Should AZ Force Gay People To Promote Christian Ideals Against Homosexuality?

Should AZ also force gays to promote values against gay values?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure, maybe, I guess I never thought of it that way.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Christians are already protected by PA laws and the USSC has already declared PA laws Constitutional....so your only route is to get them repealed at the state level.

Well we've seen the lightening speed with which the USSC reverses its own decisions. Case in point, Windsor 2013 said 56 times that the right to set marriage constructs rests with the states; and on that premise, Windsor was awarded her money. Lifestyle-Marriage Equality Slugout: State Authority vs Federal? Then just two years later, in Obergefell they said "oh, now, we changed our mind, now that power rests with the fed".
There was no mind-changing between those two ruling.

Well there was a fundamental change in law however in that five lawyers in the USSC said "we no longer believe as we did with Windsor that states have the right to set marriage parameters. We now believe that just we five have that exclusive right now when it comes to stripping children in the marriage institution of both a mother and father."

They used states' rights to set parameters for marriage AS THE REASON they awarded Windsor her money. Then they turned on their heel and said two years later "well we said the fed had no business in telling states who may or may not marry, (the logic they used to strike DOMA) but now we're saying the fed DOES have the right to tell states who may or may not marry". That is EXACTLY what the five rogue lawyers on the USSC said.

Essentially they said "when Christian values at the fed level want to ban gay marriage, it isn't allowed, it's up to the states. But when gay values at the fed level want to force gay marriage on the states who don't want it, then the states have no rights." Thereby Obergefell established de facto an official position on moral values by the fed, one over the other. The Windsor/Obergefell forced-cult-values situation can be overturned on the 1st Amendment banning the government using preference in moral values over another. The same logic that struck DOMA can be used to strike Obergefell.

Windsor/Obergefell was a COMPLETE FUNDAMENTAL LEGAL REVERSAL in just two years time that was justified by a government sponsoring one set of moral values over another. No wonder Scalia lost his shit and died just months after Obergefell. His body just shut down after his mind was completely blown.

Last edited:
There are two facets to this argument. On the side of loving those around you, absolutely Christians should serve everyone. It's good business too.

On the legal, moral, and ethical side, though, it would be patently unfair to force Christian business owners to go against their consciences while allowing gay business owners to refuse service to someone because of what they want to say or who they are.

Is that clear?

Christians aren't not serving people because they practice gay sex habits.

Sexual orientation doesn't mean 'sex habits'- sexual orientation means attraction to the same gender.

A few isolated Christians are choosing to ignore the clear guidance of the New Testament and refusing to obey the law in the cases of same gender marriage.

Just as against the law(in the states where the law is in effect) as when some Christians objected to mixed race marriages.

It is still a country with free speech and telling you that you as an atheist and an obvious perverter has no legal authority over me or my beliefs and my mind is perfectly legal.

What Syriusly and her cult are trying to do is to push various states to create a superior set of (a)moral edicts over established religious ones (PA laws that require people to worship gay sex values over Judeo/Christian ones specifically, though on muslims they've remained quite restrained on the legal kabuki theater.. :popcorn: )

The Constitution forbids this. And so the issue of inborn vs behaviors will be the final focus on this ruse and outright attempt at sedition of one of the basic building blocks of American freedoms (freedom of religion and separation of church and state). They use the separation laws to force people to remove crosses etc. And on the other hand they ignore it when it serves their purpose of forcing Christians to adopt their perverse sex lifestyle values.

It's a very transparent and weak legal position and they're going to lose it. People have had enough. It's like Germany in the 1930s, no lie.
A lot of people see the writing on the wall but the blind still walk in their own darkened shadows.
So...both of you threaten us with a NAZI-like regime. Fascinating. We don't go down so easily anymore.
Hyperbole but I'd expect nothing less from you. You are free to be a sexual deviant and remain that away as long as you follow the law and I am still free to call you one.

There are two facets to this argument. On the side of loving those around you, absolutely Christians should serve everyone. It's good business too.

On the legal, moral, and ethical side, though, it would be patently unfair to force Christian business owners to go against their consciences while allowing gay business owners to refuse service to someone because of what they want to say or who they are.

Is that clear?

That's where Christians are told to draw the line or else risk eternity in hell. (Jude 1 New Testament). .

Jude 1 says no such thing- as you well know- but you find your lies more compelling than the truth.

