Shootout at Pamela Geller's Muhamed Cartoon Contest in Texas

Geller seems to be a disgusting, hate-filled individual.
But not the men shooting into the crowd?

How many threads is this now?
:dunno:
I didn't comment on the shooters.

But whst was the point of her "art" contest if not to engender hate? What's the point of her transit "jihad" ad campaign if not to raise discord?

She's a disgusting person.
that doesn't excuse the shooters.
She is just as mu h allowed to have this exhibit as those are allowed to ha e their 'fuck the flag' social media challenge

You brought that up. Do you know that we have a USMB member who has vowed to murder anyone he sees disrespecting the American flag? Even his family members?

The two perps are dead. Given what we know.....that outcome seems appropriate.

There was a SWAT team on site at this event. That is interesting.

If the gunmen are Muslim, they're not representative of all Muslims, or Islam in general...
Yeah.

That's what we keep hearing.

Again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Eventually, a thousand "atypical"s end-up looking like a "typical"... don't they?

...And unfortunately there will be those with an unwarranted hatred toward Islam who will exhibit their ignorance and stupidity by trying to propagating the lie that the gunmen are 'representative' of all Muslims.
Islam is not a religion of peace.

Islam is a Warrior's Creed... part legal system, part cultural system, part social system, part diplomatic system... all operating under the guise of a so-called 'religion'.

Its scriptures and commentaries are absolutely and undeniably saturated with bloodlust and permissions to wage war and to commit violence against Unbelievers.

It is a primitive, savage 7th Century codification of autocracy and is hostile-to and entirely incompatible with The West and its culture and heritage and ideals and prospects.

It's not hate... it's contempt for its nature... and contempt for those who lie and disingenuously posture in order to advance or defend that most un-worthy cause.

It's also shame and disbelief and pity and amusement at those naive and gullible enough to believe that it is on a functional parity with other religions as an instrument of peace.

The West has seen far too much of this in the past couple of decades.

The counter-arguments are losing their weight and momentum... they've long-since become thread-bare and gone stale... fewer people are buying into them nowadays.

Freedom of Religion is a great thing... until your Religion seeks to destroy the cultural host to which it has parasitically attached itself as a foreign object.

You may consider Criticism of Islam in The West to be an antibody for a foreign pestilence presently infecting our body politic.

I am fascinated Og-bile. In what way do you consider Geller to be "a disgusting, hate filled individual"? I was born
post World War II-----and was a child circa 1960 in a suburban/rural traditionally Nazi town. I read the islamo Nazi literature at that time------and even the pre islamo stuff of
the USA-------it was all around town in little sleazy pamphlets.
There were LOTS OF CARTOONS about JOOOOOS. In
recent years----ie the past 60 years or so------lots of cartoons
have been elaborated by the "UMMAH" and it's Nazi war criminal shills in their JIHADDDDDD A few years ago I actually did predict the era of the CARTOOOOON WAR----between the forces of shariah shit and------decency------
THE CARTOOON WARS HAVE BEGUN

We had Nazi Towns in the 1960's? Really?

So a hate group got the reaction they wanted.

Good work.

So you condone the murder of American citizens for executing their rights

That is one of the most Stupid things you have ever posted

-Geaux

I think people who do stupid reckless things don't get a lot of sympathy.

Geller is a racist and hate monger and she got exactly the reaction she was looking for. someone needs to investigate her for reckless endangerment.

Good work.

-Geaux

I think people who do stupid reckless things don't get a lot of sympathy.

Geller is a racist and hate monger and she got exactly the reaction she was looking for. someone needs to investigate her for reckless endangerment.

You need investigated for calling the murders of innocent American civilians admirable

-Geaux

Thanks Obama..

ISIS is here.

I only hope to dispatch my share before they get me

-Geaux

==================

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Texas Shooting That Leaves Two Dead Police Officer Injured Zero Hedge

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Texas Shooting That Leaves Two Dead, Police Officer Injured

Yesterday, around 7 pm, dozens of people were at a contest hosted by New York-based American freedom Defense Initiative at the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas when police said two men pulled up in a vehicle and shot a Garland Independent School District Security guard in the ankle at about 7 p.m. The men were then shot and killed by Garland police.

The incident occurred as the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland hosted a
controversial art event put on by New York-based American freedom
Defense Initiative featuring cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.

Police officers address attendees at the Muhammad Art Exhibit and Contest after they are prevented from leaving when it was reported that shots were fired and a man is down in Garland, Texas May 3, 2015.

