Shootings and stabbings on the rise in England....the Chinese flu isn't stopping the violence there...

Do you ever do any actual research?

more from the an actual survivor from the church...

He said Kelley began shooting any children who began crying, until another man with a gun engaged Kelley at the door.

Brown said the man, identified by several sources as Stephen Willeford, "diverted [Kelley's] attention" and eventually stopped him from continuing his rampage.

"Every time I heard a shot, I knew that represented a life," Willeford said of his decision to interrupt the massacre.

No, moron, we are showing that normal people who own guns don't use them to shoot other people

Oh, so you are saying these people are "normal" Americans?
View attachment 331285

If that's the case, the USA is truely F***ed
These people are NOT "normal Americans." They are thugs. I was born and raised in New Jersey. My father had guns and he even had something known as a "bullet trap" in the basement for practice with paper targets. I first pulled a trigger when I was well below the age of ten. The guns in the house (rifles and pistols) were kept in a locked cabinet to which only my father had the key. When he transported his guns to his club, it was in a locked leather container. He also taught me never, EVER to point a gun at a living soul, human or animal, unless I absolutely was in danger or was so out of food that I needed to hunt (not likely in the suburbs; we did our "hunting" at the local supermarket with American dollars and a cart).

The people in this picture are hoodlums. Thugs. Gangsters. They are the shame of the United States of America.
I think I might be 2aguy's worst nightmare, I used to own guns and was a member of two shooting clubs. As a responsible shooter, I was outraged when the handgun ban came in over here in 1997 but guess what, I got over it.
It's true, criminals anywhere will always find ways of getting guns, but 99% of the time these weapons are used against other criminals, not the general public. Here in the UK I've a greater chance of being struck by lightning or being hit by a meteorite, than getting shot.

He said Kelley began shooting any children who began crying, until another man with a gun engaged Kelley at the door.

Brown said the man, identified by several sources as Stephen Willeford, "diverted [Kelley's] attention" and eventually stopped him from continuing his rampage.

"Every time I heard a shot, I knew that represented a life," Willeford said of his decision to interrupt the massacre.
Faux news, enough said.

You are constantly whining about shootings in England when their gun violence is a tiny fraction of ours, and we should be doing what they are doing. Was somebody from England mean to you as you grew up?

Violence is violence. The UK also has more random machete killings and mowing down people with cars than we do. Glad we are not doing what they are doing.

No, moron, we are showing that normal people who own guns don't use them to shoot other people

View attachment 331285

These people are NOT "normal Americans." They are thugs. I was born and raised in New Jersey. My father had guns and he even had something known as a "bullet trap" in the basement for practice with paper targets. I first pulled a trigger when I was well below the age of ten. The guns in the house (rifles and pistols) were kept in a locked cabinet to which only my father had the key. When he transported his guns to his club, it was in a locked leather container. He also taught me never, EVER to point a gun at a living soul, human or animal, unless I absolutely was in danger or was so out of food that I needed to hunt (not likely in the suburbs; we did our "hunting" at the local supermarket with American dollars and a cart).

The people in this picture are hoodlums. Thugs. Gangsters. They are the shame of the United States of America.
I think I might be 2aguy's worst nightmare, I used to own guns and was a member of two shooting clubs. As a responsible shooter, I was outraged when the handgun ban came in over here in 1997 but guess what, I got over it.
It's true, criminals anywhere will always find ways of getting guns, but 99% of the time these weapons are used against other criminals, not the general public. Here in the UK I've a greater chance of being struck by lightning or being hit by a meteorite, than getting shot.

Whereas, here in the U.S., you can get shot walking back from the store with a box of candy or by anybody who perceives you in his/her own mind as a "threat." Entirely subjective and somebody dies. In the state of Georgia, somebody recently was shot and killed while out jogging by a father/son combo who "thought" that he might have something to do with a local break-in.

You in the U.K. are much wiser than we are. I don't own or carry a gun, although I am perfectly entitled to do so. I would have no trepidation in walking around London unarmed, even in Brixton.

I have had one direct threat on my life and one suspicious, both when I was a teenager, one a boyfriend whom I dumped because he was a controlling, domineering, insecure asshole, who did the "if I can't have you, nobody else will" routine, and the other, a guy dressed up as a maintenance man who said that he was there to fix the sink. The Big Black Dog In Charge, known to the family as The BBDIC, took care of both of these situations. I don't need a gun in my incredibly diverse neighborhood hard by Washington, DC. BTW: I honor the memory of The BBDIC with love all of these years. We don't need guns when a good set of fangs does the trick.

The UK has its own set of problems. We Americans need to concentrate on ours. Someone needs to explain why armed hoodlums are allowed in a state's capitol building here in the U.S.

