Shining a light in a dark place.

*note to self: do not bank with Wells Fargo*..
You cant "catch the gay" just because you bank with Wells Fargo. Youre either born gay or youre not. That attraction to other men you told me you felt is an indication that you may be gay via genetics.

You don't catch anti gay from eating at Chik Fil La but that didn't stop you left loons from trying to boycott them now did it? You really are sort of dense

As we can see, the fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate common to most on the right concerning gay and transgender Americans will take more than good faith efforts by the private sector, the Constitution and its case law is just as important to combat the right’s efforts to disadvantage gay Americans for no other reason than who they are.

You cant "catch the gay" just because you bank with Wells Fargo. Youre either born gay or youre not. That attraction to other men you told me you felt is an indication that you may be gay via genetics.

You don't catch anti gay from eating at Chik Fil La but that didn't stop you left loons from trying to boycott them now did it? You really are sort of dense
You catch "anti gay" from ignorant parents I believe. Haters infecting their own kids.

You catch "anti gay" from ignorant parents I believe. Haters infecting their own kids.

Go read Pink News, flamer Oh wait that is from Pink News. LMAO

Last edited:
As we can see, the fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate common to most on the right concerning gay and transgender Americans will take more than good faith efforts by the private sector, the Constitution and its case law is just as important to combat the right’s efforts to disadvantage gay Americans for no other reason than who they are.
Education is important as well. I genuinely believe that a lot of these types are just ignorant, and ignorance breeds fear.

Of course you cant catch anti gay from Chik Fil la Pinky. You only catch that from ignorant ackbassward friends and parents. I boycott Chikfilla because of the hate they encourage not because I think I will catch something. Wells Fargo is encouraging tolerance not hate.

Education is important as well. I genuinely believe that a lot of these types are just ignorant, and ignorance breeds fear.
Believe as you wish. I believe that big business changes their ethics and morals with the wind. If the public is very much against open homosexuality as was the case in the 60s and 70s then you can be sure Wells Fargo and so many other major retail outlets are not going to be boldly sounding the alarm for gay rights. No, they will go with whatever side the majority of public opinion is currently on.

I love how you refer to us as haters. You are simply a very narrow minded person, imo. You concern yourself with free sex for whoever wants it and no matter how perverse it is all good because you want everyone to do as they please. Well when parents decide to change the sex of their child because of his or her proclivities, I call THAT hate. Do I have to explain? Do I have to remind you that God is not a myth and that He is not silent? But if what God says does not concern you, then we have no common ground.

Believe as you wish. I believe that big business changes their ethics and morals with the wind. If the public is very much against open homosexuality as was the case in the 60s and 70s then you can be sure Wells Fargo and so many other major retail outlets are not going to be boldly sounding the alarm for gay rights. No, they will go with whatever side the majority of public opinion is currently on.

I love how you refer to us as haters. You are simply a very narrow minded person, imo. You concern yourself with free sex for whoever wants it and no matter how perverse it is all good because you want everyone to do as they please. Well when parents decide to change the sex of their child because of his or her proclivities, I call THAT hate. Do I have to explain? Do I have to remind you that God is not a myth and that He is not silent? But if what God says does not concern you, then we have no common ground.
Indeed it can work both ways.We have seen how it can work in the past. A few years back the Nat King Cole show was dropped by the network because of pressure from southern advertisers. An example of hate influencing business.
Luckily the momentum seems to be the right way at the moment and people are getting the backing that they deserve. The hate is still out there though.

Last edited:

Indeed it can work both ways.We have seen how it can work in the past. A few years back the Nat King Cole show was dropped by the network because of pressure from southern advertisers. An example of hate influencing business.
Luckily the momentum seems to be the right way at the moment and people are getting the backing that they deserve. The hate is still out there though.
You’re not really listening, imo. Fine. There are many who oppose my views and oppose the views of Christianity.

But if you insist on equating transgenderism as something we must embrace and promote on the equivalent of slavery, then you will always have your followers because who can defend slavery?

So letting society murder babies in the wombs for whatever reason or whim they want to use as their excuse is the equivalent of freeing society from slavery. And gay marriage is so important to turn America away from its hate. And now making sure transgenders get their own bathrooms, well, that is so much more important than eradicating our cities of gang violence. At least your president thinks so. This is bizarre!! This is what happens when man plays god and kicks God out of any discussion on any moral issue.

I am not asking for special rights for anybody. Equality and fair play is not something that should be aspirational.

There is no link at all between bathroom facilities and the gang violence in America. It might just be possible to deal with both issues at the same time.

Im unclear why you think that Gay rights or Gay marriage is a moral issue in some way other than they are entitled to the same protections as straight people. I really dont get that.

Being gay is not learned, it is genetic.

Once in a while a straight couple indulges in anal sex, just to see what it is like, just for adventure.

The result of such intercourse is the conception and birth of a homosexual.

Genetic, not learned.

Forum List

Back