Should Be An Interesting Week For Karine-Jean.Remember How She Answered Over The Biden/China Thing?It's A Lie?Then New Facts Came In.Oops.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Odds are we all saw her reaction to how Biden may have been taking money from China a long time ago, It was a big lie according to her. Well, more facts have been coming in. All over Fox News! So if Peter Doocy brings it up again, what is she gonna say? This is an ongoing thingy? I don't have the facts on this matter just yet, therefore I cannot comment? or maybe, I have not been informed on this matter, therefore, I may have to circle back to you on this is issue Mr. Doocy?

Well, more facts have been coming in. All over Fox News!

"Facts" on FoxNews are as useless as "facts" on CNN.

Nothing is proven on the news.

If there is really something here then the Repubs in congress need to actually act up it.

Until that happens this is nothing different than all the stories about Trump

Biden is charged with the job of keeping up the facade of America being neutral on China. That is done for the purpose of China not publicly releasing that they are a part of Russia's war effort against America.
It's fooling none of America's enemies but it can't hurt.

Biden is charged with the job of keeping up the facade of America being neutral on China. That is done for the purpose of China not publicly releasing that they are a part of Russia's war effort against America.
It's fooling none of America's enemies but it can't hurt.

Phrt.

Odds are we all saw her reaction to how Biden may have been taking money from China a long time ago, It was a big lie according to her. Well, more facts have been coming in. All over Fox News! So if Peter Doocy brings it up again, what is she gonna say? This is an ongoing thingy? I don't have the facts on this matter just yet, therefore I cannot comment? or maybe, I have not been informed on this matter, therefore, I may have to circle back to you on this is issue Mr. Doocy?
I try not to judge people, but from all appearances KJP seems devoid of any sort of intellectual curiosity or analysis and she just parrots what she has been told to say. I don't see any evidence that she cares or is even interested in whether it is true or not.

I try not to judge people, but KJP seems devoid of any sort of intellectual curiosity or analysis and she just parrots what she has been told to say. I don't see any evidence that she cares or is even interested in whether it is true or not.

And that is different than any press secretary this century how?

And that is different than any press secretary this century how?
My favorite press secretary ever was Hodding Carter Assistant Secretary of State for foreign affairs for Jimmy Carter but not related to him. He essentially served as press secretary all during the Iranian hostage crisis and he didn't embroider the truth or whitewash anything. We could pretty well take it to the bank that what he reported in the daily briefing was how it was and history has not refuted any of that since.

There have been other press secretaries who did excellent work too and they were never caught in lies with any credible evidence.

KJP is not one of those.

"Facts" on FoxNews are as useless as "facts" on CNN.
So, Lessee, facts are now meaningless and all media is trash?

If there is really something here then the Repubs in congress need to actually act up it.
So, we can't expect democrats to do anything about so grave a crime and it is up to the Republicans who have no power to arrest nor prosecute or even make someone show up for a subpoena? And for who requested documents from the DOJ, etc., are never forthcoming taking years and years and multiple appeals and requests if ever?

Is it any wonder this country has turned to shit?

She's a professional liar (although not very good at it). She'll just come up with a new lie to cover up the previous one and the one before that and the one before that. She's a diversity-hire! What else did anyone expect?

My favorite press secretary ever was Hodding Carter Assistant Secretary of State for foreign affairs for Jimmy Carter but not related to him. He essentially served as press secretary all during the Iranian hostage crisis and he didn't embroider the truth or whitewash anything. We could pretty well take it to the bank that what he reported in the daily briefing was how it was and history has not refuted any of that since.

There have been other press secretaries who did excellent work too and they were never caught in lies with any credible evidence.

KJP is not one of those.

She is not, she is more like the past dozen or so press secretaries before her.

Forum List

Back