Short Answers Against Gun Control

Stop with your lying.

The filthy ass law says ff you have an existing AR-15 (and about 200 other rifles) it is grandfathered in providing you registered the thing and there are severe restrictions against transferring it to somebody else. AR-15 sales and possession of non registured grandfathered ARs is a crime, thus a ban.

There is a ban on the possession of standard size magazines, which is a major infringement on the right to keep and bear arms.

The law is in direct violation of the Second Amendment and in violation of the recent Bruen decision.

Democrats lie when they tell you they will not ban firearms.

That is why almost all the Sheriff's in Illinois have publicly stateed they will not enforce the law. It is an Illegal law to ban firearms.

Sheriffs in 80 counties in Illinois say they will not enforce state’s ‘assault weapons’ ban

STILL, NOT a fucking ban.

"AR-15 sales and possession of non registured grandfathered ARs is a crime, thus a ban".

Registering isn't a fucking ban, dimwit.

My registration on my truck is a ban?
I just drove it this morning.

"AR-15 sales and possession of non registured grandfathered ARs is a crime, thus a ban".

Bullshit.

If you can't buy an AR-15 then it is a ban. The law says you cannot buy one. The law is referred to as an "assault weapons ban".

You can register any new vehicle you want. You can buy any new vehicle you want and get it registered, hence no ban.

However, only the existing ARs (and hundreds of other named firearms) can get registered to be grandfathered in and no new ones can be sold or even transferred under most circumstance, hence a ban.

I swear you Moon Bats are dumber than a door knob.

Pull your head out of you ass. You are embarrassing yourself.

By the way asshole, I also think you are lying about having a truck. All you pussy Moon Bats drive a Prius.

The camel's nose.

You're cool. You've got yours. That's all you care about.

Rittenhouse was 17 years old, took the weapon across state lines.

You didn’t even understand the trial…..he didnt take the weapon across state lines, you dope, and that charge in total was tossed out because of the laws up there.

They know that, how does the seller?
Is he going to ask nicely?

Sure WHEN caught.

Senate Bill 620 –Discretion for Judges to Strike Firearm Use Enhancements. In the past, if the prosecutor proved that a person used a gun during a felony crime, a court was required to enhance the person’s sentence under Penal Code §§ 12022.5 or 12022.53. Depending on the circumstances, these enhancements could add several years or up to 25 years to life. Judges did not have the power to strike firearm enhancements. Effective January 1, 2018, the law changed so that sentencing courts can strike a firearm enhancement if doing so is in the “interests of justice.” S.B. 620 applies to non-final criminal cases. It does not apply to cases that were already final when the new law took effect.

It doesn’t matter…the criminal knows… and can be arrested already.

On top of that, criminals use straw buyers, peple who can already pass any background check…which makes universal background checks just as pointless as current background checks.
If you want to change that there is a simple solution…..allow private citizens to use the NICS background check system with a phone app……….no permanent record, instant access, no muss no fuss…..

But that isn’t what you idiots want.

You only push background checks because you want to then be able to demand gun registration….registration is the only reason to have universal background checks since criminals ignore all background checks by stealing their guns or using straw buyers.

Registering the guns is the first step you idiot. A few years from now they will ban them and they will already have the list of owners reqdy to go.

Bullshit.

If you can't buy an AR-15 then it is a ban. The law says you cannot buy one. The law is referred to as an "assault weapons ban".
So, just because you can't have your weapon with training wheels, until you learn how to use it properly, you think prohibitions on one weapon is a ban.
Post #74
"The guy is FOS, no one wants to ban all guns".
You: Bullshit!
"Just since the first of the year we have seen Illinois ban firearms and the Democrat filth in Washington State are voting on it now and we have gun bans in several of the Communist states".
You can register any new vehicle you want. You can buy any new vehicle you want and get it registered, hence no ban.

However, only the existing ARs (and hundreds of other named firearms) can get registered to be grandfathered in and no new ones can be sold or even transferred under most circumstance, hence a ban.

I swear you Moon Bats are dumber than a door knob.
Still smarter than you, which, isn't saying much.

Pull your head out of you ass. You are embarrassing yourself.
You already embarrassed yourself.
Thinking prohibition on a weapon is a ban on all weapons.
Then posting it.
By the way asshole, I also think you are lying about having a truck. All you pussy Moon Bats drive a Prius.
Awww, just because you bought a Tesla, you think EVERYONE did?

What does Rittenhouse have to do with Republican prosecutors who plea bargain away gun charges, Republican judges release on no cash bail, and Republican politicians keep lowering the sentencing laws for gun felonies?
Please - be specific.
An example.

You didn’t even understand the trial…..he didnt take the weapon across state lines, you dope, and that charge in total was tossed out because of the laws up there.
It wasn't tossed out, it was proven to be false.
Initial reports claimed he did, here's why.

Kyle Rittenhouse, who is on trial for murder, testified in court that he drove himself from his residence in Antioch, Illinois, to Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Aug. 24, 2020, the day before he shot and killed two men at a protest that became violent.

According to court testimony and police records, the AR-15 style rifle that he says he used in self-defense during confrontations with the men had been stored at a friend’s house in Kenosha and was not with him in the car when he made the roughly 20-mile drive to Wisconsin from his home state.

