Shooter was Transgender, used a 5 shot pump action shotgun...this story is gone in 3....2.....1...

Hmm. Only 8? Seems 12 GA, 2 3/4" 00 shells had nine the last time I tore one down in 1968.

@Concerned American

Once again, a Google search lied to me. It's not like I actually wanted to cut open one of my rounds and count the pellets.

But for the sake of accuracy, I did cut open one round of OD-green Winchester 12 gauge 00 buckshot highly-favored by law-enforcement and military. And lo and behold, there were 9-54 grain 0.329" diameter pellets.

I'll be sending you the bill for the wasted round, you sonofabitch. :laughing0301:

The transgender shooter in Perry, Iowa today is transgender, and used a 5 shot, pump action shotgun...not an AR-15...

So this story is officially over....to the weeping and sadness of anti-gun extremists....
I am willing to bet that any one of you jadrools would be quick to start blowing people away if you were subjected to the dehumanizing ridicule and scorn that you love to heap on trans people . I don’t doubt that people like you drove this person to commit this act . You have blood on your hands!

The transgender shooter in Perry, Iowa today is transgender, and used a 5 shot, pump action shotgun...not an AR-15...

So this story is officially over....to the weeping and sadness of anti-gun extremists....
It has not been confirmed, and in fact there is no evidence that Butler was trangender, but you scum bags use any such tragedy to smear trans people

@Concerned American

Once again, a Google search lied to me. It's not like I actually wanted to cut open one of my rounds and count the pellets.

But for the sake of accuracy, I did cut open one round of OD-green Winchester 12 gauge 00 buckshot highly-favored by law-enforcement and military. And lo and behold, there were 9-54 grain 0.329" diameter pellets.

I'll be sending you the bill for the wasted round, you sonofabitch. :laughing0301:
Checks in the mail. When I tore one apart, the tax payers paid for it. LOL

Checks in the mail. When I tore one apart, the tax payers paid for it. LOL

I'm still waiting for my Second Amendment reimbursement from the taxpayers, for being the last line of defense for this country.

You'd think the ungrateful bastards could at least reimburse me for the solvent and gun cleaning patches.

I am willing to bet that any one of you jadrools would be quick to start blowing people away if you were subjected to the dehumanizing ridicule and scorn that you love to heap on trans people . I don’t doubt that people like you drove this person to commit this act . You have blood on your hands!

Quit being such a faggot and a pussy, bro. We right-wingers can take it just as well as we can dish it out, without having to resort to shooting a bunch of kids in a school.

It has not been confirmed, and in fact there is no evidence that Butler was trangender, but you scum bags use any such tragedy to smear trans people

Actually, that's exactly what the evidence shows, prog.

If the shooter was Normative, the straightophobe media would have put the fact on a page one banner headline. The fact that it wasn't mentioned tells an observant eye exactly what is happening.

8pMgQgR75t62.jpeg

Action:
Transgender weirdo shoots up a school with a pump-action shotgun
Reaction:
Biden wants to ban 'assault weapons' and standard capacity magazines.

Just another example of how the left sells dead kids to push its agenda.

Action:
Transgender weirdo shoots up a school with a pump-action shotgun
Reaction:
Biden wants to ban 'assault weapons' and standard capacity magazines.

Just another example of how the left sells dead kids to push its agenda.

Dead kids are the one thing the gun control movement loves and can't get enough of...

Forum List

Back