Back in the 60's and 70's these people would have been considered protesters and liberals would stand up for their right to protest. Today's lefties have no conviction, no guts and no passion. The lefties today are not liberals, they are the regressives.

The UK has its own set of problems. We Americans need to concentrate on ours. Someone needs to explain why armed hoodlums are allowed in a state's capitol building here in the U.S.

Back in the 60's and 70's these people would have been considered protesters and liberals would stand up for their right to protest. Today's lefties have no conviction, no guts and no passion. The lefties today are not liberals, they are the regressives.
You don't "protest" with guns. I never did. These people are not protesters. They are hoodlums, thugs.

You don't "protest" with guns. I never did. These people are not protesters. They are hoodlums, thugs.

You can peacefully protest however you wish, because someone doesn't protest the same way you do, that is irrelevant and speaks to your intolerance of others opinions. Far from being a progressive and closer to being a regressive.

Guns are allowed at the state house, they broke no laws. The guns were not used, no thugs on either side and the protest was peaceful, plus the have a right to protest against what they believe is unfair treatment.

Last edited:

View attachment 331285

Whereas, here in the U.S., you can get shot walking back from the store with a box of candy or by anybody who perceives you in his/her own mind as a "threat." Entirely subjective and somebody dies. In the state of Georgia, somebody recently was shot and killed while out jogging by a father/son combo who "thought" that he might have something to do with a local break-in.

You in the U.K. are much wiser than we are. I don't own or carry a gun, although I am perfectly entitled to do so. I would have no trepidation in walking around London unarmed, even in Brixton.

I have had one direct threat on my life and one suspicious, both when I was a teenager, one a boyfriend whom I dumped because he was a controlling, domineering, insecure asshole, who did the "if I can't have you, nobody else will" routine, and the other, a guy dressed up as a maintenance man who said that he was there to fix the sink. The Big Black Dog In Charge, known to the family as The BBDIC, took care of both of these situations. I don't need a gun in my incredibly diverse neighborhood hard by Washington, DC. BTW: I honor the memory of The BBDIC with love all of these years. We don't need guns when a good set of fangs does the trick.

What part of gun murder going down 49% , gun crime down 75% as more Americans own and carry guns do you not understand?

Do you understand that Britain is experiencing more violent home invasions, more violence and it is growing.....not going down, and their victims have no way to stop it?

Faux news, enough said.

I linked to the same information on CNN you dumb shit............an actual survivor in the Church who stated that the NRA instructor with the AR-15 stopped the killer......you saw that, can't come up with any kind of response.....so you did that lame ass post......

You really are a dumb ass.

View attachment 331285

It is the same here, you doofus.......almost all of our gun murder is criminals murdering other criminals......meanwhile, here, every year 1.2 million Americans use their legal guns to stop violent criminals, rape, robbery and murder that do not happen because our people have guns to stop them.....

And British criminals are losing their squemishness about murdering each other, and they have lost their respect for your cops.....and don't give a rats ass if people are home when they break in.........

You are looking at a very bad future....

You can peacefully protest however you wish, because someone doesn't protest the same way you do, that is irrelevant and speaks to your intolerance of others opinions. Far from being a progressive and closer to being a regressive.

Guns are allowed at the state house, they broke no laws. The guns were not used, no thugs on either side and the protest was peaceful, plus the have a right to protest against what they believe is unfair treatment.
Why did they bring guns and dress as thugs, all the while not wearing masks and practicing social distancing? Guns are allowed in the state house, but this is wrong., and should not be so. This is a failure of our legal system. Ponder how you would view the situation if these "protesters" were Americans who were not white and male. Would your view be the same?

Why did they bring guns and dress as thugs, all the while not wearing masks and practicing social distancing? Guns are allowed in the state house, but this is wrong., and should not be so. This is a failure of our legal system. Ponder how you would view the situation if these "protesters" were Americans who were not white and male. Would your view be the same?

Yep, you have a right to protest. They brought their guns, because they could, whether you like it or not is irrelevant. If you live in Michigan and want the law overturned, by all means, do what you need to do. If you are not from Michigan, I doubt you can do anything about it.

As far as skin color, that is another irrelevant issue and is plain race baiting which is a favorite tactic of the regressive you choose to be.

They are a Constitutionally protected Right, they did not use those guns to commit crime.

If you were an intelligent person, you would go to the democrat party and demand that they stop releasing actual, repeat gun offenders who actually are the ones using illegal guns to commit crime and murder.......that would actually be something important rather than bothering people who don't commit crimes with their legal guns.

They are a Constitutionally protected Right, they did not use those guns to commit crime.