Romans 13 tells Christians to follow the law- which you and the other faux Christians ignore- because it is inconvenient to your bigotry

13 All of you must yield to the government rulers. No one rules unless God has given him the power to rule, and no one rules now without that power from God. 2 So those who are against the government are really against what God has commanded. And they will bring punishment on themselves. 3 Those who do right do not have to fear the rulers; only those who do wrong fear them. Do you want to be unafraid of the rulers? Then do what is right, and they will praise you. 4 The ruler is God’s servant to help you. But if you do wrong, then be afraid. He has the power to punish; he is God’s servant to punish those who do wrong. 5 So you must yield

It is still a country with free speech and telling you that you as an atheist and an obvious perverter has no legal authority over me or my beliefs and my mind is perfectly legal.

People have had enough. It's like Germany in the 1930s, no lie.

Poor little baby.

When Christians used to have the legal authority to throw homosexuals in jail- that was like Germany in the 1930's.

Telling business owners that they have to do business with Jews and homosexuals is the antithesis of Nazi Germany.

Isn't it telling that you are taking the side of Nazi Germany in this argument?

13 All of you must yield to the government rulers. No one rules unless God has given him the power to rule, and no one rules now without that power from God. 2 So those who are against the government are really against what God has commanded. And they will bring punishment on themselves. 3 Those who do right do not have to fear the rulers; only those who do wrong fear them. Do you want to be unafraid of the rulers? Then do what is right, and they will praise you. 4 The ruler is God’s servant to help you. But if you do wrong, then be afraid. He has the power to punish; he is God’s servant to punish those who do wrong. 5 So you must yield
God said also that his own law was superior to any government. Consult Jude 1 for details on homosexual Law. If there is ever a question, a Christian is to find God's Law superior to mens laws.

I see the low level comprehension perverts with demons use their own special version of the Bible to read from. That is a first for me..... lol

Satan targeting the children with one last hooray trying to steer them away from a pure gospel of Jesus Christ. Power and Principalities and authority of God are not the almighty "government" that the NWO folks with fascist mindsets desire to push everyone and their brother into.

1. New Century Version
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    New Century Version
    Full name
    New Century Version
    Other names The Youth Bible; The Everyday Bible
    Abbreviation NCV
    Complete Bible
    published
    Textual basis NT: United Bible Societies' Arabic text, third edition. OT: Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, with Septuagint influence.[1]
    Translation type Free translation
    Reading level Fifth grade
    Publisher Thomas Nelson
    Genesis 1:1–3 [show]
    John 3:16 [show]
    The New Century Version of the Bible is a revision of the International Children's Bible. The ICB was aimed at young readers and those with low reading skills/limited vocabulary in English. It is written at a 3rd grade level (from the introduction) and is both conservative and evangelical in tone. The New Testament was first published in 1978 and the Old Testament followed in 1986.[1] The ICB was revised somewhat to be a bit more sophisticated (reading level grade 5) and was dubbed the New Century Version, released in 1987. A gender-neutral edition was first published in 1991, supplanting the original.[2]

Grudem and Poythress wrote, "The earliest complete translations of the Bible to adopt a gender-neutral translation policy were apparently the New Century Version (NCV) and the International Children’s Bible (ICB), both published by Word Publishing Company. The ICB, a simplified edition of the NCV, appeared first, in 1986. The NCV has a copyright date in the following year (1987). (The latest edition, which we cite, has a copyright in 1991.) The simplified ICB says nothing in its preface about its gender-neutral translation policy. But the NCV gives some explanation. The goal of the NCV was to make a Bible that was clear and easily understood, and the translators based their vocabulary choice on a list of words used by the editors of The World Book Encyclopedia to determine appropriate vocabulary ('Preface,' p. xiii). Based on the concern for clarity and simplicity of expression, the NCV translates with considerable recourse to paraphrase. With regard to gender language, the NCV is strongly gender-neutral."[3]

The New Century Version text was paired with notes containing advice on teenage issues to form "The Youth Bible," and was updated in 2007. The NCV has been available as a stand-alone version since 1991.

Also available as a New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs version known as "Clean: A Recovery Companion".

This edition is published by Thomas Nelson, a subsidiary of News Corp.

References
  2. Bibles: Buy Discount Bibles, Bible covers and more at AllBibles.com
  3. The New Century Version
    Wayne Grudem and Vern Poythress, The Gender-Neutral Bible Controversy: Muting the Masculinity of God's Words (Nashville, Tenn.: Broadman and Holman, 2000), 29.

What Syriusly and her cult are trying to do is to push various states to create a superior set of (a)moral edicts over established religious ones (PA laws that require people to worship gay sex values over Judeo/Christian ones specifically, though on muslims they've remained quite restrained on the legal kabuki theater.. :popcorn: )

The Constitution forbids this. And so the issue of inborn vs behaviors will be the final focus on this ruse and outright attempt at sedition of one of the basic building blocks of American freedoms (freedom of religion and separation of church and state). They use the separation laws to force people to remove crosses etc. And on the other hand they ignore it when it serves their purpose of forcing Christians to adopt their perverse sex lifestyle values.

