Should atheists be allowed to have children?

.png

They'll probably say that's Pascal's Wager.

But regardless, I would argue it's better to live for something than to die for nothing, as many atheists seem content doing.

I posted the graph because it is easy to see and discuss. This argument has been going on since the beginning of humankind imho. Probably someone thought of it before Pascal. It does show atheism is based on a system of no reward and no punishment; this life is all there is. Maybe it is based more on no punishment which would be considered a lie to what is written in the Bible.

To me,it also shows that atheists are without God whether they are right or wrong. It would explain why they are suffering and not just the lake of fire. It also shows one cannot take anything from the material world once they are dead. Everything that you gained is for naught.

View attachment 298652

But regardless, I would argue it's better to live for something than to die for nothing, as many atheists seem content doing.

I posted the graph because it is easy to see and discuss. This argument has been going on since the beginning of humankind imho. Probably someone thought of it before Pascal. It does show atheism is based on a system of no reward and no punishment; this life is all there is. Maybe it is based more on no punishment which would be considered a lie to what is written in the Bible.

To me,it also shows that atheists are without God whether they are right or wrong. It would explain why they are suffering and not just the lake of fire. It also shows one cannot take anything from the material world once they are dead. Everything that you gained is for naught.
Oh, I get it now

You better believe in magical creatures......or else

Here are some of the dangers of allowing atheists to raise or parent children, and rationale for having the removed from the state, perhaps transferred to superior religious families in many cases:

---

1. Moral nihilism - an atheistic worldview, could be used to justify rape, murder, pedophilia, and other illegal or immoral practices and worldviews, with notable atheists such as de Sade, or Max Stirner sharing such view.

2. Anarchy - Many atheistic worldviews make dangerous claims (anti-social claims, such as that children are "atheists" until society "indoctrinates them"). This, as above, is a dangerous and anarchic claim, as well as one which has been debunked by various studies, such as by the University of Oxford.

The reality, of course, as per the Common Law system, regardless of what children are "born with", or not - the state does legally impose a bare minimum threshold of "religion" and moral order upon people, whether children or adults, such as criminalizing rape, theft, murder, and so on, or other practices which would be potentially acceptable via an atheistic worldview; such as system may not be able to "make people moral", but it can, at least force them not to be outright "immoral".

Having evolved from older legal systems, including "religious" ones such as Exodus, and incorporating religious morality, such as components of the Golden Rule, completely anti-thetical to many atheistic beliefs and worldviews.

3. Anti-intellectualism or cultural "philistinism; many atheists assert childish and idiotic views, such as that "life is meaningless", or that anything they "can't see with their own eyes" (e.x. mathematics, Newton's physical laws and abstractions) doesn't exist, or equate themselves with animals, despite the Common law and society mandating a higher level of morality and respect for other people.

This of course, is at odds with many of the legal and moral philosophers who helped to build and develop the society or societies we are a part of today, even "secular" ones, such as John Stuart Mill, who famously asserted that it is better to be a man (or woman) dissatisfied, than a "pig" or "beast" satisfied.

As an immoral atheist or heathen fancies himself little more than a beast, his worldview is immediately antithetical to society and the philosophy, incorporating many components of the philosophies of older societies and thinkers, many of which, such as the Golden Rule and its relation to the Common Law, of course being "Christian" or "religious" in that regard.

---

Based on these assertions, I see probable cause to assert that these worldview(s) of atheists are potentially not acceptable or compatible with the legal institutions of America or Britain, and could be grounds for criminalizing atheism or atheistic propaganda, or removing the children from atheistic homes on the grounds of criminal child abuse; as what could be more abusive than indoctrinating a child into a worldview which tolerates rape, murder, child molestation, and other aberrant things of that nature?

Yes, we live in a society that allow it... Move to Iran if you want stricter religious way of living or somewhere in Africa...

Catholic, never got it in Sunday School

apostles+creed.png

That explains why you do not have it right as we have arguments among the believers.

You don’t really believe that Goofy stuff do you?
Kind of Lord of the Rings

Lord of the Rings was based on a book written as fantasy, but if one didn't know that it can easily be disproved as there is no place as Middle-earth. OTOH, the Bible is non-fiction and historical.

Catholic, never got it in Sunday School

apostles+creed.png

That explains why you do not have it right as we have arguments among the believers.

You don’t really believe that Goofy stuff do you?
Kind of Lord of the Rings

Lord of the Rings was based on a book written as fantasy, but if one didn't know that it can easily be disproved as there is no place as Middle-earth. OTOH, the Bible is non-fiction and historical.
You don’t think the Bible was written as fantasy?

All that magical stuff and arks and splitting of seas?

