Shooting of Imam in New York....gang execution, not hate crime?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes......there is some speculation that the murder of the Imam in New York was a gang execution, and nothing to do with his being a muslim.....

The Queens Imam shooter’s ID may come as a surprise - Hot Air

New York’s finest have identified a suspect and brought him in for questioning. (NY Daily News)

The killer who crept up behind an imam and his friend near a Queens mosque and shot both men in the head may have been settling a score in a feud between Muslims and Hispanics, police sources said early Monday.

And he may have left behind another victim who unwittingly held the clue that solved the crime, the sources said.

The suspected killer was taken into custody Sunday night but had not been charged or identified, according to the sources. Police officials would not confirm whether a suspect was nabbed.

Video of the horrific Saturday afternoon murders of mosque leader Maulama Akonjee, 55, and Thara Uddin, 65, at Liberty Ave. and 79th St. in Ozone Park showed the brazen crime to be a planned execution.

Describing it as a “planned execution” doesn’t seem far off the mark if you watch the video. (I won’t embed it here, but simply warn you in advance that it’s pretty grim if you click on the link.)

And then we have this..............

Rather than something ideological, a group of Muslims reportedly attacked some Hispanic men in the neighborhood in recent weeks.

Dispute between Hispanics and Muslims in the neighborhood.

The MSM is crying in their beer today that it wasn't a right-winger who hated Muslims that killed the Iman.

The MSM is crying in their beer today that it wasn't a right-winger who hated Muslims that killed the Iman.

You don't know how badly they wanted it to be Trump supporter...............but no...it looks like it was one democrat group member shooting another democrat group member.

I imagine the left wanted the shooter to be a Trump shooter, and he may be politically without that being the reason.

A gang related motive is better than a political motive, disappointed as the far right will be.

Hmmmm. Interesting. I had thought maybe it was a hit by an Erdogan supporter. Erdogan has been threatening certain Imams stateside who he believes are fomenting unrest in Turkey.

So far the information is that the shooter is a sorta unknown
type person who lived in East New York, Brooklyn and worked
as a school janitor and is of Hispanic background. Seems like a "HIT" to me-------someone or some persons wanted the two muslims dead---ALL THE WAY IN QUEENS. East New York, itself -----is a very HIGH MURDER rate area. The shooters name is OSCAR MORELL (spelling?)

Yes......there is some speculation that the murder of the Imam in New York was a gang execution, and nothing to do with his being a muslim.....

New York’s finest have identified a suspect and brought him in for questioning. (NY Daily News)

The killer who crept up behind an imam and his friend near a Queens mosque and shot both men in the head may have been settling a score in a feud between Muslims and Hispanics, police sources said early Monday.

And he may have left behind another victim who unwittingly held the clue that solved the crime, the sources said.

The suspected killer was taken into custody Sunday night but had not been charged or identified, according to the sources. Police officials would not confirm whether a suspect was nabbed.

Video of the horrific Saturday afternoon murders of mosque leader Maulama Akonjee, 55, and Thara Uddin, 65, at Liberty Ave. and 79th St. in Ozone Park showed the brazen crime to be a planned execution.

Describing it as a “planned execution” doesn’t seem far off the mark if you watch the video. (I won’t embed it here, but simply warn you in advance that it’s pretty grim if you click on the link.)

Rather than something ideological, a group of Muslims reportedly attacked some Hispanic men in the neighborhood in recent weeks.
IT cant be a gang crime, since that hurts Hillary, so it must have been a hate crime caused by Trumps desire to close our borders to more members of the Religion of Peace.

No, more likely they are crying in their little fruity beverages with the tiny umbrellas.

hit, revenge or whatever.., it is a good start to rid this country of muslimes!! :up:

seems very strange to me-------so far----based on what I know about east New York and QUEENS----I will conjecture that there
is a DRUG LINK ----as in "the business thereof" (I could be
entirely wrong)

IT cant be a gang crime, since that hurts Hillary, so it must have been a hate crime caused by Trumps desire to close our borders to more members of the Religion of Peace.
It's neither. Why do you troll? The shootings were a hit, or maybe the two had been gang fucking his wife.

