Shooter was Transgender, used a 5 shot pump action shotgun...this story is gone in 3....2.....1...

The transgender shooter in Perry, Iowa today is transgender, and used a 5 shot, pump action shotgun...not an AR-15...

So this story is officially over....to the weeping and sadness of anti-gun extremists....
Shotgun .. a true weapon of war .. and a weapon that Biden has endorsed for ownership ,.. to shoot someone through the door.

Was the shotgun and pistol black like an AR-15?

If they were, there might still be some hope for the left-wing anti-gunners. Maybe the pistol had a rail mount on the frame too. You do know that putting a light on a pistol makes it 1000x more deadly, right?

Was the shotgun and pistol black like an AR-15?

If they were, there might still be some hope for the left-wing anti-gunners. Maybe the pistol had a rail mount on the frame too. You do know that putting a light on a pistol makes it 1000x more deadly, right?
Removing the plug from a shotgun magazine makes it 40% more deadly.

Removing the plug from a shotgun magazine makes it 40% more deadly.

I've heard that some people take the shot out the shells and load dimes in them too.

Those have been known to shoot right through three cars in a row. Or they carve the letter "X" on the bullets and make them especially deadlier. Or dip them in hog fat to make them go right through bullet-proof vests.

I am so triggered!!! :eek-52:

Why no link?

I'll fix that...

according to his social media accounts, he appeared to have been an LGBTQ activist and part of that community. His social media accounts include pride flag emojis, transgender flag emojis, transgender slogans, and even a Reddit post where he implied that he wanted to transition.

Authorities said Butler had a pump-action shotgun and a small-caliber handgun.

I'll fix that...

according to his social media accounts, he appeared to have been an LGBTQ activist and part of that community. His social media accounts include pride flag emojis, transgender flag emojis, transgender slogans, and even a Reddit post where he implied that he wanted to transition.

"PJ media" is for entertainment purposes only. Real news refutes your claim.

Good job trying to get out in front of it, though.

The transgender shooter in Perry, Iowa today is transgender, and used a 5 shot, pump action shotgun...not an AR-15...

So this story is officially over....to the weeping and sadness of anti-gun extremists....

I'll fix that...

Depending on the media resource, the more mainstream outlets are leaving out any details about his sexual orientation or gender identity. I would use caution before claiming anything about his "identity". One article pointed at continual bullying of himself and his sister. One article I read said that he was a gender fluid and was an LGBTQ Advocate on Social Media mediums. So YMMV depending on where the source is coming from. What we do know is that this kid was mentally damaged, in some way. Whether through bullying, family life, etc.,

Based on articles I am reading, his home life didn't appear to be very solid. He had two sisters with two different last names than his. This is only an assumption, but my guess is Dylan didn't have a strong father figure or parents that gave him the proper parental attention he needed and ignored his needs as he was growing up. It's a terribly sad situation, I feel for Dylan that he felt that his actions, for some reason, was the only recourse he had. I feel terrible for the life lost and the kids hurt by Dylan's actions.

I'm concerned that parents, school officials, if bullying was reported and little to nothing was done. Shame on them. There is culpability there. If the firearms that Dylan had access to were easily available, culpability sits with the parents. If Dylan had been going through therapy or counseling, and parents left firearms available, even more culpability.

Still a lot to learn. Will we learn everything? We will wait and see.

Forum List

Back