Call...…..

National Suicide Hotline
1-800-273-8255

and don't hang up until you talk to someone. Please

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
South Florida is overrun with iguanas.

Just a thought.

There is this woman there.. I remember her parents address, I always thought if I was going to end my life, off the sunset bridge

Sounds like a great idea. Some woman who hasn't thought of you in years is gonna walk away from her husband and probably kids too and abandon her complete life just because some nut bag who is trying to relive a memory from years ago showed up at her parents door. Go for it. What could go wrong?

Just a thought.

There is this woman there.. I remember her parents address, I always thought if I was going to end my life, off the sunset bridge

Sounds like a great idea. Some woman who hasn't thought of you in years is gonna walk away from her husband and probably kids too and abandon her complete life just because some nut bag who is trying to relive a memory from years ago showed up at her parents door. Go for it. What could go wrong?

Sometimes you go beyond your normal jerkiness, and become a real asswipe. Just shut the fuck UP

Jesus is blessing me, in Idaho I really am considering going to Florida..

And dive off the sunset bridge..

I am getting checks out the ying yang I didn't expect, or drive to Las Vegas and get a hooker?

Damn

I put my car for sale on craigslist, its three days to Florida..
The devil can't win bear513 He will tempt you and he'll be like a magnet. But if you curse him and swear at him, he'll weaken. I was in terrible shape in 1987 but every time I was pushed into submitting I'd start screaming and cursing at him until he gave up. Try it.

Just a thought.

Spoken like a true douchebag.

Just a thought.
Exotic Constrictors, And Feral Pigs
Snakeheads Are Illegal To Return To The Water
Along With Lion Fish
All Are Tasty, Nearly Free Food
All Are Invasive, Require No Special Permit
With No Bag Limits

Florida Is Wonderful

To find yourself...you do NOT need Vegas, Florida or a hooker. You need to drive to a peaceful place and listen to the quiet, to nature, to the wind/breeze/birds. I like the idea of going to the pound and getting a dog out. Save a life that is not yours, and then save yourself taking care of that other life.

Do it. Get a dog. Drive to quiet. Listen to the silence and your new bestest friend panting beside you.

sunset-808805_960_720.jpg

I am getting checks out the ying yang I didn't expect, or drive to Las Vegas and get a hooker?

Damn

Wow, this post explains a lot about you... just go for it man, whatever it is just do it!

Two years ago I lit up a chain saw in Charlotte North Carolina and threw it at a fork lift.. and said I had enough.

Hoped on a bus to Casper Wyoming..to find God
And what did god say when you found him? Teach politics to his people?

Damn

Wow, this post explains a lot about you... just go for it man, whatever it is just do it!

Two years ago I lit up a chain saw in Charlotte North Carolina and threw it at a fork lift.. and said I had enough.

Hoped on a bus to Casper Wyoming..to find God
And what did god say when you found him? Teach politics to his people?

No, He said, "Tell Slade3200 to go get fucked."

In boise Idaho right now..

I can give you my exact location if you like

I am this done

To find yourself...you do NOT need Vegas, Florida or a hooker. You need to drive to a peaceful place and listen to the quiet, to nature, to the wind/breeze/birds. I like the idea of going to the pound and getting a dog out. Save a life that is not yours, and then save yourself taking care of that other life.

Do it. Get a dog. Drive to quiet. Listen to the silence and your new bestest friend panting beside you.

bear513 if this is a call for help I'd contribute whatever I could think of but nothing could top what Gracie put right here ^^.
Listen to her wise words. She's right.

bear513 if this is a call for help I'd contribute whatever I could think of but nothing could top what Gracie put right here ^^.
Listen to her wise words. She's right.
Pogo Honey...I can't tell y'all how much I have been in Bears shoes. Especially lately. I miss my dog. I love my cat..but I miss my dog. I miss my life. But..I can't go see God without an invitation. At least, not yet. Being miserable is not enough excuse. If I were dying of a terminal illness...then I probably would. But..I ain't. At least not yet.

When I talk about it here..I am looking for responses to remind me that humanity does exist..even in boardieland. I would never call a suicide hotline or even a preacher. If I am determined...I will do it. Period. But I think Bear just needs some USMB loving right now. And ideas to help him stick around longer.

DOG, Bear. GET A DOG. Save a life instead of taking one.:11_2_1043:
It's not your time yet, hon.

Forum List

Back