Short Answers Against Gun Control

You do, howler monkey.
No, I want to ban dumbasses like your governor.
Gov. Greg Abbott (R) signed a bill last year allowing people to carry concealed handguns without passing a background check and proficiency test that is required for a license.

Gov. Greg Abbott (R) signed a bill last year allowing people to carry concealed handguns without passing a background check and proficiency test that is required for a license.
Don't need no license to exercise my rights you communist lying gun banner.

No, that's all they ever do.
santos-congress-230115-54.jpg

You're hallucinating.

So you want to ban ALL semiautomatic rifle with large magazines.

What YOU call large is not what I would call large obviously. I have a rifle that came with a 20 rd magazine to me that's standard size BUT that very same rifle can accept a 30 round magazine so do you want to ban the magazine of the rifle that can accept it?

FACT: Vermont had that freedom almost since it's inception into statehood into the past decade or two. It also concurrently enjoyed very nearly the lowest crime rate in the country for that time. Only recently have gun laws there been considerably enacted or tightened. And now Vermont (it's urban centers anyway) is becoming a crime-ridden shithole like most other blue areas.

What YOU call large is not what I would call large obviously. I have a rifle that came with a 20 rd magazine to me that's standard size BUT that very same rifle can accept a 30 round magazine so do you want to ban the magazine of the rifle that can accept it?
Yes, why do you need that many rounds?
Expecting an invasion?
Or can't hit anything?

May 26 2022
After the Sandy Hook school shooting in 2012, National Rifle Association CEO Wayne LaPierre dug in his heels against gun reform, famously saying that “the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.”

The NRA Convention offers a perfect testing ground for that theory, but attendees aren’t allowed to bring guns onto the convention floor. Some can’t even take them into their hotel rooms.

The NRA did not respond to a request for comment about the convention’s restriction of personal carry.
Important distinction. Was the ban from the NRA or from the venue where the convention was held?

Yes, why do you need that many rounds?
Expecting an invasion?
Or can't hit anything?
Why do you get to tell me what I need or don't need? That rifle cam with 2 20 round magazines when I bought it so that's what I use.

Important distinction. Was the ban from the NRA or from the venue where the convention was held?
Does it matter?
With the planning that takes place for a site to hold it, wouldn't you think they would've chose one without a ban?
Just so they could walk around, with their guns and look like billybadass?

Of course he does. Howlers love criminals.

Forum List

Back