CDZ Should Children Be Held Out of Schools because of COVID?

Should Children be held out of school because of COVID?

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
They have defined, re-defined, re-re-defined, un-defined, and on and on and on.
They have redefined as the development progresses. In the normal scope of things, these vaccines would still be in the testing stages and the public would not have access to them.

They have redefined as the development progresses. In the normal scope of things, these vaccines would still be in the testing stages and the public would not have access to them.

And who can you thank for that?

A child showing any signs of illness should be kept home from school, it be COVID, the Flu or even a bad cold if they are sneezing and coughing all the time.

A child showing any signs of illness should be kept home from school, it be COVID, the Flu or even a bad cold if they are sneezing and coughing all the time.

I am not disagreeing there, but for some kids the last one would preclude people suffering from allergies from attending. I was a ball of allergies when I was a kid.

The best indicators for actual illness are fever and aches/pains. You got those two, you stay home if you are 5 or 50.

That is an extreme example, but someone with COPD gets COVID, and dies what killed them?

COIVD. I have COPD, I have lived with it for 20 plus years. I keep it under control and keep myself in shape to help combat it.

If I get COVID and it causes my COPD to act up and it kills me then COVID is the reason I died. On the DC both COVID and COPD would be listed, just like for every other cause of death.

All those flu deaths we have read about for as long as we have been alive are basically the same. Almost nobody dies of the Flu alone, it is almost always due to what other problems they had. Nobody ever whined about it till now

If we're talking about what is technically true, the same can be said about the flu virus, but we never shut down school or forced kids to mask up because of it.
Featured snippet from the web
During the 1918-1919 influenza pandemic, when an estimated 675,000 people died in the United States alone, the majority of public schools were closed for weeks to months on end. But three major cities — New York City, Chicago, and New Haven — kept their schools open amid valid questions and concerns about safety.Jul 13, 2020

That is an extreme example, but someone with COPD gets COVID, and dies what killed them?

Let me add this, my step-father died of heart failure according to his DC. That heart failure was caused by the cancer in 2/3 of his major organs. Both are listed as cause of death.

COIVD. I have COPD, I have lived with it for 20 plus years. I keep it under control and keep myself in shape to help combat it.

If I get COVID and it causes my COPD to act up and it kills me then COVID is the reason I died. On the DC both COVID and COPD would be listed, just like for every other cause of death.

All those flu deaths we have read about for as long as we have been alive are basically the same. Almost nobody dies of the Flu alone, it is almost always due to what other problems they had. Nobody ever whined about it till now

Because no one ever shut down society over the flu.

Let me add this, my step-father died of heart failure according to his DC. That heart failure was caused by the cancer in 2/3 of his major organs. Both are listed as cause of death.

And again, no one was trying to shut down society over this, using it as an example of why we have to shut down society.

My issue boils down to the improper risk assessments used to justify the over-reaching government response to the pandemic. They basically treated COVID as the only risk, ignoring all others to justify the most stringent responses they could think of.

Got data to back up that assertion?
Just common sense, me being an example. The covid weakens your immune system and inhibits
concentration on the cancer. That is why high-risk people are given the vaccine first.

If they have Covid, they should be out. Schools should be open. They are open here. Time to replace dinosaur teachers with teachers willing to work, union or no union. Reagan did it to the Federal employees of the air traffic controller union. I have nothing against unions, but they should not be allowed to set policy for open and closed.
If they have covid----they can spread the disease to other children who would then also most all develop natural immunity to future covid strains. We should be letting the kids and encouraging the kids to be exposed in order to create herd immunity.

Just common sense, me being an example. The covid weakens your immune system and inhibits
concentration on the cancer. That is why high-risk people are given the vaccine first.

So no, no data.

Links?

And not the "Spanish Flu" I'm talking about the Seasonal Flu.

There are theories that the Spanish Flu wasn't a true flu bug, as at the time they weren't able to really determine viral types.

If they have covid----they can spread the disease to other children who would then also most all develop natural immunity to future covid strains. We should be letting the kids and encouraging the kids to be exposed in order to create herd immunity.
Well, they don't come to my house. Not sure whether there will be any herd immunity. I haven't seen it with the common cold. I avoid people with colds and flu, as well as people with running sores (which kids also pass around in schools) when I can. Good luck to you and yours, especially your grandparents and other older possibly immunocompromised friends and relatives, whether they know they are susceptible or not. I am sure they would enjoy being part of your "infect everybody" experiment.

Forum List

Back