Shifty Schiff claims immunity from releasing his phone records

Adam should release his phone records. Dimms don’t believe in privacy.

Schiff claims 'immunity' in bid to keep impeachment phone subpoenas secret

What a piece of trash.

We all know Eric Ciaramella is on the list and shifty lied to the public numerous times.

Who gives a rat's ass. It's over. The impeachment is over. So is the Republic if Trump doesn't move his fat ass and quickly.
Schifty needs to be destroyed. You people are sick.
you are wanting to destroy others, and THEY are sick.

uh huh.
Schifty made a bad decision to abuse our government and Constitution in an attempt to destroy the President. He needs to be destroyed as an example.
then arrest and prosecute him if he broke any laws. we really need to go through the system and stop all these short cuts to internet justice.
That has to be the hypocritical post of the month.

Who gives a rat's ass. It's over. The impeachment is over. So is the Republic if Trump doesn't move his fat ass and quickly.

uh huh.
Schifty made a bad decision to abuse our government and Constitution in an attempt to destroy the President. He needs to be destroyed as an example.
then arrest and prosecute him if he broke any laws. we really need to go through the system and stop all these short cuts to internet justice.
You don't want him arrested? No you want him destroyed.

Fuck off.

uh huh.

Fuck off.
Yep, i want his career in political office destroyed and his life ruined. Bankrupt, divorce, kids hate him, etc, everything the left tried to do to President Trump.

uh huh.

Fuck off.
Yep, i want his career in political office destroyed and his life ruined. Bankrupt, divorce, kids hate him, etc, everything the left tried to do to President Trump.
Every member of Congress who voted for impeachment should get the same treatment.

Ultimate irony: Trumpists outraged over lies, despite the fact they elected a liar into office and continue to justify his non-stop lying. Why do they care if people lie about Trump? They support liars.

Hypocrisy my butt. It's giving you a dose of your own medicine.
Nope.

I haven't supported anyone's private records be taken without a legally valid reason.

So answer the question.

Do you think Shift should have his records seized or are you admitting that you are a partisan lying hypocrit?

Ultimate irony: Trumpists outraged over lies, despite the fact they elected a liar into office and continue to justify his non-stop lying. Why do they care if people lie about Trump? They support liars.
Any comment on the subject of the thread?

That is pretty much the subject - they LIED!!!!! OMG.

Nope.

I haven't supported anyone's private records be taken without a legally valid reason.

So answer the question.

Do you think Shift should have his records seized or are you admitting that you are a partisan lying hypocrit?

Seems to me there should be a legally valid reason such as suspicion of a crime.

That is pretty much the subject - they LIED!!!!! OMG.
No, the subject is Schifferbrains and his massive hypocrisy, not Trump supporters.

Nope.

So answer the question.

Seems to me there should be a legally valid reason such as suspicion of a crime.
What "suspicion of a crime" did Schifferbrains present to a court when he secretly got the phone records of Republican members of Congress?

uh huh.

Fuck off.
Every member of Congress who voted for impeachment should get the same treatment.

Wow. You Trumpists are supporting a one party police state are you? Once again, you show that Trumpists treat the Constitution like toilet paper.

uh huh.

Fuck off.

And the right tried to do to Clinton.

Oops....forgot about that didya?

uh huh.

Fuck off.

And the right tried to do to Clinton.

Oops....forgot about that didya?
Nope. Bill broke the law. Trump didn't.

Nope.

So answer the question.

What "suspicion of a crime" did Schifferbrains present to a court when he secretly got the phone records of Republican members of Congress?

Not 100% positive I agree with what Schiff did (publishing them) but, there appears to be sufficient reason based on contacts with people under investigation. He should not have published them imo. I also find it ironic that one of the Republicans expressing outrage was one of the chief architects and sponsors of the Patriot Act and it's continued existence (which I find problematic). It also appears that the Republicans on the committee saw the same subpoenas, so they would have been aware.

If you think Schiff's records should be gotten, you need more reason than political vendetta, which is what most of this is. Of course, Trumpists operate on a weird version of reality and probably thing all this orchestrated to out Hilary into power or some dumb shit like that.

Forum List

Back