Should AOC Have Taken the Trump Vaccine?

No here's the youngest woman in the House, all of 30 something, taking the vaccine before who are in critical danger. Her excuse? I need to have taken the vaccine before I could tell my constituents to do so.

Campworthy sleaze.

She's a member of Congress. You knew they were going to be first. What did you have to say about all the Republican Senators lining up for it? Some of whom downplayed the virus last spring, a lot who sat on their hands when covid relief was being discussed...nothing? Crickets?. I'll find something worthy to get outraged about.
View attachment 432862
Truth.

The truth is the Democratic pols are for relief. We'll see now since they will vote on the $2000 they first proposed and now trump supports...will the gop misers approve to prove you correct?
Trump proposed it months ago, Pelosi and you loons care more about politics than the average American. So fuck off.

Not one single person will take the vaccine because AOC took it. You have to be stupid to think she doing anything but cutting the line.

No here's the youngest woman in the House, all of 30 something, taking the vaccine before who are in critical danger. Her excuse? I need to have taken the vaccine before I could tell my constituents to do so.

Campworthy sleaze.

She operates like a classic communist elitist. Me before thee, and I'll tell you what's good for you. She's scum.
I hope her penis falls off. Oh did I say that? Lol

You're such a funny little boy.

Bet you still tell gay jokes and giggle.
No I'm serious, has she chose her gender yet?
Are you worried that she has more balls than you?

Or do you jerk off thinking of her?

Not one single person will take the vaccine because AOC took it. You have to be stupid to think she doing anything but cutting the line.
Anybody in the trump sycophant administration cut the line.

Campworthy sleaze.

She's a member of Congress. You knew they were going to be first. What did you have to say about all the Republican Senators lining up for it? Some of whom downplayed the virus last spring, a lot who sat on their hands when covid relief was being discussed...nothing? Crickets?. I'll find something worthy to get outraged about.
View attachment 432862
Truth.

The truth is the Democratic pols are for relief. We'll see now since they will vote on the $2000 they first proposed and now trump supports...will the gop misers approve to prove you correct?
Trump proposed it months ago, Pelosi and you loons care more about politics than the average American. So fuck off.
The Democratic position has been for months to provide meaningful relief to Americans, but congressional republics would not agree on anything. Then they saw the need to win senate elections in GA and would not go above $600. trump just threw them under the bus and the Democratic party will vote in the House on $2K for each citizen.

But your sorry ass party will do what?

I hope Democrats line up for these vaccines and they deserve everything that comes with it.
Like not getting COVID
Just like most people who get covid are maskers.

People need to know that it is Democrats sending tax dollars to Pakistan for gender studies... which is a scam. It really goes to terrorist. If sending money to Pakistan helped America, Democrats would oppose it.

Campworthy sleaze.

She operates like a classic communist elitist. Me before thee, and I'll tell you what's good for you. She's scum.

I need a little bit of smarts in a woman. I see she represents you well!

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

The Democratic position has been for months to provide meaningful relief to Americans, but congressional republics would not agree on anything. Then they saw the need to win senate elections in GA and would not go above $600. trump just threw them under the bus and the Democratic party will vote in the House on $2K for each citizen.

Trump recommend $2000 dollars months ago. Pelosi said no, try paying attention every once and a while.

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

Their actions have been to destroy the country - while not even themselves taking their draconian Stalinist anti-American orders seriously.

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

Trump recommend $2000 dollars months ago. Pelosi said no, try paying attention every once and a while.
Piglosi was more interested in bailing out the blue state governors and rewarding illegals than helping hurting AMERICANS

Last edited:

Campworthy sleaze.
Is a muslim vaccine as the owners of Pfizer are Muslims so is the head of operation wrap speed. :)

Campworthy sleaze.
Don't know if I'd call it "sleaze" but she shouldn't have taken it.

I hope Democrats line up for these vaccines and they deserve everything that comes with it.
Like not getting COVID
Just like most people who get covid are maskers.

People need to know that it is Democrats sending tax dollars to Pakistan for gender studies... which is a scam. It really goes to terrorist. If sending money to Pakistan helped America, Democrats would oppose it.
Bad spelling

The vaccine should be given to Transgender people first. We’ve suffered our whole lives. Show us you care about trans people!

Campworthy sleaze.

I need a little bit of smarts in a woman. I see she represents you well!
You don’t need “smarts” just a gal with teeth.

intelligent women know how to avoid you.

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

Their actions have been to destroy the country - while not even themselves taking their draconian Stalinist anti-American orders seriously.

Do you know how to communicate outside of parler?

Forum List

Back