shop lifter shot in family dollar

In some cities you can shoplift pretty much all you want with no consquences. I don't know what the situation is in this instance regearding shoplifting but no business can afford to keep taking those loses forever so the business owner or employee taking matters into their own hands is not that surprising. Honestly I'm surprised this has not happened more often.

Sounds like a tragic ending for a good guy who finally had enough and unloaded on a repeat problem criminal. Literally.

We should riot if he gets more than a warning or probation. Boycott Dollar stores? Other clerks have been killed in Dollar stores. One for enforcing masks i think?

I feel bad for this dude. The charge ought to be voluntary manslaughter at the most. Legally, you cannot use deadly force unless it is to defend yourself or another against the threat of immediate death or severe bodily injury. The store worker probably overreacted.
Try punching a cop in the face ten times.

I've invented another one! One letter removed. I am top 0.01% even w/o a keyboard!

SHOPLIFER (a repeat criminal who steals over a lifetime) like the dead man perhaps?

I feel bad for this dude. The charge ought to be voluntary manslaughter at the most. Legally, you cannot use deadly force unless it is to defend yourself or another against the threat of immediate death or severe bodily injury. The store worker probably overreacted.
Yeah...a person is dead; there is no "probably" about it.

When I worked at Target back in the day, the store management told us to just ask the shoplifter ,"can I help you find something?". The team leader told us that she would ask a different question---do you want paper or plastic?

Wow, that sucks. Getting gunned down for stealing items he could have BOUGHT for a buck.

I wonder if Dollar General will pay for the legal fees of their very loyal dedicated employee? I wonder what kind of magazine he was carrying which carried "at least" fifteen rounds? Or the caliber. Too bad he didn't realize that he could have just pistol whipped the stealer, knocked him to the ground then HELD HIM at gunpoint for stealing until police arrived?

Or at least told police that with his glasses knocked off struck in the face, he was disoriented and could not see and did not know he had hit the stealer thinking he was still coming at him and still in danger!
if this is black dude you will see that benjamin crump lawyer with the thieves family soon.

Democrats have legalized shoplifting, carjacking, rioting, arson, open borders and child abuse but they don’t promote illegal voting.. yeah right..

Last edited:
Never stops the police who often empty their entire magazine into someone even after they are on the ground and not moving!
You sound like some anti-cop BLM Antifa terrorist

99% of the time, when police shoot someone lying on the ground and not moving -- it is justified....

You sound like some anti-cop BLM Antifa terrorist
Do I now. Or maybe just a proponent of not using excessive force where the person you are dealing with has absolutely no chance of coming out of it alive for what is often just a traffic stop.

99% of the time, when police shoot someone lying on the ground and not moving -- it is justified....
Show me a case. How can it be justified to keep shooting a person who is already on the ground AND no even moving? I can't wait to hear this one. All I ever hear of is a guy with a cellphone shot several times on the ground face down in a pool of blood with three cops continuing to drive slugs into his unmoving, unarmed body when he can't possibly be any kind of threat to them until they empty their magazines with 30 rounds in him.

Nope, he's definitely not moving now.

Do I now. Or maybe just a proponent of not using excessive force where the person you are dealing with has absolutely no chance of coming out of it alive for what is often just a traffic stop.

Show me a case. How can it be justified to keep shooting a person who is already on the ground AND no even moving? I can't wait to hear this one. All I ever hear of is a guy with a cellphone shot several times on the ground face down in a pool of blood with three cops continuing to drive slugs into his unmoving, unarmed body when he can't possibly be any kind of threat to them until they empty their magazines with 30 rounds in him.

Nope, he's definitely not moving now.
That guy with a cellphone was a threat.....he may have had a gun, he may have lunged at the officers....they had to do what they had to do to protect themselves.....

Funny how the BLM thugs were on the side of the dead thug, and you are basically parroting anti-cop racist BLM talking points...why do you hate America?

Forum List

Back