It doesn’t matter…the criminal knows… and can be arrested already.

On top of that, criminals use straw buyers, peple who can already pass any background check…which makes universal background checks just as pointless as current background checks.
If you want to change that there is a simple solution…..allow private citizens to use the NICS background check system with a phone app……….no permanent record, instant access, no muss no fuss…..

But that isn’t what you idiots want.

You only push background checks because you want to then be able to demand gun registration….registration is the only reason to have universal background checks since criminals ignore all background checks by stealing their guns or using straw buyers.
What is wrong with registering your weapon?
I registered my weapons with the sheriff in my county.
For my protection, in case they get stolen.
Background checks don't eliminate gun crimes.
Just like registering your vehicle, eliminates car theft?
Both help.

Registering the guns is the first step you idiot. A few years from now they will ban them and they will already have the list of owners reqdy to go.
Sure they will, you moron.
"They're a comin' fer my guns".
An NRA lie that hasn't died in 30+ years.

So, just because you can't have your weapon with training wheels, until you learn how to use it properly, you think prohibitions on one weapon is a ban.
Post #74
"The guy is FOS, no one wants to ban all guns".
You: Bullshit!
"Just since the first of the year we have seen Illinois ban firearms and the Democrat filth in Washington State are voting on it now and we have gun bans in several of the Communist states".

Still smarter than you, which, isn't saying much.

You already embarrassed yourself.
Thinking prohibition on a weapon is a ban on all weapons.
Then posting it.

Awww, just because you bought a Tesla, you think EVERYONE did?

Wow! I can't believe how hard you worked to convince yourself that you were right, there.

Y'all leftist vermin still suck at that.

:laughing0301:

What is wrong with registering your weapon?
I registered my weapons with the sheriff in my county.
For my protection, in case they get stolen.
Background checks don't eliminate gun crimes.
Just like registering your vehicle, eliminates car theft?
Both help.

What is wrong with registering a weapon?

The only reason to register a weapon is so the government can later ban and confiscate them. That is historical practice, not conspiracy theory.

If you want to register your guns, go ahead, you doofus.......

Background checks for private sales is simply to demand for gun registration...the real goal of those calling for universal background checks.

What is wrong with registering a weapon?

The only reason to register a weapon is so the government can later ban and confiscate them. That is historical practice, not conspiracy theory.
Yes it is a conspiracy theory, and gullible republicans STILL repeat it.

The ostensible impetus for the National Firearms Act of 1934 was the gangland crime of the Prohibition era, such as the St. Valentine's Day Massacre of 1929, and the attempted assassination of President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1933. Like the current National Firearms Act (NFA), the 1934 Act required NFA firearms to be registered and taxed.
Under the original Act, NFA weapons were machine guns, short-barreled rifles (SBR), short-barreled shotguns (SBS), any other weapons (AOW, i.e., concealable weapons other than pistols or revolvers), and silencers for any type of NFA or non-NFA weapon. Minimum barrel length was soon amended to 16 inches for rimfire rifles and by 1960 had been amended to 16 inches for centerfire rifles as well.

Here are the requirements for owning a machine gun in the United States:

• Must not be classified as a “prohibited person.”
  • Be at least 21 years of age to purchase a machine gun from the current owner.
  • Be a legal resident of the United States.
  • Be legally eligible to purchase a firearm.
  • Pass a BATFE background check with a typical process time of 8 to 10 months.
  • Pay a one time $200 transfer tax. (You’ll need a stamp for each machine gun.)

Wow, it's only been 89 years, when is the government going to "BAN" machine guns?

If you want to register your guns, go ahead, you doofus.......
It helps me and helps law enforcement if they ever get stolen.
Background checks for private sales is simply to demand for gun registration...the real goal of those calling for universal background checks.
So, what's the problem?

Yes it is a conspiracy theory, and gullible republicans STILL repeat it.

The ostensible impetus for the National Firearms Act of 1934 was the gangland crime of the Prohibition era, such as the St. Valentine's Day Massacre of 1929, and the attempted assassination of President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1933. Like the current National Firearms Act (NFA), the 1934 Act required NFA firearms to be registered and taxed.
Under the original Act, NFA weapons were machine guns, short-barreled rifles (SBR), short-barreled shotguns (SBS), any other weapons (AOW, i.e., concealable weapons other than pistols or revolvers), and silencers for any type of NFA or non-NFA weapon. Minimum barrel length was soon amended to 16 inches for rimfire rifles and by 1960 had been amended to 16 inches for centerfire rifles as well.

Here are the requirements for owning a machine gun in the United States:

• Must not be classified as a “prohibited person.”
  • Be at least 21 years of age to purchase a machine gun from the current owner.
  • Be a legal resident of the United States.
  • Be legally eligible to purchase a firearm.
  • Pass a BATFE background check with a typical process time of 8 to 10 months.
  • Pay a one time $200 transfer tax. (You’ll need a stamp for each machine gun.)

Wow, it's only been 89 years, when is the government going to "BAN" machine guns?

It helps me and helps law enforcement if they ever get stolen.

So, what's the problem?

:blahblah:

troll-doll-aka-dam-doll-first-created-1959-by-thomas-dam-DNHB9A.jpg

You don't have a right to drive on public roads so comparing gun ownership to driving a car is a failed analogy

Forum List

Back