It's a very transparent and weak legal position and they're going to lose it. People have had enough. It's like Germany in the 1930s, no lie.
A lot of people see the writing on the wall but the blind still walk in their own darkened shadows.
So...both of you threaten us with a NAZI-like regime. Fascinating. We don't go down so easily anymore.
Hyperbole but I'd expect nothing less from you. You are free to be a sexual deviant and remain that away as long as you follow the law and I am still free to call you one.
Not hyperbole at all. It's exactly what Silly threatens and you agree with...the "writing on the wall". You won't find us so easy to round up this time.

Poor little baby.

When Christians used to have the legal authority to throw homosexuals in jail- that was like Germany in the 1930's.

Telling business owners that they have to do business with Jews and homosexuals is the antithesis of Nazi Germany.

More telling that you believe you have the right to alter the word and push your NWO agendas on innocent children. You are free to remain as the dead and you can keep your own demons but you will never overtop what God created and already put into the hearts of those who love him. What is telling that you and the others following that beast whose head rising again are promoting your filth that government is the authority of the word of God.

God said also that his own law was superior to any government. Consult Jude 1 for details on homosexual Law. If there is ever a question, a Christian is to find God's Law superior to mens laws.
Which god? You know this is the United States, right? We don't have to follow your imaginary laws for your god as our secular laws.

Not hyperbole at all. It's exactly what Silly threatens and you agree with...the "writing on the wall". You won't find us so easy to round up this time.
You can keep your demons to yourself as you won't get loose from them to put them off on any of those whom God protects and defends.

More telling that you believe you have the right to alter the word and push your NWO agendas on innocent children. You are free to remain as the dead and you can keep your own demons but you will never overtop what God created and already put into the hearts of those who love him. What is telling that you and the others following that beast whose head rising again are promoting your filth that government is the authority of the word of God.
Not just promoting their deviant value system but instead FORCING it on other faiths where those values are strictly forbidden (Jude 1 of the New Testament) under pain of eternal damnation. They are in fact using the government's judicial system and activists from/sympathetic to their cult to establish their moral values as a de facto state-supported religion we all must adhere to and blaspheme our own in subjugation to.

And yet we know from gradeschool poli-sci that no state may establish an official religion to the detriment of others. So this little ruse is near its end.

Poor little baby.

Again...this is the United States. Here you have no right to force your religion on our secular laws.

Not just promoting their deviant value system but instead FORCING it on other faiths where those values are strictly forbidden (Jude 1 of the New Testament) under pain of eternal damnation. They are in fact using the government's judicial system and activists from/sympathetic to their cult to establish their moral values as a de facto state-supported religion we all must adhere to and blaspheme our own in subjugation to.
Yes the violent take it by force and these are some vile creatures turned loose.

Poor little baby.

Again...this is the United States. Here you have no right to force your religion on our secular laws.
You can practice your perversion all you like in your own little sick world but again my rights to my faith you cannot overcome or subjugate.

And, your cult has no right to force (PA laws) its religion on our secular laws protecting freedom of religious practice in Christians (Jude 1 NT). Just look at the number of folks in the poll above who believe your cult does have a right to force its moral edicts on others but that others don't have that same right in reverse. What else is that but the (gravely mistaken) belief that the state can establish an official (a)morality?

Syriusly, what does race have to do with deviant sex behaviors?
VV

Since we are talking about behaviors when we say "orientation", do drug addicts have special protection for their orientation? Eating disorders? Cleptomaniacs? Why do just weird sex addictions have a special class in law while other compulsive behaviors do not?
Christians are already protected by PA laws and the USSC has already declared PA laws Constitutional....so your only route is to get them repealed at the state level.

Well we've seen the lightening speed with which the USSC reverses its own decisions. Case in point, Windsor 2013 said 56 times that the right to set marriage constructs rests with the states.

LOL- note how you don't quote Windsor?

Here is a relevant quote from Windsor:

Subject to certain constitutional guarantees, see, e.g., Loving v.
Virginia, 388 U. S. 1, “regulation of domestic relations” is “an area
that has long been regarded as a virtually exclusive province of the
States,”

The USSC didn't reverse anything with Obergefell- the USSC cited Windsor repeatedly in the Obergefell decision- because the USSC decided based on those 'certain constitutional guarantees that State governments are subject to.

A few bigots hide behind their religion in order to justify their bigotry.

Forum List

Back