A police officer prevents attendees from leaving the Muhammad Art Exhibit and Contest after shots were fired outside the venue in Garland, Texas May 3, 2015.

However, as the recent massacre at the Paris Charlie Hebdo offices showed, such drawings are deemed insulting to many followers of Islam and have sparked violence around the world. According to mainstream Islamic tradition, any physical depiction of the Prophet Muhammad is considered blasphemous.

According to NBCDFW, "Texas officials are actively investigating to determine the cause and scope of the senseless attack," Texas Governor Greg Abbott said in a statement. "This is a crime that was quickly ended thanks to the swift action by Garland law enforcement."

The security guard, 58-year-old Bruce Joiner, was treated released from a hospital nearly two hours later, police said.

"Our thoughts and prayers remain with all those affected tonight," Abbott said.

I am gonna wait and see if that comes out in a neutral source. ZeroHedge is anything but neutral and has published a lot of bunk in the last 6 years.

Next...

Islam is not a religion of peace.

Islam is a Warrior's Creed... part legal system, part cultural system, part social system, part diplomatic system... all operating under the guise of a so-called 'religion'.

And again, I'm not seeing how Christianity, which brought us Crusades, Slave trades and the world wars, are any better.

Everyone always knows who fathered the Mulatos on the neighbor's plantation, but never their own.

Geller seems to be a disgusting, hate-filled individual.
But not the men shooting into the crowd?

How many threads is this now?
:dunno:
I didn't comment on the shooters.

But whst was the point of her "art" contest if not to engender hate? What's the point of her transit "jihad" ad campaign if not to raise discord?

She's a disgusting person.
that doesn't excuse the shooters.
The point is to destroy the hate by flooding the hate filled with their ailment.

It's the noble thing to do. They are so vehemently wrong for killing over a cartoon that every free speech supporter in america should put on of these cartoons on their front fucking door until they learn there's no justification to shun free speech with violence.

Good work.

-Geaux

Oh look! He started a post with the words "so".....followed by comments that misrepresent the desire and intentions of the person he is talking to. Then....he called what it stupid. Way to go!

Nutters NEVER do that.

I can tell you this, too - I'd bet dollars to donuts Geller is happy as a pig in shit over the shooting
I'm happy about it, because only the scumbags died, and it furthers the discussion of how ridiculous and backward these people think and operate.

Keep shining that spotlight, too, free speech supporters.

This website has been around a long time. It is one of my favorite humor sites.

Jesus and Mo

That it exists and is accessible to anyone is a testament to the fact that we have no free speech constraint surrounding this issue.

This whole thing was a provocative exercise in stupid. While I agree in principal to purpose of the event I feel it was stupid hold such a high profile public event with such a high potential for attack. Bound to attract haters from both sides of the issue. Organizers should be very thankful it turned out as it did.

I am fascinated Og-bile. In what way do you consider Geller to be "a disgusting, hate filled individual"? I was born
post World War II-----and was a child circa 1960 in a suburban/rural traditionally Nazi town. I read the islamo Nazi literature at that time------and even the pre islamo stuff of
the USA-------it was all around town in little sleazy pamphlets.
There were LOTS OF CARTOONS about JOOOOOS. In
recent years----ie the past 60 years or so------lots of cartoons
have been elaborated by the "UMMAH" and it's Nazi war criminal shills in their JIHADDDDDD A few years ago I actually did predict the era of the CARTOOOOON WAR----between the forces of shariah shit and------decency------
THE CARTOOON WARS HAVE BEGUN

We had Nazi Towns in the 1960's? Really?

yes we did. The town to which I refer was "restricted"-----for a very long time----. It was originally a FARMING
community-----with lots of available land. In the post world war II era with the BABY BOOM----developers began to build lots of little houses. It became a kind of suburban
bedroom but it still had its core of Nazi pigs-------persons, who, in some cases were descended from both WASPS from the pre-revolutionary war era and----german immigrants from the 19th century. With five kids my
parents became "ineligible" for little apartment dwelling so
my dad bought a little house--------in that erstwhile "restricted" Nazi town. There was not a black home owner there until the late 1970s. When I was a kid ----the local "golf club"/swmming hole was not opened to jews--------and CERTAINLY not to blacks. Some very famous Nazi pigs of the past lived in nearby towns. All of this stuff is actually history------but my dad was an innocent naïve veteran with a VA mortgage eligibility in 1950---the seller was a former navy captain. SEE? I know you guys

Forum List

Back