Shocking (not so much) poll results say liberal women have poor mental health

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Yeah, I know It's hard to believe. It completely took me by surprise that women who collect cats and blame their problems on white men are batshit crazy. Never saw it coming. :laughing0301:

Poll: Liberal Women Experience Worst Mental Health of All Demographics

“The US polling, which was conducted as part of the 2022 American Family Survey, found that liberals were about 18 percentage points less likely to be “completely satisfied” with their “mental health” than conservatives.

The problem seems to be particularly acute for liberal women, who registered the lowest levels of satisfaction with their lives and mental health.”

giphy.gif

Yeah, I know It's hard to believe. It completely took me by surprise that women who collect cats and blame their problems on white men are batshit crazy. Never saw it coming. :laughing0301:

“The US polling, which was conducted as part of the 2022 American Family Survey, found that liberals were about 18 percentage points less likely to be “completely satisfied” with their “mental health” than conservatives.

The problem seems to be particularly acute for liberal women, who registered the lowest levels of satisfaction with their lives and mental health.”

giphy.gif
A poll? lol, I guess if a lot of crazy people think other people are crazy works for you. :lol:

giphy.gif

I had one stab me once while I was doing repairs in her home. I didn't bother with the police I gave her a good talking to and told her parents. They took care of things ,odd thing though they acted like I wanted money from them ,I kept saying no just I hope she gets help. She was an adult living alone. I don't know about all being mentally ill but the ones I know are rabid about their political and social beliefs. As is those conservative Karens :)

Last edited:

giphy.gif
To be fair I’m sure that the “menopausal hippie divorcée with a neon-dyed bowl cut” academics can produce a study to contradict this one

Thats what libs are good at and have ample funding for

But my personal experience confirms the study that the op is presenting

Because voting for Trumpleshitskin was a sane move?

So, were you one of the study subjects?

Now, somebody with a better memory than mine, help me out here.

Who was this sock's alter ego? A poster here used to use the word "Trumpleshitskin" all the time and you could smell the attitude of "oh, I'm so clever" every time they did.

So who did this sock used to be? I just can't put my finger on it. Was it Crepitus? We haven't seen Dadoalex creeping around here lately.

Because voting for Trumpleshitskin was a sane move?

Oh! Taz! It's you. Welcome back.

Well, you must love that Trumpleshitskin thing a lot. You can't give it up and it gave you away. Probably your crowning achievement, that little bit of word play. Probably the cleverest thing you ever said.

:)

Oh! Taz! It's you. Welcome back.

Well, you must love that Trumpleshitskin thing a lot. You can't give it up and it gave you away. Probably your crowning achievement, that little bit of word play. Probably the cleverest thing you ever said.

:)
Dunno who that Taz guy is but he sure seems like he scares you. lol

giphy.gif
That's been my observation over the years as well.

Forum List

Back