Shining a light in a dark place.

Being gay is not learned, it is genetic.

Once in a while a straight couple indulges in anal sex, just to see what it is like, just for adventure.

The result of such intercourse is the conception and birth of a homosexual.

Genetic, not learned.
Your ignorance is obviously hard coded into your DNA. Where do you idiots come up with this preteen reasoning? :laugh:

Once in a while a straight couple indulges in anal sex, just to see what it is like, just for adventure.

Genetic, not learned.
Your ignorance is obviously hard coded into your DNA. Where do you idiots come up with this preteen reasoning? :laugh:
I thought he was being satirical.??

Genetic, not learned.
I thought he was being satirical.??
I wouldnt bet on it. I've seen some of his other posts. Lets hope for the sake of human evolution he was being satirical.

Genetic, not learned.

That theory is every bit as valid as climate change is greater threat to mankind than Islamic terrorism.

Genetic, not learned.

That theory is every bit as valid as climate change is greater threat to mankind than Islamic terrorism.
Your post is a logical fallacy called false equivalence.

Genetic, not learned.

I know that you are just being sarcastic (or is it satirical?). It is in your DNA.

Genetic, not learned.

"...dark place" you know where the Sun don't shine. Strange preoccupation with anus. Homosexual. Gay.

Come to think of it, based on evidence, my theory about gays is more valid than the theory of climate change.
Equivalency, false or otherwise, notwithstanding.

OK, 90% of Americans "hate" the concept at least of gay marriage...and most likely also the concept of amputating healthy organs and forcing society to play along with deep mental delusions in a game of pretend.

...business boycotters need to understand the math behind who ACTUALLY supports the cult of LGBT and who in their private thoughts are saying WTF??? If I was a CEO, I'd sit up in my chair and notice a poll result of 90% anywhere: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

OK, 90% of Americans "hate" the concept at least of gay marriage...and most likely also the concept of amputating healthy organs and forcing society to play along with deep mental delusions in a game of pretend.

...business boycotters need to understand the math behind who ACTUALLY supports the cult of LGBT and who in their private thoughts are saying WTF??? If I was a CEO, I'd sit up in my chair and notice a poll result of 90% anywhere: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?
I think you will find that the majority of people are supportive or dont give a shit. Your "poll" is comedy gold.

I think you will find that the majority of people are supportive or dont give a shit. Your "poll" is comedy gold.

So you're saying polls aren't accurate then? 92 people voted in the poll and the results are running 90% +/- that people think having BOTH a mother and father is "important". Are you saying those same people are somehow not aware that "gay marriage" denies one or the other to children for life? I tend to think people, even the dullest, are capable of drawing that logical connection. And the poll is important because it helps people realize the real reason behind their private reservations about "gay marriage"...and all the other weird shit attached to the LGBT cult label...like trannies.

You think actual poll results are "comedy". A business though that banks on polls and opinions may not. So, there you go..

So you're saying polls aren't accurate then? 92 people voted in the poll and the results are running 90% +/- that people think having BOTH a mother and father is "important". Are you saying those same people are somehow not aware that "gay marriage" denies one or the other to children for life? I tend to think people, even the dullest, are capable of drawing that logical connection. And the poll is important because it helps people realize the real reason behind their private reservations about "gay marriage"...and all the other weird shit attached to the LGBT cult label...like trannies.

You think actual poll results are "comedy". A business though that banks on polls and opinions may not. So, there you go..
The poll is a load of bollox and it is even funnier now.

[
So you're saying polls aren't accurate then? 92 people voted in the poll .

Your polls are neither accurate(as in they do not represent a statistically relevant number) and neither is what you claim your 'polls' say.

You lie as easily as you breath.

OK, 90% of Americans "hate" the concept at least of gay marriage..

No- 54% of Americans favor gay marriage. Stop believing what the voices in your head say.

upload_2016-4-5_14-19-17.png

Your post and your polls are comedy. The only people that care about gay people getting married are latent homosexuals, homophobes, and other gays.

Forum List

Back