Shooting at the DC Holocaust Museum

No, that would be like me assuming you are gay. Since I know you smoke and favor smokers' rights.

Um ... you really are looking dense right about now. Of course I support smokers' rights, and would even if I didn't smoke really. One does not have to be a "special case" to support equal rights. I also support the right for Fox to lie, the right for Rush to continue to rant and call anyone who disagrees with him a dyke. The right to bear arms, yet I don't, have never, and never plan to own a gun, don't even like using them. See, binary thinking is just plain stupid.

It's odd. We have your binary thinkers and NON binary thinkers :lol:

THAT's the funniest post in the thread. Can I say that?

Everything in that report is related to speech.

Really?

So when it says that:

but they have not yet turned to attack planning.

They are talking about mere verbal attacks?

When it says

During the 1990s, these issues contributed to the growth in the number of domestic rightwing terrorist and extremist groups and an increase in violent acts targeting government facilities, law enforcement officers, banks, and infrastructure sectors.

They are talking about verbal violent acts?

When it says

could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks.

Again they are referring to verbal violent attacks?

Thats just on page 2, dumbass.

DHS Report on Right Wing Extremism

See for yourself.

Really?

So when it says that:

but they have not yet turned to attack planning.

When it says

During the 1990s, these issues contributed to the growth in the number of domestic rightwing terrorist and extremist groups and an increase in violent acts targeting government facilities, law enforcement officers, banks, and infrastructure sectors.

When it says

could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks.

See for yourself.

Don't cherry pick the quotes, dikwad. Every one of those are related to policital points of view. States rights. Anti-abortion. Gun ownership.

Really?

So when it says that:

When it says

When it says

See for yourself.

Don't cherry pick the quotes, dikwad. Every one of those are related to policital points of view. States rights. Anti-abortion. Gun ownership.

It wasn't speaking out about political points of view. It was saying that people with these political points of view may commit violent crimes. Which, hey, have happened twice in the past few weeks.

By the way, feel free to go to the report and explain how it was all about speech and nothing about violence. I even provided you with a link. Good luck.

Old AllieBaba was right, you liberals like to take rights away from those that disagree with you and give them to those who do agree with you.

It was about profiling people based on their speech.

Wow...what a terrible idea. To think that maybe if people espouse violence and join groups that espouse violence, we should keep an eye on them.

Old AllieBaba was right, you liberals like to take rights away from those that disagree with you and give them to those who do agree with you.

Yeah...I want to take away the speech from people who disagree with me and give it to the people who agree with me. "Here you go, have some speech!".

Dumbass. I support watching people who support acts violence so that if they then go out and plan to commit violence, maybe sometimes we can catch them before they do it. You know, the type of thing that maybe if we were better at it could have prevented 9/11. Or should we not have profiled the 9/11 hijackers based on their speech either?

But it's not about their speech...

I didn't say it wasn't about their speech. I said it was condemning political violence. You said it was ALL about their speech, which is a flat out lie.

The report wasn't about condemning people based on speech, it was about saying that you can use speech to find out whether people are intending to commit violent crimes. This is hardly a revelationary or controversial thing to say, except among the rightwing loons.

Really?

So when it says that:

When it says

When it says

See for yourself.

Actually, the #1 domestic terrorism thread was, and as far as I know, remains, the environnuts...

who are, of course, liberal in their tendencies.

Really?

So when it says that:

When it says

When it says

See for yourself.

Actually, the #1 domestic terrorism thread was, and as far as I know, remains, the environnuts...

you want to compare how many people environmentalists have killed with how many christians have killed in the last 25 years?

I bet you dont.

you want to compare how many people environmentalists have killed with how many christians have killed in the last 25 years?

I bet you dont.

It's irrelevant to the point.

Don't tell me you're an environmentalist AND militant Muslim-lover...that would be a big pill to choke down.

Forum List

Back