Shit.. what do I do?

Is that Zion Nature park in Utah far away? Wow that place is...just WOW. So pretty in google pics.
I'm tellin' youse...if I didn't have to take care of MrGracie..I would be in my van, alone, with a dog and outta here. Alas...can't. But I can live vicariously thru Bears adventures.

I went through Zion once, it was eh - okay, but I really dug more the land in southern Utah down toward Loa and St. George.

Bear's a bit north of all that though.

bear513 you need to visit the Coffee Shop here. It's a mellow, easy going place where we just chitchat about everything one would chitchat about over a backyard fence. Illness, sadness, happiness, pet stories, gardening, food, recipes, everything EXCEPT politics and negative stuff. Come give a visit. :)

You are not alone.

Is that Zion Nature park in Utah far away? Wow that place is...just WOW. So pretty in google pics.
I'm tellin' youse...if I didn't have to take care of MrGracie..I would be in my van, alone, with a dog and outta here. Alas...can't. But I can live vicariously thru Bears adventures.

I went through Zion once, it was eh - okay, but I really dug more the land in southern Utah down toward Loa and St. George.

I went to visit a friend in Wyoming some years ago. LOVED Jackson Wyo. Bison, just wandering along in the field next to the road. Amazing. I also went to Calgary once. Just got in the car and off I went. 2 weeks of travel, that was. Jaunting along at my own speed. Cried when I passed this mountain range it was so pretty. Frost on the road all glittery like diamonds, that mountain range in the distance. Gorgeous. Alone, in the car, surrounded by God.

Well Bear Dear...I'm off to steal pretty pics from Twitter to save to my WeHeartIt and Pinterest...then to bed. Supposed to rain tonight. I hope so. I LOVE rain. And I hope to see you post in the morning that you are seriously contemplating getting a dog.

Hugs, my friend. We are here for ya. :huddle:

sometimes-the-best-therapist-comes-with-fur-and-four-legs-7447937.png

Jesus is blessing me, in Idaho I really am considering going to Florida..

And dive off the sunset bridge..

I am getting checks out the ying yang I didn't expect, or drive to Las Vegas and get a hooker?

Damn

I put my car for sale on craigslist, its three days to Florida..
Wow, this post explains a lot about you... just go for it man, whatever it is just do it!

Two years ago I lit up a chain saw in Charlotte North Carolina and threw it at a fork lift.. and said I had enough.

Hoped on a bus to Casper Wyoming..to find God
Basically you’re doomed. The only viable option IMO is you toss your hat in the ring the the dimocratic presidential nomination. You’ll fit in, be right at home.

I would rather live a shitty life than die. But that's just me.
I have no remorse for people that kill themselves. Unless they are severely ill.

Oh, man. There are so many incredible hikes in Zion. My favorite is The Narrows. But there are many others.

But you are correct there are many gorgeous places in southern Utah.

Oh, man. There are so many incredible hikes in Zion. My favorite is The Narrows. But there are many others.

Bryce Canyon is the bomb

Bryce Canyon is the bomb

I actually prefer Canyonlands myself, especially the Islands in the Sky part of it. The view from Grandview Point is unmatchable. But, yes, Bryce is truly gorgeous as well.

I am getting checks out the ying yang I didn't expect, or drive to Las Vegas and get a hooker?

Damn

Wow, this post explains a lot about you... just go for it man, whatever it is just do it!

Two years ago I lit up a chain saw in Charlotte North Carolina and threw it at a fork lift.. and said I had enough.

Hoped on a bus to Casper Wyoming..to find God

God lives in Casper ?

He's been offline since midnight. Anyone heard from him, or you think he's still sleeping it off?

Florida Pan handle area..........Where it's still red in politics.........Great Beaches and Southern Hospitality.

TT_St%20Andrews_6.jpg

Just watch out for the sharks in St. Adrews park.......LOL
AR-190408587.jpg

Damn

was that poetry or drugs talking?

He's been offline since midnight. Anyone heard from him, or you think he's still sleeping it off?
Hopefully sleeping it off or....embarrassed? Hope not the latter. Nothing to be ashamed of. Depression sucks and there is no "cure" for it. Alcohol just exacerbates it. He was hurting last night..came to get some companionship and now...hopefully pondering over what was said to him and he is hunting dog pounds. :)

Damn

was that poetry or drugs talking?
Depression, mixed with some booze, I imagine.

Forum List

Back