Should AOC Have Taken the Trump Vaccine?

No here's the youngest woman in the House, all of 30 something, taking the vaccine before who are in critical danger. Her excuse? I need to have taken the vaccine before I could tell my constituents to do so.

Campworthy sleaze.

She's a member of Congress. You knew they were going to be first. What did you have to say about all the Republican Senators lining up for it? Some of whom downplayed the virus last spring, a lot who sat on their hands when covid relief was being discussed...nothing? Crickets?. I'll find something worthy to get outraged about.
View attachment 432862
Truth.

The truth is the Democratic pols are for relief. We'll see now since they will vote on the $2000 they first proposed and now trump supports...will the gop misers approve to prove you correct?
Trump proposed it months ago, Pelosi and you loons care more about politics than the average American. So fuck off.
The Democratic position has been for months to provide meaningful relief to Americans, but congressional republics would not agree on anything. Then they saw the need to win senate elections in GA and would not go above $600. trump just threw them under the bus and the Democratic party will vote in the House on $2K for each citizen.

But your sorry ass party will do what?
Trump recommend $2000 dollars months ago. Pelosi said no, try paying attention every once and a while.
Piglosi was more interested in bailing out the blue state governors and rewarding illegals than helping hurting AMERICANS

total bullshit from a partisan sycophant. Everyone outside of the wing it bubble knows it.

So now that trump agrees with congressional Democrats on more aid for Americans, what is your side going to do?

My guess is block and deny. As usual

Should AOC Have Taken the Trump Vaccine?
If there was a tRump vaccine and they didn't distribute it nation wide before November 3rd, 2016 we need to know why. Think of all the pain and suffering we would have avoided, if only we'd been immune to tRump.

No here's the youngest woman in the House, all of 30 something, taking the vaccine before who are in critical danger. Her excuse? I need to have taken the vaccine before I could tell my constituents to do so.

Campworthy sleaze.

She's a member of Congress. You knew they were going to be first. What did you have to say about all the Republican Senators lining up for it? Some of whom downplayed the virus last spring, a lot who sat on their hands when covid relief was being discussed...nothing? Crickets?. I'll find something worthy to get outraged about.
View attachment 432862
Truth.

The truth is the Democratic pols are for relief. We'll see now since they will vote on the $2000 they first proposed and now trump supports...will the gop misers approve to prove you correct?
Trump proposed it months ago, Pelosi and you loons care more about politics than the average American. So fuck off.
The Democratic position has been for months to provide meaningful relief to Americans, but congressional republics would not agree on anything. Then they saw the need to win senate elections in GA and would not go above $600. trump just threw them under the bus and the Democratic party will vote in the House on $2K for each citizen.

Trump recommend $2000 dollars months ago. Pelosi said no, try paying attention every once and a while.
Piglosi was more interested in bailing out the blue state governors and rewarding illegals than helping hurting AMERICANS

total bullshit from a partisan sycophant. Everyone outside of the wing it bubble knows it.

So now that trump agrees with congressional Democrats on more aid for Americans, what is your side going to do?

Nope, they're teeing up the bill as we speak.

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

Nope, it’s block and deny tactics from the party of dumb.

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

That's a lie.you shouldn't tell lies.

You could go.to hell for it.

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

They tried a "unanimous consent" bill. The republican'ts refused. Now they have to go to the full house bill process. That's in the tRumplings.

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

What is the lie sycophant,

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

You post. Your post is the lie. This isn't rocket science, kid. You're the one I quoted, so obviously your post is the one I'm referring to as a lie.

Duh.

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

You post. Your post is the lie. This isn't rocket science, kid. You're the one I quoted, so obviously your post is the one I'm referring to as a lie.

Duh.
My repost of an article from the Washington Post is correct. The republic party blocked the bill to expand the payments from $600 to $2,000.

So your point is, that you're just a dead-ender sycophant.

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

Duh.
My repost of an article from the Washington Post is correct. The republic party blocked the bill to expand the payments from $600 to $2,000.

Washington needs to cut all the non covid crap. That's all EVERYBODY'S president is asking. Trump is the only adult in Washington

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

Duh.

Washington needs to cut all the non covid crap. That's all EVERYBODY'S president is asking. Trump is the only adult in Washington

Bad spelling, poor english.

OP proves that Rumpists are absolutely out of things to be outraged about. Yes, even 31 year olds in congress should publicly take the vaccine. Two reasons: 1. She could be asymptomatic and wind up being a super-spreader killing geezers like Moscow Mitch and Chuck Assley and 2. they have to set an example for their constituents.

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

Duh.

Trump is an ADULT? :laugh2:

trump-phone-pacifier.jpg

OP proves that Rumpists are absolutely out of things to be outraged about. Yes, even 31 year olds in congress should publicly take the vaccine. Two reasons: 1. She could be asymptomatic and wind up being a super-spreader killing geezers like Moscow Mitch and Chuck Assley and 2. they have to set an example for their constituents.
The question is priority. There are millions of people who are in far more danger from the Chinese virus than some 30-year old dingbat. If she had wanted to make a statement, she could have easily donated her Trump vaccine to some elderly constituent in her brown/black district where they have been apparently dropping like flies.

The question is priority. There are millions of people who are in far more danger from the Chinese virus than some 30-year old dingbat. If she had wanted to make a statement, she could have easily donated her Trump vaccine to some elderly constituent jn her brown/black district where they have been apparently dropping like flies.

trump didn't make the vaccine, bunghole.

The question is priority. There are millions of people who are in far more danger from the Chinese virus than some 30-year old dingbat. If she had wanted to make a statement, she could have easily donated her Trump vaccine to some elderly constituent jn her brown/black district where they have been apparently dropping like flies.

Well, go find a good corner to pout in. ;)

when-you-see-vliovb.jpg

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

Duh.

trump-phone-pacifier.jpg
Seriously?

I honestly had no idea.

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

Duh.

trump-phone-pacifier.jpg
Seriously?

I honestly had no idea.

81 million Americans figured it out :laugh:

f3adb0cb0aecc188e4549858f5b61c3e.png

Forum List

Back