Here are some of the dangers of allowing atheists to raise or parent children, and rationale for having the removed from the state, perhaps transferred to superior religious families in many cases:

---

1. Moral nihilism - an atheistic worldview, could be used to justify rape, murder, pedophilia, and other illegal or immoral practices and worldviews, with notable atheists such as de Sade, or Max Stirner sharing such view.

2. Anarchy - Many atheistic worldviews make dangerous claims (anti-social claims, such as that children are "atheists" until society "indoctrinates them"). This, as above, is a dangerous and anarchic claim, as well as one which has been debunked by various studies, such as by the University of Oxford.

The reality, of course, as per the Common Law system, regardless of what children are "born with", or not - the state does legally impose a bare minimum threshold of "religion" and moral order upon people, whether children or adults, such as criminalizing rape, theft, murder, and so on, or other practices which would be potentially acceptable via an atheistic worldview; such as system may not be able to "make people moral", but it can, at least force them not to be outright "immoral".

Having evolved from older legal systems, including "religious" ones such as Exodus, and incorporating religious morality, such as components of the Golden Rule, completely anti-thetical to many atheistic beliefs and worldviews.

3. Anti-intellectualism or cultural "philistinism; many atheists assert childish and idiotic views, such as that "life is meaningless", or that anything they "can't see with their own eyes" (e.x. mathematics, Newton's physical laws and abstractions) doesn't exist, or equate themselves with animals, despite the Common law and society mandating a higher level of morality and respect for other people.

This of course, is at odds with many of the legal and moral philosophers who helped to build and develop the society or societies we are a part of today, even "secular" ones, such as John Stuart Mill, who famously asserted that it is better to be a man (or woman) dissatisfied, than a "pig" or "beast" satisfied.

As an immoral atheist or heathen fancies himself little more than a beast, his worldview is immediately antithetical to society and the philosophy, incorporating many components of the philosophies of older societies and thinkers, many of which, such as the Golden Rule and its relation to the Common Law, of course being "Christian" or "religious" in that regard.

---

Based on these assertions, I see probable cause to assert that these worldview(s) of atheists are potentially not acceptable or compatible with the legal institutions of America or Britain, and could be grounds for criminalizing atheism or atheistic propaganda, or removing the children from atheistic homes on the grounds of criminal child abuse; as what could be more abusive than indoctrinating a child into a worldview which tolerates rape, murder, child molestation, and other aberrant things of that nature?
Atheists are in a big hurry to dismantle our country's system and culture, since it imposes a moral standard that they hate. Atheism in our political landscape has naturally merged with commie ideology, since they both hate everything that America was founded upon, and what it represents. As long as Christianity and our bill of rights exist, commies (/atheists) are exposed to the world as the worthless creatures they are.

Interference with how Atheists raise their children would only help to dismantle the very freedom that exposes what kind of low trash atheists (/commies) are. I do not know of anyway to treat the Atheist/commie cancer that is destroying our society that aligns with our bill of rights and the bible, but forcibly intercepting their children for reprogramming them could work. Forcibly neutering them could work too..

Jeez, talk about blind bullshit.

First of all, the fact that I do not believe in any God, does not make me unAmerican. It does not impose a moral standard I hate.

Also, I am a very moral person. And I stand on my morals and principles without the threat of eternity in Hell. I have known too many low trash Christians in my life to buy your assertians about atheists.
You are a commie and you are hijacking the concept of moral status. Commies hate to be exposed as the commies and atheists that they are, so you will keep making claims to judeo Christian moral standards.

Atheists make the best parents

They don’t believe in fairy tales
We build the shining city on a hill, and atheists dismantle it. That's what commies do.

Hey stupid....................atheists and communists are two totally different things. You can have an atheist that is American, Chinese, Russian, Norwegian, or any other nationality or group you want to name. Atheists are everywhere.

View attachment 298652

Your chart is a bit off, as it condemns all atheists to hell automatically, and puts all Christians in Heaven automatically.

Sorry, but Heaven isn't really guaranteed.

---

---

Atheists are in a big hurry to dismantle our country's system and culture, since it imposes a moral standard that they hate. Atheism in our political landscape has naturally merged with commie ideology, since they both hate everything that America was founded upon, and what it represents. As long as Christianity and our bill of rights exist, commies (/atheists) are exposed to the world as the worthless creatures they are.

Interference with how Atheists raise their children would only help to dismantle the very freedom that exposes what kind of low trash atheists (/commies) are. I do not know of anyway to treat the Atheist/commie cancer that is destroying our society that aligns with our bill of rights and the bible, but forcibly intercepting their children for reprogramming them could work. Forcibly neutering them could work too..

First of all, the fact that I do not believe in any God, does not make me unAmerican. It does not impose a moral standard I hate.

Also, I am a very moral person. And I stand on my morals and principles without the threat of eternity in Hell. I have known too many low trash Christians in my life to buy your assertians about atheists.
You are a commie and you are hijacking the concept of moral status. Commies hate to be exposed as the commies and atheists that they are, so you will keep making claims to judeo Christian moral standards.

