Shootout at Pamela Geller's Muhamed Cartoon Contest in Texas

Islam is not a religion of peace.

Islam is a Warrior's Creed... part legal system, part cultural system, part social system, part diplomatic system... all operating under the guise of a so-called 'religion'.

And again, I'm not seeing how Christianity, which brought us Crusades, Slave trades and the world wars, are any better. ...
Yes. Given your well-documented and well-known hostility towards Christianity, this is to be expected of you. You're right on schedule with this.

When was the last time that The West engaged in true and substantive Religious War?

The 30 Years War of the 17th Century?

And, each and every time that such things were done by Christians, they were done in DISOBEDIENCE to the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth.

Trouble is, when Muslims commit violence and wage war in such cases, they do so in OBEDIENCE to the teachings of Muhammed.

A great many people of goodwill are growing sick and tired of others making excuses for Muslims misbehaving in The West, and simple-mindedly attempting to draw faux equivalencies between Islam and its surviving modern counterparts, as those counterparts manifest in our present age... dangerous moral relativism at its very worst.

I'm not going to let you back peddle here. You're a sick fuck calling dead Americans at he hands of ISIS justified

Where was anyone talking about ISIS? Or that any Americans died?

So a hate group deliberately provokes people, and gets an insane reaction from some (as of yet unidentified) crazy people.

Again, it's like shouting Fire in a crowded theatre. You should expect the reaction.

This whole thing was a provocative exercise in stupid. While I agree in principal to purpose of the event I feel it was stupid hold such a high profile public event with such a high potential for attack. Bound to attract haters from both sides of the issue. Organizers should be very thankful it turned out as it did.
Doesn't matter.

People have a right to be stupid, and to do stupid things, which fall within the boundaries of the law, without getting shot-at over it.

Those two little phukkers lying in the morgue with toe-tags now know this.

This whole thing was a provocative exercise in stupid. While I agree in principal to purpose of the event I feel it was stupid hold such a high profile public event with such a high potential for attack. Bound to attract haters from both sides of the issue. Organizers should be very thankful it turned out as it did.

good it worked out well-----it did serve a positive purpose

I'm not going to let you back peddle here. You're a sick fuck calling dead Americans at he hands of ISIS justified

So a hate group deliberately provokes people, and gets an insane reaction from some (as of yet unidentified) crazy people.

Again, it's like shouting Fire in a crowded theatre. You should expect the reaction.
True.

It's a great way to "set the bait" for Radical Muslims in The West, don't ya think?

Then, once they act-out, it's great fun to shoot 'em dead.

no-----it was a very positive move on the part of Geller, et al. NON RESPONSE to the filth of the ummah galvanizes its shit

These bed wetting parasites disgust me as much as the zealots who kill in the name of their false "profit". These are dangerously stupid people we have here and have to share oxygen with. Any speech they don't like is hate speech, and it's OK with them if flea bitten bearded savages kill those with whom they disagree.

Just wait till some muzbots start blowing themselves up at gay pride events in San Fransicko, somehow it will still be Bush's fault. For now though as far as the bed wetters are concerned "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

These are the sort of people our liberal "countrymen" will side with over their own. I really can't articulate the contempt I have for these liberal pieces of worm shit.

There are no free speech issues surrounding this matter. The idea that this event was a free speech event is foolish.
If the dynamic of the world is that there's a group of barbaric thugs who kill people because you draw a cartoon of their religion's hero - - - - - -

and then you hold a gallery supporting doing just that - in what way is it not a free speech event?

its the whole point, to put your finger in the eye of people who would subjugate free speech through threats of and or actual violence.

Thanks Obama..

ISIS is here.

I only hope to dispatch my share before they get me

-Geaux

==================

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Texas Shooting That Leaves Two Dead Police Officer Injured Zero Hedge

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Texas Shooting That Leaves Two Dead, Police Officer Injured

Yesterday, around 7 pm, dozens of people were at a contest hosted by New York-based American freedom Defense Initiative at the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas when police said two men pulled up in a vehicle and shot a Garland Independent School District Security guard in the ankle at about 7 p.m. The men were then shot and killed by Garland police.