If you were an intelligent person, you would go to the democrat party and demand that they stop releasing actual, repeat gun offenders who actually are the ones using illegal guns to commit crime and murder.......that would actually be something important rather than bothering people who don't commit crimes with their legal guns.
If you were an intelligent person, you would be asking why anyone brings a gun to a protest at a state house. Please answer why anyone would do this. It looks like bullying and threatening one's fellow citizens. These people are hoodlums. Tell me if you would be happy if black and brown people, women and men, straight and LGBT converged on a state house armed with long guns, weapons of war, but, (oh my gosh) didn't do anything with them. An end to this bullshit!

If you were an intelligent person, you would be asking why anyone brings a gun to a protest at a state house. Please answer why anyone would do this. It looks like bullying and threatening one's fellow citizens. These people are hoodlums. Tell me if you would be happy if black and brown people, women and men, straight and LGBT converged on a state house armed with long guns, weapons of war, but, (oh my gosh) didn't do anything with them. An end to this bullshit!

They are dumb...to bring long guns to a peaceful rally....but it isn't illegal and they didn't break the law....

Moron, your race baiting is so obvious now it makes you look like the asshole you are. The only racists here belong to the democrat party, the party of racism....... I don't care what color your skin is, you obviously do...I don't care who you have sex with, you obviously do......

The Bill of Rights applies to all Americans you dumb shit.

None of those guns are weapons of war unless they had pump action shotguns or deer hunting rifles....those are actual weapons of war you moron.

And again.....these morons, though rude, broke no law with anything they did...

The democrat party constantly releases actual, violent, repeat gun offenders....these people the democrat party keeps releasing on the public are the ones who get illegal guns, and use them to commit crime and murder....and when we catch them, over and over, the democrat party keeps letting them go......

Please explain to us why you are so worried about people who did not use their guns for any crime....but could not care less about actual gun criminals constantly released from jail and prison by the democrat party...

Could you please explain that?

They are dumb...to bring long guns to a peaceful rally....but it isn't illegal and they didn't break the law....

Moron, your race baiting is so obvious now it makes you look like the asshole you are. The only racists here belong to the democrat party, the party of racism....... I don't care what color your skin is, you obviously do...I don't care who you have sex with, you obviously do......

None of those guns are weapons of war unless they had pump action shotguns or deer hunting rifles....those are actual weapons of war you moron.

The democrat party constantly releases actual, violent, repeat gun offenders....these people the democrat party keeps releasing on the public are the ones who get illegal guns, and use them to commit crime and murder....and when we catch them, over and over, the democrat party keeps letting them go......

Please explain to us why you are so worried about people who did not use their guns for any crime....but could not care less about actual gun criminals constantly released from jail and prison by the democrat party...

What about this is "race baiting"? These people exhibit themselves as bullies who display themselves to threaten others. What is the implication to be drawn from the fact that they are all white males, not a cross-section of the population? This is not a crowd of blacks, whites, browns, native Americans, Asian Americans, women and men.

What about this is "race baiting"? These people exhibit themselves as bullies who display themselves to threaten others. What is the implication to be drawn from the fact that they are all white males, not a cross-section of the population? This is not a crowd of blacks, whites, browns, native Americans, Asian Americans, women and men.

By asking me how I feel about Black, Brown and Gay people carrying guns you are accusing me of being a racist and homophobe........in the most cowardly way possible.......you are a vile, left wing doofus......you vote for a political party that actually is racist, the democrat party, and then accuse others of being racist........that's on you.....

Another paranoid Democrat that believes their opinion should be the only one that counts and her ideas should become law.

No one looked intimidated, all the people you want can converge at the capital building, why would I care? Groups come from all over our state to lobby, demonstrate and protest. It is a right, if you don’t like how they protest...too bad so sad. Do you even live in Michigan? If not, why the hell do you care? It’s not your business.

Why do you keep race baiting and now using other minorities? Your obsession is disturbing whe. That seems to be your only fallback.

By asking me how I feel about Black, Brown and Gay people carrying guns you are accusing me of being a racist and homophobe........in the most cowardly way possible.......you are a vile, left wing doofus......you vote for a political party that actually is racist, the democrat party, and then accuse others of being racist........that's on you.....
You sound like a racist, a sexist, a homophobe. I don't find the Democratic Party to be racist. I do find the republican party to be racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamaphobic, cult-infested, and a bunch of other negative things. We will see if, when, and how the republican party gets out of the grip of its current bad choices. If I vote for Democratic candidates, which I have and will continue to do so, blame the republicans because this is the result that they have so clearly wanted. They have made their bed.

Forum List

Back