We build the shining city on a hill, and atheists dismantle it. That's what commies do.

Hey stupid....................atheists and communists are two totally different things. You can have an atheist that is American, Chinese, Russian, Norwegian, or any other nationality or group you want to name. Atheists are everywhere.
Atheists are commies.

---

---

Atheists are commies.

Fucking commies!

---

---

Atheists are commies.

Communists may be atheists. But atheists are not necessarily communists. I am a capitalist. And I am an atheist.

You think believing or not believing in a God determines whether you are a capitalist, socialist, fascist, or communist?? That is laughable.

View attachment 298652

Your chart is a bit off, as it condemns all atheists to hell automatically, and puts all Christians in Heaven automatically.

Sorry, but Heaven isn't really guaranteed.

I know too many Christians who won't get near Heaven.

Atheists are commies.

Communists may be atheists. But atheists are not necessarily communists. I am a capitalist. And I am an atheist.

You think believing or not believing in a God determines whether you are a capitalist, socialist, fascist, or communist?? That is laughable.
Are you voting for Trump in 2020, or are you voting for one of the commies?

Atheists are commies.

One of the commies? lol

Apparently you should look up the definition of "communist". Regardless of who I vote for, an atheist is not necessarily a communist.

Atheists are commies.

One of the commies? lol

Apparently you should look up the definition of "communist". Regardless of who I vote for, an atheist is not necessarily a communist.
We never hear people claim to be commies, because commies hate to be identified as such. Of course you deny being a commie. The reason why you couldn't answer my question is because you are planning to vote for one of the america-hating anti-capitalism commies in 2020.

Atheists are commies.

One of the commies? lol

We never hear people claim to be commies, because commies hate to be identified as such. Of course you deny being a commie. The reason why you couldn't answer my question is because you are planning to vote for one of the america-hating anti-capitalism commies in 2020.

LOL! The reason I am not answering your question is because it is none of your damned business. I am not identified by who I voted for in the last election.

But I will tell you I have worked hard to earn my money. I have saved it so I don't have to depend on the gov't to keep me alive in my old age. I thinks the tax burden needs to be spread evenly across the board (Fair Tax Act). And I believe things work best when the gov't gets out of the way and out of our pockets.

But you go ahead and think I am a communist, just because I am an atheist. It sounds like you made up your mind without knowing the facts, so I won't confuse you with them.

Atheists are commies.

One of the commies? lol

LOL! The reason I am not answering your question is because it is none of your damned business. I am not identified by who I voted for in the last election.

But I will tell you I have worked hard to earn my money. I have saved it so I don't have to depend on the gov't to keep me alive in my old age. I thinks the tax burden needs to be spread evenly across the board (Fair Tax Act). And I believe things work best when the gov't gets out of the way and out of our pockets.

But you go ahead and think I am a communist, just because I am an atheist. It sounds like you made up your mind without knowing the facts, so I won't confuse you with them.
You are evasive about the fact that you are planning to vote for one of the commies in 2020. Commies hate being exposed as the commies they are. You go on being the commie atheist that you are, and I'll be voting for the only capitalist who will be running in 2020.

One of the commies? lol

You are evasive about the fact that you are planning to vote for one of the commies in 2020. Commies hate being exposed as the commies they are. You go on being the commie atheist that you are, and I'll be voting for the only capitalist who will be running in 2020.

Are you now, or have you ever, been a member of the Communist Party?

One of the commies? lol

Commies hate being exposed as the commies they are so they claim to be any of the common political identifiers instead. Dem, repub, socialist, libertarian, proggressive, lefty, even conservative. Being a member of the Communist party would make it hard for commies to hide, but there are commies who are Communists as well. The commies who hide behind the other political identifiers will push hard to sell the notion that the only commies there are, are members of the Communist party. This is because commies hate being identified as the commies they are.

One of the commies? lol

I am not being evasive. I am simply refusing to answer a question that is irrelevant to the topic.

If I say I am voting for one of the democrats, you say I am a communist.

If I refuse to say who gets my vote, you decide I am voting for one of the democrats and I am a communist.

How about I just say I am voting for Trump? Does that help? Yep, Trump gets my vote.

I also own my own business (I am an independent contractor). How does that work with the whole "you are a communist" idea?

One of the commies? lol

Commies hate being exposed as the commies they are so they claim to be any of the common political identifiers instead. Dem, repub, socialist, libertarian, proggressive, lefty, even conservative. Being a member of the Communist party would make it hard for commies to hide, but there are commies who are Communists as well. The commies who hide behind the other political identifiers will push hard to sell the notion that the only commies there are, are members of the Communist party. This is because commies hate being identified as the commies they are.

So now Libertarians are communists? lol

Wow. Just wow.

Forum List

Back