The incident occurred as the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland hosted a
controversial art event put on by New York-based American freedom
Defense Initiative featuring cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.

Police officers address attendees at the Muhammad Art Exhibit and Contest after they are prevented from leaving when it was reported that shots were fired and a man is down in Garland, Texas May 3, 2015.

A police officer prevents attendees from leaving the Muhammad Art Exhibit and Contest after shots were fired outside the venue in Garland, Texas May 3, 2015.

However, as the recent massacre at the Paris Charlie Hebdo offices showed, such drawings are deemed insulting to many followers of Islam and have sparked violence around the world. According to mainstream Islamic tradition, any physical depiction of the Prophet Muhammad is considered blasphemous.

According to NBCDFW, "Texas officials are actively investigating to determine the cause and scope of the senseless attack," Texas Governor Greg Abbott said in a statement. "This is a crime that was quickly ended thanks to the swift action by Garland law enforcement."

The security guard, 58-year-old Bruce Joiner, was treated released from a hospital nearly two hours later, police said.

"Our thoughts and prayers remain with all those affected tonight," Abbott said.

I am gonna wait and see if that comes out in a neutral source. ZeroHedge is anything but neutral and has published a lot of bunk in the last 6 years.

Next...
True.

I'll feel better if we see that from the BBC or CNN or even al-Jazeera or another one of the larger and more credible sources.

Yes. Given your well-documented and well-known hostility towards Christianity, this is to be expected of you. You're right on schedule with this.

When was the last time that The West engaged in true and substantive Religious War?

Bosnia. NOrthern Ireland. World War I. I'd argue for World War II, at least the European half of it, when the Pope totally gave Hitler and Mussolini his blessing to fight Godless Communism.

And, each and every time that such things were done by Christians, they were done in DISOBEDIENCE to the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth.

Really?

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

2 Chronicles 15:13
Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Sounds pretty intolerant to me.

There are no free speech issues surrounding this matter. The idea that this event was a free speech event is foolish.
If the dynamic of the world is that there's a group of barbaric thugs who kill people because you draw a cartoon of their religion's hero - - - - - -

and then you hold a gallery supporting doing just that - in what way is it not a free speech event?

its the whole point, to put your finger in the eye of people who would subjugate free speech through threats of and or actual violence.

It is only a free speech issue if the government prohibits said speech. This is a shining example of how we have untethered free speech.

Yes....the point of the event was to "put a finger in the eye of people". Period. It wasn't a free speech protest in any way.

ISIS is here since Obama has rolled out the welcome mat

-Geaux
----

Latest Articles
IS Fighter Forwards Alleged Claim of Shooting in Texas
Jihadist News
Last Updated: May 3, 2015
abuhussain.jpg

An Islamic State (IS) fighter on Twitter claimed that the shooting at the "Draw Muhammad" event in Garland, Texas was carried out by two pro-IS individuals after forwarding what appeared to be an alleged claim of attack.

In a series of tweets on May 3, 2015, the jihadist "Abu Hussain AlBritani," which is a name used by British IS fighter Junaid Hussain, tweeted that "2 of our brothers just opened fire at the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) art exhibition in texas," and remarked, "They Thought They Was Safe In Texas From The Soldiers of The Islamic State."

Immediately before, he retweeted a post from the Twitter account of "Shariah is Light," who wrote:

The bro with me and myself have given bay'ah to Amirul Mu'mineen. May Allah accept us as mujahideen. Make dua [supplication].

5-3_alleged_claim_of_Texas_attack.jpg

Abu Hussain AlBritani replied, “May Allah swt reward you and give you Jannah [Paradise] !” Both jihadists used the Twitter hashtag “#texasattack.”

Following the retweet, Abu Hussain AlBritani also stated throughout other tweets:

If there is no check on the freedom of your speech, then let your hearts be open to the freedom of our actions #GarlandShooting #TexasAttack

The 2 Brothers attained shahdah in texas! O Kuffar know that death is better than living humiliated! Allahu Akbar !!! #garlandshooting

The brothers in texas may have had no experience in shooting but they was quick to defend the honor of the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w !

