Should AOC Have Taken the Trump Vaccine?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
No here's the youngest woman in the House, all of 30 something, taking the vaccine before who are in critical danger. Her excuse? I need to have taken the vaccine before I could tell my constituents to do so.

Campworthy sleaze.

No here's the youngest woman in the House, all of 30 something, taking the vaccine before who are in critical danger. Her excuse? I need to have taken the vaccine before I could tell my constituents to do so.

Campworthy sleaze.

She operates like a classic communist elitist. Me before thee, and I'll tell you what's good for you. She's scum.

Should trump have endorsed her $2000 per person stimulus proposal?

Sure, why not.

Campworthy sleaze.

She's a member of Congress. You knew they were going to be first. What did you have to say about all the Republican Senators lining up for it? Some of whom downplayed the virus last spring, a lot who sat on their hands when covid relief was being discussed...nothing? Crickets?. I'll find something worthy to get outraged about.

Campworthy sleaze.

She's a member of Congress. You knew they were going to be first. What did you have to say about all the Republican Senators lining up for it? Some of whom downplayed the virus last spring, a lot who sat on their hands when covid relief was being discussed...nothing? Crickets?. I'll find something worthy to get outraged about.
Who is in more danger. A 30-something woman or a GOP senator?

Idiot!

Campworthy sleaze.
The Big question to ask is why did she just now get the vaccine when pelosi despite the photo opt and the others likely already had it. Think even the dems don't like AOC and hope that she dies.

The one time I will agree with Illhead Ogre:

"Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was outraged Monday when Sen. Rand Paul told her she should have waited her turn for the novel coronavirus vaccine, even though Rep. Ilhan Omar said essentially the same thing.

The Democrat Omar put her fellow “squad” member in an awkward position Sunday by scolding political leaders for being vaccinated ahead of “frontline workers,” two days after Ms. Ocasio-Cortez posted live video on Instagram showing her getting the shot.

“We are not more important then frontline workers, teachers etc. who are making sacrifices everyday,” Ms. Omar tweeted. “Which is why I won’t take it. People who need it most, should get it. Full stop.”

AOC angers Ilhan Omar, Rand Paul by getting vaccine early - Washington Times

Campworthy sleaze.

She operates like a classic communist elitist. Me before thee, and I'll tell you what's good for you. She's scum.
Hey now. Pooty Poot didn't get his shoot ! OTOH. No doctor would dare try to stab him.
There is no census in Russia. Just a list of people Putin allows to live.

And another squad member jumps in front of the most vulnerable:

Ayanna Pressley, Member Of AOC’s ‘Squad’ Calls For Incarcerated To Be ‘Prioritized’ For Vaccine

Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), a member of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s (D-NY) radically liberal “Squad,” went on CNN on Sunday to call for the incarcerated to be “prioritized” and pushed to the front of the line when it comes to getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

Pressley, who admitted that she had just been given the vaccine herself one day before the interview, proudly said that she would “continue to fight for our most vulnerable” and communities “disproportionally impacted” by the coronavirus pandemic. In her mind, these groups include healthcare workers as well as incarcerated people.

Ayanna Pressley, Member Of AOC's 'Squad' Calls For Incarcerated To Be 'Prioritized' For Vaccine (lifezette.com)

Just before the election they claimed that Trump delivering the vaccine at warp speed is impossible.

And now they are already slurping his vaccine.

I am not taking the vaccine until later, if ever... but Trump delivered again while they failed. They even banned HCQ which is now after the election, magically not banned again and ready for use! Killed thousands of people.

Campworthy sleaze.

Does she parade around not wearing a mask at the WH super spreader events?

Campworthy sleaze.

I hope her penis falls off. Oh did I say that? Lol

Campworthy sleaze.

131938129_10224644319362138_5580034048776353005_o.jpg

Truth.

Campworthy sleaze.

You're such a funny little boy.

Bet you still tell gay jokes and giggle.

Campworthy sleaze.

View attachment 432862
Truth.

The truth is the Democratic pols are for relief. We'll see now since they will vote on the $2000 they first proposed and now trump supports...will the gop misers approve to prove you correct?

Campworthy sleaze.

Does she parade around not wearing a mask at the WH super spreader events?
Like Pelosi did in the salon? Then after being busted blamed the salon owner? You’re such a pawn.

Campworthy sleaze.

You're such a funny little boy.

Bet you still tell gay jokes and giggle.
No I'm serious, has she chose her gender yet?

The ONLY DEMOCRAT I have any respect for is Tulsi.

IF you believe this vaccine is a cure, any young healthy person is obligated to let the most vulnerable have first access

Forum List

Back