Should A Specific Religion Be In Any Party Platforms?

Absolutely not. Not even a hint. For the same reason cars should not have televisions.

If we were a theocracy it could be justified. But we're not.

Your post was weird, "For the same reason cars should not have televisions." didn't make sense to me.

Most cars today have TV's, but they are only allowed behind the front 2 seats so it won't distract the driver.

Theocracy was a solid term though, just didn't make sense with ^.

Well think about it. What would happen with a driver watching TV?

I NEVER said it would be a good thing. You just didn't define your scenario.

Not according to the sacred "zone 2 rules"

The point of this thread doesn't seem to be a personal butthurt about what kind of threads the OP is forced to read.
Just an observation.
Get a grip & STAY ON TOPIC damnit.

And don't forget your facts. Speculation about my level of butthurtness does not qualify as facts.

Sorry

Then maybe you should stay on topic --- because that's what I responded to.
Dumbass.
Fuck you are dull. Go drink a beer, smoke a bowl or get laid. ANYTHING, you desperately need some personality

You might want to come back and review your uh, work tonight once you sober the fuck up.
Actually you might not want to...
You should exercise caution. That pedestal appears to be quite high. Could be dangerous

Absolutely not. Not even a hint. For the same reason cars should not have televisions.

If we were a theocracy it could be justified. But we're not.

Your post was weird, "For the same reason cars should not have televisions." didn't make sense to me.

Most cars today have TV's, but they are only allowed behind the front 2 seats so it won't distract the driver.

Theocracy was a solid term though, just didn't make sense with ^.

Well think about it. What would happen with a driver watching TV?

I NEVER said it would be a good thing. You just didn't define your scenario.

I didn't say you said it would be a "good thing". Nobody even brought up "good thing" until now.
I said "for the same reason".

Every party should adopt zone 2 rules!!! Because this is AMERICA!!!
Or I should just drink less while watching the BAD ASS ROYALS kick ass in the post season

There does seem to be a link between you drinking and not making sense about politics on the forums. Before it was just Red State MO shooting people in the face for peeing on property, low education rates, letting rich kids off the hook for murder, girls won't get preggo if raped.............things like that. I'm sure it's just ironly. *brushes shoulders off*

Are you John Bahner?

Or I should just drink less while watching the BAD ASS ROYALS kick ass in the post season

There does seem to be a link between you drinking and not making sense about politics on the forums. Before it was just Red State MO shooting people in the face for peeing on property, low education rates, letting rich kids off the hook for murder, girls won't get preggo if raped.............things like that. I'm sure it's just ironly. *brushes shoulders off*
Another "factual" "non inflammatory" zone 2 post.

I don't feel so stupid now, but I have a question. Is this where I'm supposed to go whining to the mods to get your thread moved?

If not, why?

If so, why?

:)
Democrats have two religions as the basis of their party - environmentalism and liberalism. What would the Democrats have if forced to strip those two religions from their party and boot out their followers?

Are you John Bahner?

AntiParty Stop being a pompous maniac.

K thanks

I don't feel so stupid now, but I have a question. Is this where I'm supposed to go whining to the mods to get your thread moved?

Looks like you're going to whine where ever you go so have at it.

Looks like you're going to whine where ever you go so have at it.
My bad. I should know better that to point out hypocrisy. Stupid me

I do find it funny that "whining" is the word of the day. Can't wait to see what the shallow, sensitive ones come up with for tomorrows word.

If not, why?

If so, why?

:)

Political Parties are there to promote their agenda. I don't think it fits the agenda when you purposely embrace one religion because when you do, you tell those of a different faith that they are wrong to some extent.

I realize that few if any Parties wish to do this but that is the result none the less.

Forum List

Back