'She's Toast': Trump Slaps Down Nikki Haley's Attempt to Reach Out

Excerpt:

“I think he’s going to find himself further and further isolated,” Haley said. “I think his business is suffering at this point. I think he’s lost any sort of political viability he was going to have. I think he’s lost his social media, which meant the world to him. I mean, I think he’s lost the things that really could have kept him moving.”

I reminded her that Trump has been left for dead before; that the base always rallied behind him. I also reminded her that the argument for impeachment—and conviction—is that he would be barred from holding federal office again.

“He’s not going to run for federal office again,” Haley said.

But what if he does? Or at least, what if he spends the next four years threatening to? Can the Republican Party heal with Trump in the picture?

“I don’t think he’s going to be in the picture,” she said, matter-of-factly. “I don’t think he can. He’s fallen so far.”

Trump to Haley (Probably): Are You Serious Asking That of Me After What You've Just Said? by Matt Vespa (townhall.com)
Trump couldn't even acknowledge that a Republican Congressman and Senator both lost their lives to COVID. Not a word of condolence to either of their families.
Like Quote ReplyReport
PACE
Donald lost the house, the senate and the White House. You probably shouldn’t care what the loser says. Neither should potential candidates.

they really should figure out what a loser he is. Ask Purdue and Loeffler. Lol
Trump gpt more legal votes than anyone in history.
Global history in fact-

Trump got 8 million fewer legal votes than Biden.
Show me the audit.

Have you been living under a rock? Audits have been done repeatedly. There is zero evidence for voter fraud. Trump is playing his lemmings again.
Audits of untraceable mail-in ballots? The whole idea behind mail-in ballots was to steal an election. If your ass could go the grocery store or the gas station during the China virus then your ass could go vote and show ID.
Got news for ya

Millions of people voted by mail for the first time. They ain’t going back
Yay, one party rule all around.

Excerpt:

“I think he’s going to find himself further and further isolated,” Haley said. “I think his business is suffering at this point. I think he’s lost any sort of political viability he was going to have. I think he’s lost his social media, which meant the world to him. I mean, I think he’s lost the things that really could have kept him moving.”

I reminded her that Trump has been left for dead before; that the base always rallied behind him. I also reminded her that the argument for impeachment—and conviction—is that he would be barred from holding federal office again.

But what if he does? Or at least, what if he spends the next four years threatening to? Can the Republican Party heal with Trump in the picture?

“I don’t think he’s going to be in the picture,” she said, matter-of-factly. “I don’t think he can. He’s fallen so far.”

Trump to Haley (Probably): Are You Serious Asking That of Me After What You've Just Said? by Matt Vespa (townhall.com)
Trump couldn't even acknowledge that a Republican Congressman and Senator both lost their lives to COVID. Not a word of condolence to either of their families.
Like Quote ReplyReport
PACE
Why do you suppose she wanted to talk to him? Wonder what she wanted to say?

Good question.. Perhaps to ask him not to destroy the GOP.
But Trump was a life long democrat. What if that was his intention all along?

Then he did a piss poor job as a Democrat especially with his Conservative SCOTUS picks and putting forth policy for record lower unemployment for blacks.

Of the choice is haley or cruz the republican base will choose cruz

but I think the big money in 2024 is going to push jeb bush or mitt romney and haley sill be an afterthought

Excerpt:

Like Quote ReplyReport
PACE

She became toast the second she sided with Rump. No amount of bleach, deodorant and showers will ever get rid of that stink.

Actually she was a very good UN ambassador.

However, she was a shitty Libtard RINO Governor that did ANTIFA like crap to destroy American heritage.

She bad mouthed Trump a couple of weeks ago. You stupid Moon Bats should love her. You little Moon Bat dumbasses always get confused, don't you?

Excerpt:

Like Quote ReplyReport
PACE

What do you want President Trump to do regarding this? Pretend that he and Ms. Haley are on good terms after her insults? And if Trump is through politically, why would Haley care what he thinks?

The truth is a little bit different. The 2024 Presidential nomination is Trump's to lose, in fact no one else in the GOP will have a chance to schlong Sleepy Joe.

Haley wants the running mate position in 2024 if Trump dumps Pence.

This Nikki bitch was destroying American heritage and tearing down statutes and flags before ANTIFA.

She did the right thing for SC to remove the statue from a public space.

The Charleston church shooting (also known as the Charleston church massacre) was a mass shooting in which Dylann Roof, a 21-year-old white supremacist, murdered nine African Americans (including the senior pastor, state senator Clementa C. Pinckney) during a prayer service at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in downtown Charleston.

