Shooting at the DC Holocaust Museum

Really?

So when it says that:

They are talking about mere verbal attacks?

When it says

They are talking about verbal violent acts?

When it says

Again they are referring to verbal violent attacks?

Thats just on page 2, dumbass.

DHS Report on Right Wing Extremism

See for yourself.

Don't cherry pick the quotes, dikwad. Every one of those are related to policital points of view. States rights. Anti-abortion. Gun ownership.

Actually, the #1 domestic terrorism thread was, and as far as I know, remains, the environnuts...

who are, of course, liberal in their tendencies.

While I agree that environuts are some of the most violent protesters I have witnessed, only about half have liberal views, those who are not violent, because liberals are inherently non-violent, if you like pigeonholing, violence goes against liberal ideals.

Don't cherry pick the quotes, dikwad. Every one of those are related to policital points of view. States rights. Anti-abortion. Gun ownership.

Actually, the #1 domestic terrorism thread was, and as far as I know, remains, the environnuts...

While I agree that environuts are some of the most violent protesters I have witnessed, only about half have liberal views, those who are not violent, because liberals are inherently non-violent, if you like pigeonholing, violence goes against liberal ideals.

Liberals are inherently non-violent? Where did you get that idea from?

However, none of them have conservative views. Which makes them..what? Just plain Dems?

Libs are always violent, in any setting. Another parallel with the Nazis. While they PROFESS to be non-violent, the evidence shows the opposite.

you want to compare how many people environmentalists have killed with how many christians have killed in the last 25 years?

I bet you dont.

It's irrelevant to the point.

Don't tell me you're an environmentalist AND militant Muslim-lover...that would be a big pill to choke down.

No, actually, it's not irrelevant. If your assertion is that liberals are MORE violent than righties then lets look at WHO actually has killed people in the last 15 fucking years. Talk shit all you want but we both know why you dont want to tally who has more kills in their pocket.

Libs are always violent, in any setting. Another parallel with the Nazis. While they PROFESS to be non-violent, the evidence shows the opposite.

Always violent in any setting? Do tell me what violence I am perpetrating here while sitting at my desk typing.

No, that would be like me assuming you are gay. Since I know you smoke and favor smokers' rights.

Um ... you really are looking dense right about now. Of course I support smokers' rights, and would even if I didn't smoke really. One does not have to be a "special case" to support equal rights. I also support the right for Fox to lie, the right for Rush to continue to rant and call anyone who disagrees with him a dyke. The right to bear arms, yet I don't, have never, and never plan to own a gun, don't even like using them. See, binary thinking is just plain stupid.

I won't ask you if you are gay if you won't ask me if I am female.

S'matter? Did you get caught in an incomfortable binary moment? I do swear a lot for a girl, dontcha think?

White supremecists are extremists. They aren't "far right". They're nothing. The left's asinine insistence that they are somehow representative of the Christian majority is representative of their propaganda schtick, which could also be paralleled to the Nazi propaganda against Jews...associating Jews with all that is corrupt, disgusting and evil in order to marginalize and eventually annihilate them.

"Lyenko Urbanchich, Nazi propagandist and political powerbroker, 1922-2006....
He was also the last, and most powerful, of the central and eastern European Nazi collaborators and war criminals who infiltrated the Liberal Party from the 1950s and coalesced with Australian rightists to form the "Uglies" faction."

Ardent Nazi took Liberal to extremes - Obituaries - smh.com.au

Allie the LIberal Party in Australia is to the right of centre. The Australian Labor Party is at the centre and left of centre. I remember Urbanchich's activities, he was active in the right of the Liberal Party here and many moderate Liberal Party members opposed him and his clique.

As has been explained, their right and our right are not the same.

What it comes down to are parallels in behavior and philosophy, and regardless of what the Nazi's originally portrayed themselves as, in the end, their philosophy and that of the typical liberal American are almost identical.

Keeping this definition in mind, Goldberg's claim is nothing new to the average student of 20th-century history: Fascism, like nationalism, was indeed originally a phenomenon of the liberal left...

"....liberalism in its transformed sense "no longer meant freedom from tyranny, but freedom from want, freedom to be a 'constructive citizen,' the Rousseauian and Hegelian 'freedom' of living in accordance with the state and the general will."
A thin line between left and right - Haaretz - Israel News

As has been explained, their right and our right are not the same.

What it comes down to are parallels in behavior and philosophy, and regardless of what the Nazi's originally portrayed themselves as, in the end, their philosophy and that of the typical liberal American are almost identical.

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Liberal, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

:clap2:

Only in a place filled with lunatic right wingers could a thread started about a NAZI assassin become an indictment of liberals.

Do you people any idea how fucking nuts you are?

It was rhetorical question, I already know the answer.

I bet he legally owned his gun, but used it illegally today....

he said he was leaving life with his boots on, I guess this is what he meant....

yeah, a bunch of gun toting wackos exist out there, no question.

:lol:

How's that for trying to get the post back on topic???? :lol:

Every time I've researched this I've come up with the same information...there is no agreement on what constitutes "liberalism" so there can be no absolutes.

As I said, compare the idealogies, see the parallels. It's that easy.

Yeah, we shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

That's the answer.
And the state should take over our health care.

Brilliant.

Forum List

Back