IS Fighter Forwards Alleged Claim of Shooting in Texas Jihadist News

It is only a free speech issue if the government prohibits said speech. This is a shining example of how we have untethered free speech.

Yes....the point of the event was to "put a finger in the eye of people". Period. It wasn't a free speech protest in any way.
people that deserve it.

and consequently, deserved their death.

for trying to shun....................free speech.

Thanks Obama..

ISIS is here.

I only hope to dispatch my share before they get me

-Geaux

==================

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Texas Shooting That Leaves Two Dead Police Officer Injured Zero Hedge

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Texas Shooting That Leaves Two Dead, Police Officer Injured

Yesterday, around 7 pm, dozens of people were at a contest hosted by New York-based American freedom Defense Initiative at the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas when police said two men pulled up in a vehicle and shot a Garland Independent School District Security guard in the ankle at about 7 p.m. The men were then shot and killed by Garland police.

The incident occurred as the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland hosted a
controversial art event put on by New York-based American freedom
Defense Initiative featuring cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.

Police officers address attendees at the Muhammad Art Exhibit and Contest after they are prevented from leaving when it was reported that shots were fired and a man is down in Garland, Texas May 3, 2015.

A police officer prevents attendees from leaving the Muhammad Art Exhibit and Contest after shots were fired outside the venue in Garland, Texas May 3, 2015.

However, as the recent massacre at the Paris Charlie Hebdo offices showed, such drawings are deemed insulting to many followers of Islam and have sparked violence around the world. According to mainstream Islamic tradition, any physical depiction of the Prophet Muhammad is considered blasphemous.

According to NBCDFW, "Texas officials are actively investigating to determine the cause and scope of the senseless attack," Texas Governor Greg Abbott said in a statement. "This is a crime that was quickly ended thanks to the swift action by Garland law enforcement."

The security guard, 58-year-old Bruce Joiner, was treated released from a hospital nearly two hours later, police said.

"Our thoughts and prayers remain with all those affected tonight," Abbott said.

I am gonna wait and see if that comes out in a neutral source. ZeroHedge is anything but neutral and has published a lot of bunk in the last 6 years.

Next...
True.

I'll feel better if we see that from the BBC or CNN or even al-Jazeera or another one of the larger and more credible sources.

HOLD ON!!!! the OIL RICH CALIPHATE has admitted its guilt in the murder of two USA cops---------time to put a
BIG TIME JUDGEMENT on that shariah cesspit and start
grabbing any ship or plane or any asset remotely related to the pile of ummah shit in Mesopotamia-------Indo Freddie agrees

The point is that it didn't work out well except for people who hate, the Muslim haters got some more confirmation and Muslim extremists got some more martyrs. In the meantime people who would rather be peaceful and not hate people got exposed to potential attack and a working man has a gunshot wound to the leg. I said the organizers should be thankful simply because it could have been much worse.

Bosnia. NOrthern Ireland. World War I. I'd argue for World War II, at least the European half of it, when the Pope totally gave Hitler and Mussolini his blessing to fight Godless Communism.

Really?

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

2 Chronicles 15:13
Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Sounds pretty intolerant to me.
Nonsense.

And screw the Old Testament, which is superseded by The New.

Where does Jesus of Nazareth give permission to wage war on unbelievers? And how many times does he do it?

Now... where does Muhammed give permission to wage war on unbelievers? And how many times does he do it?

Baaahhhhhhhhh... humbug.

Threadbare, overused Moral Relativism at its very worst and at its most dangerous in beguiling the naive and gullible.

The point is that it didn't work out well except for people who hate, the Muslim haters got some more confirmation and Muslim extremists got some more martyrs. In the meantime people who would rather be peaceful and not hate people got exposed to potential attack and a working man has a gunshot wound to the leg. I said the organizers should be thankful simply because it could have been much worse.

Not the fault of the organizer, but the fault of law breakers

No excuses

-Geaux

Forum List

Back