Charlestonians were horrified.. They take goodwill between the races very seriously in the Lowcountry.

The biggest threat to a Negro is another Negro.

Excerpt:

Like Quote ReplyReport
PACE

She became toast the second she sided with Rump. No amount of bleach, deodorant and showers will ever get rid of that stink.

Actually she was a very good UN ambassador.

However, she was a shitty Libtard RINO Governor that did ANTIFA like crap to destroy American heritage.

She bad mouthed Trump a couple of weeks ago. You stupid Moon Bats should love her. You little Moon Bat dumbasses always get confused, don't you?

Even though Gov. Haley trashtalked Trump , if she were to get the RNC to nominate her, the libs would still denounce her as "Literally Eva Braun" and still support Sleepy Joe.

Ms. Haley didn't help herself any with her perfidy.

I still can't get my head around how they could choose this guy, of all people, to sell their souls to.
How did you react to the Tea Party movement in 2010?

knowing you I bet you hated them as much as you hate trump
I don't hate anyone. I'm not like you.

I've never seen anything like this, including the Tea Party. Not even close.

This man, of all people. Incredible.
Your hate is dripping in every post.
It's your life passion.
From your ideological perspective, no doubt you believe that.

Nothing I can do about that.

Excerpt:

Like Quote ReplyReport
PACE

I don't really know. Trump is pretty dumb and self-involved. It appears he has never had any core values, conscience or principles.
Surely they know that at some level. This madness has been building, literally, for decades. He was the trigger.

I still can't get my head around how they could choose this guy, of all people, to sell their souls to.
ummmmm
View attachment 459030View attachment 459031
:dunno:
That's not Trump.

Excerpt:

Like Quote ReplyReport
PACE
Donald lost the house, the senate and the White House. You probably shouldn’t care what the loser says. Neither should potential candidates.

they really should figure out what a loser he is. Ask Purdue and Loeffler. Lol
Trump gpt more legal votes than anyone in history.
Global history in fact-

Trump got 8 million fewer legal votes than Biden.
Show me the audit.

Have you been living under a rock? Audits have been done repeatedly. There is zero evidence for voter fraud. Trump is playing his lemmings again.

They demand audits and then reject the findings of the audit.

Rinse/Repeat
Audits not recounts.
You will reject either one

That creeping sound you're hearing is either PoliticalChic laying down or the GOP being ripped apart.
Is that right?

3 Democrats disagree with Biden but tens of thousands are saying goodbye to the Q party.
Tens of thousands of voters drop Republican affiliation after Capitol riot | TheHill

That creeping sound you're hearing is either PoliticalChic laying down or the GOP being ripped apart.
Is that right?

3 Democrats disagree with Biden but tens of thousands are saying goodbye to the Q party.
Tens of thousands of voters drop Republican affiliation after Capitol riot | TheHill
I am an Independent. We need more Independents. Thats a good thing. If you believe its only three people, you're delusional. All the Bernie Bros want free shit and debt forgiveness.

Is that right?

And how does help Haley and the GOP in their quest to vanquish Sleepy Joe in 2024? Or do you see Haley and the GOP's mission in 2024 and beyond to maintain a perpetual "2nd place" position in US politics?

Excerpt:

Like Quote ReplyReport
PACE

I don't really know. Trump is pretty dumb and self-involved. It appears he has never had any core values, conscience or principles.
Surely they know that at some level. This madness has been building, literally, for decades. He was the trigger.

ummmmm
View attachment 459030View attachment 459031
:dunno:
That's not Trump.
No shit. Yall did that.
Tweeting and immaturity is so bad but creeping out children, sexually assaulting their secret service details families, like 160 years old who is obviously suffering from dementia, threatens to fight civilians and bitches about policies he supported and helped CREATE, isnt. lol
Both of you (dem and repub) are idiots.

Is that right?

And how does help Haley and the GOP in their quest to vanquish Sleepy Joe in 2024? Or do you see Haley and the GOP's mission in 2024 and beyond to maintain a perpetual "2nd place" position in US politics?
It helps the Democrats having the blob diss other establishment republicans.

I couldn't be happier about that.

Now...if we could get the Democrats to actually organize and take advantage....

Is that right?

It helps the Democrats having the blob diss other establishment republicans.

I couldn't be happier about that.

Now...if we could get the Democrats to actually organize and take advantage....

The Dems have "taken advantage" , they were able to get Sleepy Joe , the big man, into the Oval Office implementing executive orders like he was Kim Jong Fucking Un.

Forum List

Back