It's neither. Why do you troll? The shootings were a hit, or maybe the two had been gang fucking his wife.

the shooter is not married. so far----an "Hispanic"----from east, new York-------did what seems like a hit on two muslims ---in FRONT OF THEIR MOSQUE (no less) in Ozone Park, Queens.

hit, revenge or whatever.., it is a good start to rid this country of muslimes!! :up:

seems very strange to me-------so far----based on what I know about east New York and QUEENS----I will conjecture that there
entirely wrong)

on a little hunch-----I googled-----OZONE PARK, QUEENS----
a fairly small area----lots of Hispanic catholics----and a sorta
muslim bangla deshi enclave. A news paper kinda ??email??>>>>

Posted: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 3:37 pm

Virgin Mary statue decapitated at Ozone Park church by Domenick Rafter, Editor Queens Chronicle | 0 comments

A statue of the Virgin Mary was discovered decapitated on the grounds of the Ozone Park parish named for her.

The 4-foot stone statue behind the rectory of St. Mary Gate of Heaven Church at 104th Street and 101st Avenue was found desecrated around 10 a.m. Monday morning.

Parish officials would not comment on the incident, but police from the 102nd Precinct were at the scene investigating Monday afternoon. An NYPD source said they were investigating the act of vandalism as a possible hate crime.

“It’s horrible, it’s disgusting,” said one parishioner who did not identify herself as she walked by and saw the statue. “I’ve been here 50 years and I’ve never seen anything like this.”

sorry folks----but in BROOKLYN----as far as I know---the only people who have a THING for chopping up mary-----have been
muslims. ------the people most annoyed have been Hispanics and Italians. I am not equating murder with defacing plaster
garden statues of mary ----or even church statues------but things can get out of hand when this sort of stuff "happens"

entirely wrong)

Virgin Mary statue decapitated at Ozone Park church by Domenick Rafter, Editor Queens Chronicle | 0 comments

A statue of the Virgin Mary was discovered decapitated on the grounds of the Ozone Park parish named for her.

The 4-foot stone statue behind the rectory of St. Mary Gate of Heaven Church at 104th Street and 101st Avenue was found desecrated around 10 a.m. Monday morning.

Parish officials would not comment on the incident, but police from the 102nd Precinct were at the scene investigating Monday afternoon. An NYPD source said they were investigating the act of vandalism as a possible hate crime.

“It’s horrible, it’s disgusting,” said one parishioner who did not identify herself as she walked by and saw the statue. “I’ve been here 50 years and I’ve never seen anything like this.”

sorry folks----but in BROOKLYN----as far as I know---the only people who have a THING for chopping up mary-----have been
muslims. ------the people most annoyed have been Hispanics and Italians. I am not equating murder with defacing plaster
garden statues of mary ----or even church statues------but things can get out of hand when this sort of stuff "happens"

This is an example of why multiculturalism cannot work as many cultures are intrinsically hostile to other cultures, and so they have to assimilate in terms of their secular behavior to other members of society.

To believe that all Catholics will go to hell is your business and tolerable, but crossing the line into vandalism, assault and murder is not OK and requires some respect for the rights of others to free expression.

entirely wrong)

This is an example of why multiculturalism cannot work as many cultures are intrinsically hostile to other cultures, and so they have to assimilate in terms of their secular behavior to other members of society.

To believe that all Catholics will go to hell is your business and tolerable, but crossing the line into vandalism, assault and murder is not OK and requires some respect for the rights of others to free expression.

back to OZONE PARK, QUEENS-----da muzzies are getting
MACABRE------walking about with signs reading >>>>
*)) MUSLIM LIVES MATTER ((*
yeah-----##%#%^@ KAFFIRIN LIVES MATTER, TOO #@%$@#%@%^#^^#^#^ sheeeesh----how about a little CREATIVITY???

entirely wrong)

Why we let people from Bangladesh immigrate here is beyond me. This stupid fuck country just cannot wait until it's the world's largest third world shithole.

Islam guys are going to have to leave the house in tanks if we get a few more of these terror hits in the US. The police wont need to do shit.........gangs will make sure neighborhoods stay safe, especially here in New York.:2up:

entirely wrong)

you are exactly right.......zero chance of native New Yorkers allowing people into their neighborhoods that cant assimilate. They will very handily take care of their own neighborhoods and for sure they aren't moving out. ( like the faggy Brits are doing ).

Forum List

Back