Should Bernie Sanders resign the Senate for writing that women want to be raped?

Should Bernie Sanders resign the Senate for writing that women want to be raped?

• Total voters
Yep, just as soon as Trump does for saying that he grabbed women by the pussy and that they wanted him to do.

Let me know when Trump goes and then I will work on Sanders

Yep, just as soon as Trump does for saying that he grabbed women by the pussy and that they wanted him to do.

undefined.gif

youre cute.....what women did trump say he grabbed by the pussy?

Deal. Considering Mr.Trump never said he grabbed any women by the pussy. He merely said that some women allow you to. You know, the gold digger types.

Deal. Considering Mr.Trump never said he grabbed any women by the pussy. He merely said that some women allow you to. You know, the gold digger types.

Like the Kartrashians?

undefined.gif
ahh...how cute I have my own little stalker following me around from thread to thread just to get my attention. Well don't worry my little puppy, I will still give you attention.

How would he know that they allow him to if he had not done it?

Apparently any of them whom he meets and deems beautiful. Did you not listen to the Access Hollywood tape? He claimed that because of his fame, women let him do anything. Grabbing them by the vagina is someone one must do and do somewhat often to know whether women in general, which was the context of Trump's statement, will let one do so. Thus while we don't know whom exactly he did that to, one may soundly infer that he has tried it often enough to think women, on account of his fame, forbore his doing so. The thing to note is that tolerance, acquiescence, forbearance is not the same thing as welcoming, not even nearly so.

Crazy Bernie should resign for fucking over millions of Americans for his conspiracy to attack our democracy, but also for attack on democracy in his first election.

Apparently any of them whom he meets and deems beautiful. Did you not listen to the Access Hollywood tape? He claimed that because of his fame, women let him do anything. Grabbing them by the vagina is someone one must do and do somewhat often to know whether women in general, which was the context of Trump's statement, will let one do so. Thus while we don't know whom exactly he did that to, one may soundly infer that he has tried it often enough to think women, on account of his fame, forbore his doing so. The thing to note is that tolerance, acquiescence, forbearance is not the same thing as welcoming, not even nearly so.

well the who is important, some guys talk shit and say stuff....but we're now finding out he was telling the truth, a sad commentary on Hollywood

well the who is important, some guys talk shit and say stuff....but we're now finding out he was telling the truth, a sad commentary on Hollywood
well the who is important, some guys talk shit and say stuff....

You realize that the people who accused Trump of sexual misdeeds are women, don't you?

When you look back at Crazy Bernie and Crooked Hillary, it is so groteque. Crazy Bernie says, "Brothas and sistas." What a fake, phony fraud. The knew the fix was in for Crooked Hillary and that there was an insurance policy (which has imploded on them) in case The Donald won.

Remember this? When these fish lipped "comedians" told dupes who voted for Crazy Bernie they were "ridiculous?" :lol:

When you look back at Crazy Bernie and Crooked Hillary, it is so groteque. Crazy Bernie says, "Brothas and sistas." What a fake, phony fraud. The knew the fix was in for Crooked Hillary and that there was an insurance policy (which has imploded on them) in case The Donald won.

Remember this? When these fish lipped "comedians" told dupes who voted for Crazy Bernie they were "ridiculous?" :lol:

as progressives would say, a couple of neoliberal sellouts.

i wonder if franken gave her a honk when they left the stage

You realize that the people who accused Trump of sexual misdeeds are women, don't you?

You underestimate the capacity for delusion and denial these Trumptards have.

You underestimate the capacity for delusion and denial these Trumptards have.

LOL Perhaps I do....

Forum List

Back