative facts, the "stolen" election being a perfect example.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back