Biden shared classified material that he stole….

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Biden stole classified information and then shared that information with his ghost writer….committing felonies….

It is good to be a democrat…..

Speaking during testimony on Capitol Hill Tuesday, former Special Counsel Robert Hur confirmed that as a private citizen, former Vice President Joe Biden shared classified information with his ghostwriter Mark Zwonitzer. In fact, there are recordings of Biden doing so and Zwonitzer didn't have a security clearance.
——-
Further, Zwonitzer tried to destroy evidence of Biden sharing the information by attempting to delete it from his computer. Neither Biden or Zwonitzer have been charged with obstruction.

"Corrupt Trump cult shill keeps lying about Biden. Film at 11."

Seriously, Hur? That shameless political hack? Talk about desperate.
Denial isn't a river in Mexico.

Biden to incompetent to stand trial, but makes a great WEF puppet.

Biden willfully stole and shared classified documents but gets a pass because he's mentally compromised.

I can see why the Trump cults are so desperately trying to deflect with bigger and bigger lies.

The Republicans got absolutely humiliated in that hearing. All the Democrats had to do was show clips of Trump, and everyone pretty much agreed Trump was senile, at best.

Did Jordan actually piss himself, or did he only look like he was pissing himself?

Yes, but that doesn't fit the left wing narrative, so just ignore it.
Yes...don't look at that...look over here....see this...now you're ok....don't read that....don't believe it...you're gonna lose your social security and Medicare if you do that....Boo...

I can see why the Trump cults are so desperately trying to deflect with bigger and bigger lies.

The Republicans got absolutely humiliated in that hearing. All the Democrats had to do was show clips of Trump, and everyone pretty much agreed Trump was senile, at best.

Did Jordan actually piss himself, or did he only look like he was pissing himself?
The truth is difficult, huh. Who appointed Hur?

I would watch Joe die over foreign people. Tens of millions of other would do the same. On all sides.

Trump cult losers, outside of your pajama boi cult, is anyone paying attention to your whining?

No? Everyone is just keeps laughing harder at you?

Fancy that.

(Oh, was I not supposed to interrupt this CircleJerkInASafeSpace. My bad. I'll leave now.)

Trump cult losers, outside of your pajama boi cult, is anyone paying attention to your whining?

Fancy that.

(Oh, was I not supposed to interrupt this CircleJerkInASafeSpace. My bad. I'll leave now.)
You won. And you cannot understand the flaws.

Fancy that.

Hur is your guy. Truth is difficult for you, huh.

Fancy that.

Because you got called out and can't defend. Good grief

So, Trump cult liars, why wasn't Reagan prosecuted for taking his presidential diaries with him?

Bush?

Obama?

Oh, darn. There goes your "Double Standard" BigLie. Turns out that you all were the double-standard spouting liars.

And no one is surprised. If it weren't for double standards, Trump cultists would have no standards at all.

So, Trump cult liars, why wasn't Reagan prosecuted for taking his presidential diaries with him?

Bush?

Obama?

Oh, darn. There goes your "Double Standard" BigLie. Turns out that you all were the double-standard spouting liars.

And no one is surprised. If it weren't for double standards, Trump cultists would have no standards at all.

Reagan's diaries were his, dumbass.

Lol

Reagan's diaries were his, dumbass.
Drinking so early?

Anyways, as your reliance on really dumb double standards is my point, I thank you for proving it so conclusively.

But please, go on. Tell us how Reagan's presidential diaries were Reagan's, but Biden's presidential diaries ... weren't Biden's. This should be hilarious.

Now, back in reality, in both cases, the diaries technically belong to the archives, but it's been normal practice that the president keeps them with himself.

Forum List

Back