Shoot Them On Sight?

Of course not, there are other nonlethal means that the police use now to stop burglaries and such things. Do you want them to bust down your door and start shooting? What if there are children there?

I don't have children in the house. And if they try to bust in my house, they are going to get more bullets in them than their buddy Michael got.

So....miss smarty pants...rubber bullets aren't working. Black sheriff isn't working. Tear gas is not working. Demands are not working. What exactly do you suggest to stop this insanity by a bunch of thugs, eh?

Look, that is NOT what the OP question asked. The OP question is what I am addressing. Now I can see that people are starting to become hostile about this, so I'm just going to carefully back away. Lol! But my opinion has CERTAINLY not changed on this question. It's terrible and irresponsible to shoot into crowds of people.

Also, I would tell you to arm yourself and DO NOT rely on the police to save your ass. :D Have a good night.

I know what the OP asked. Now I am asking YOU to answer my question. Can't can ya? So you run. Ok Miss Debater that seems to be lost on where she is...run then. Toodles!

Slag...its useless arguing with her with ChrisL .....she thinks that stealing candy when you are 5 years old is like looting and breaking the law like is happening now...

How can you argue with that kind of stupidity? bless her soull :cuckoo:

Sadly I think you are correct. I will pray that she gains an ounce of sense through all this.:eusa_pray:

Honestly, I'm having no trouble holding my own against you and Skye. :lol: Like taking candy from a baby. :D

So then you do steal, now from children. Thanks again for the zero logic.

I don't have children in the house. And if they try to bust in my house, they are going to get more bullets in them than their buddy Michael got.

So....miss smarty pants...rubber bullets aren't working. Black sheriff isn't working. Tear gas is not working. Demands are not working. What exactly do you suggest to stop this insanity by a bunch of thugs, eh?

Look, that is NOT what the OP question asked. The OP question is what I am addressing. Now I can see that people are starting to become hostile about this, so I'm just going to carefully back away. Lol! But my opinion has CERTAINLY not changed on this question. It's terrible and irresponsible to shoot into crowds of people.

Also, I would tell you to arm yourself and DO NOT rely on the police to save your ass. :D Have a good night.

I know what the OP asked. Now I am asking YOU to answer my question. Can't can ya? So you run. Ok Miss Debater that seems to be lost on where she is...run then. Toodles!

^Obviously can't comment on the thread at hand so starts a new line of questions to de-rail the OP. Make your own thread if you need to, if you can't stick to the topic, that's on you.....

Perhaps you should sit and think one day about what could possibly make a thug a thug, since thugs are your focus. Maybe take a look back when we denied education and occupations trying to force the parents of these "thugs" out of America.

You understand the karma of Oppression, correct?

Having read posts from several USMB members suggesting that those who break curfew or are caught looting ought to be shot on sight, I think it is a discussion worth having.

Do you believe that law enforcement officers should have the authority to shoot people seen after curfew.....or seen looting?

If so......what do you think is the end game? What do you think would result?

If not......how should looters and curfew breakers be dealt with?

Conservatives would love to shoot dead any unarmed black kid they see.

^Obviously can't comment on the thread at hand so starts a new line of questions to de-rail the OP. Make your own thread if you need to, if you can't stick to the topic, that's on you.....

Perhaps you should sit and think one day about what could possibly make a thug a thug, since thugs are your focus. Maybe take a look back when we denied education and occupations trying to force the parents of these "thugs" out of America.

You understand the karma of Oppression, correct?

Boo hoo. Its called get your ass off the couch, put down the stolen Xbox360, get a job, get out of the oppressiveness. People have choices. My family was never rich...but they made damn sure they worked for everything they had even though it was not much.

Next excuse?

Having read posts from several USMB members suggesting that those who break curfew or are caught looting ought to be shot on sight, I think it is a discussion worth having.

Do you believe that law enforcement officers should have the authority to shoot people seen after curfew.....or seen looting?

And THAT ^ is why black kids grow up to be Angry Black Men that think everyone owes them something.

And THAT ^ is why black kids grow up to be Angry Black Men that think everyone owes them something.

Its true, though.

What's true? That all whiteys owe black people?

No, but that a lot of conservatives here hate blacks.

I'm not a conservative. I don't hate blacks. I hate everyone equally especially if they are assholes that like to riot, loot, steal, pick on smaller people. And..I am still awaiting my pointy hat cuz I am now considered a racist. Shrug.

Gracie....

You adequately demonstrated your racism in another thread. Let's not continue that charade.

Question.

You are living in Ferguson and you come home to find two people in your driveway. Their hands are full with your television.

As I understand it, if you have your shotgun in your car, you will take it and shoot them both dead. Am I right?

Oy vey! And I'm not even Jewish!!!

How does that Ben Franklin quote go? Those who are willing to give up freedom for security deserve neither, or something to that effect. :D Well, to me, allowing the police departments to shoot people for civil unrest is giving up freedom for security. What if you ever want to protest the government? Do you think they would not use this against YOU too? Think about it.
Are you defective? This isn't protesting, it's criminal rioting. What do these people want? They can't answer that. All they want is to riot and burn.

Shoot Them On Sight?

Very simply, it depends on what the law is for a given situation.

If police life is threatened, then it should be ok to shoot on sight, but only as a last resort when other methods have failed.

Yup, that's what they did at Tiananmen Square. Roll in those tanks and start blasting those damn ******* away. Cons crack me up. They bitch about their rights being taken away, but as soon as they feel threatened in any way, then they want the rights of everyone else taken away.
Rioting is not the answer. Blacks are sticking their nose into a situation that does not concern them. It's a matter for the Brown family alone.

Shoot Them On Sight?

Very simply, it depends on what the law is for a given situation.

If police life is threatened, then it should be ok to shoot on sight, but only as a last resort when other methods have failed.

Yup, that's what they did at Tiananmen Square. Roll in those tanks and start blasting those damn ******* away. Cons crack me up. They bitch about their rights being taken away, but as soon as they feel threatened in any way, then they want the rights of everyone else taken away.
Rioting is not the answer. Blacks are sticking their nose into a situation that does not concern them. It's a matter for the Brown family alone.

Yes, Captain Obvious. Rioting is not the answer.

Shooting people for being out after a curfew is also not the answer.
Shooting someone who has stolen something.....even something of yours.....is not the answer.

Gracie....

You adequately demonstrated your racism in another thread. Let's not continue that charade.

Question.

You are living in Ferguson and you come home to find two people in your driveway. Their hands are full with your television.

As I understand it, if you have your shotgun in your car, you will take it and shoot them both dead. Am I right?
Works for me!

Forum List

Back