'She's Toast': Trump Slaps Down Nikki Haley's Attempt to Reach Out

Excerpt:

“I think he’s going to find himself further and further isolated,” Haley said. “I think his business is suffering at this point. I think he’s lost any sort of political viability he was going to have. I think he’s lost his social media, which meant the world to him. I mean, I think he’s lost the things that really could have kept him moving.”

I reminded her that Trump has been left for dead before; that the base always rallied behind him. I also reminded her that the argument for impeachment—and conviction—is that he would be barred from holding federal office again.

“He’s not going to run for federal office again,” Haley said.

But what if he does? Or at least, what if he spends the next four years threatening to? Can the Republican Party heal with Trump in the picture?

“I don’t think he’s going to be in the picture,” she said, matter-of-factly. “I don’t think he can. He’s fallen so far.”

Trump to Haley (Probably): Are You Serious Asking That of Me After What You've Just Said? by Matt Vespa (townhall.com)
Trump couldn't even acknowledge that a Republican Congressman and Senator both lost their lives to COVID. Not a word of condolence to either of their families.
Like Quote ReplyReport
PACE
Your allegiance to one sad, ugly, fat man is scary. Is he your messiah or something?

My opinions of Trump and Trumpism are not a reflection of my positions on the issues.
Exactly

you have a short-sighted, superficial dislike of trump personally

but trump policies are good for America

No they aren't.. He killed our farmers. He lied to our coalminers. He alienated our allies. He wasted money on his wall out of sheer vanity. He gave huge tax breaks to the rich. He's too bloody stupid to know American consumers pay his damned tariffs. He didn't fix healthcare. He opened the door to gross polluters .. and he was grossly incompetent in managing the pandemic. Trump can't help it.. He's dumb as a rock.

Rex Tillerson called it.. Trump is a fucking moron.
They just don't care. They are absolutely convinced that he is a God-fearing, brilliant, caring, selfless patriot. Donald Trump, of all fucking people.

All we can do is observe at this point.

My opinions of Trump and Trumpism are not a reflection of my positions on the issues.
Exactly

you have a short-sighted, superficial dislike of trump personally

but trump policies are good for America

No they aren't.. He killed our farmers. He lied to our coalminers. He alienated our allies. He wasted money on his wall out of sheer vanity. He gave huge tax breaks to the rich. He's too bloody stupid to know American consumers pay his damned tariffs. He didn't fix healthcare. He opened the door to gross polluters .. and he was grossly incompetent in managing the pandemic. Trump can't help it.. He's dumb as a rock.

Rex Tillerson called it.. Trump is a fucking moron.
They just don't care. They are absolutely convinced that he is a God-fearing, brilliant, caring, selfless patriot. Donald Trump, of all fucking people.

All we can do is observe at this point.

Trump is a stupid, arrogant, sadist sociopath because he was neglected and abused as a child.

This Nikki bitch must be a crazy broad.

Bad mounting Trump one week and asking him to help her raise money the next.

Reminds me of this crazy chick I dated back in college.
Crazy re

Excerpt:

“I think he’s going to find himself further and further isolated,” Haley said. “I think his business is suffering at this point. I think he’s lost any sort of political viability he was going to have. I think he’s lost his social media, which meant the world to him. I mean, I think he’s lost the things that really could have kept him moving.”

I reminded her that Trump has been left for dead before; that the base always rallied behind him. I also reminded her that the argument for impeachment—and conviction—is that he would be barred from holding federal office again.

But what if he does? Or at least, what if he spends the next four years threatening to? Can the Republican Party heal with Trump in the picture?

“I don’t think he’s going to be in the picture,” she said, matter-of-factly. “I don’t think he can. He’s fallen so far.”

Trump to Haley (Probably): Are You Serious Asking That of Me After What You've Just Said? by Matt Vespa (townhall.com)
Trump couldn't even acknowledge that a Republican Congressman and Senator both lost their lives to COVID. Not a word of condolence to either of their families.
Like Quote ReplyReport
PACE
Why do you suppose she wanted to talk to him? Wonder what she wanted to say?

Good question.. Perhaps to ask him not to destroy the GOP.
But Trump was a life long democrat. What if that was his intention all along?

I don't really know. Trump is pretty dumb and self-involved. It appears he has never had any core values, conscience or principles.
Surely they know that at some level. This madness has been building, literally, for decades. He was the trigger.

I still can't get my head around how they could choose this guy, of all people, to sell their souls to.
ummmmm
View attachment 459030View attachment 459031
:dunno:
That's not Trump.
No shit. Yall did that.
I still can't get my head around how they could choose this guy, of all people, to sell their souls to.
Tweeting and immaturity is so bad but creeping out children, sexually assaulting their secret service details families, like 160 years old who is obviously suffering from dementia, threatens to fight civilians and bitches about policies he supported and helped CREATE, isnt. lol
Both of you (dem and repub) are idiots.
Well, we all can't be as smart as you.
Its not about who is smarter. Its how the partisanship causes you idiots to throw away your integrity and honesty. You are weak.
Deep down you guys know all these people are horrible choices but its who your masters tell you to support
I would rather continue writing in good people that dont have a chance, than to succumb to your religious dogma.
Maybe that does make me smarter
Then you don't know my politics.

But smart folks like you know that.

Good.

The real question is if the GOP were to nominate Haley- or Bush, Romney, Kasich- in 2024, would you abandon Sleepy Joe? And do you think that a new Ultra-Moderate GOP can vanquish the D's?
Didn`t we pass a law that said no one from the Bush Family can ever run for president again? In any case, the 4 you mention are all RINOS, are they not? They have zero chance of getting the nomination.

For God's sake, Trump is a RINO. He was all for the invasion of Iraq when he appeared on the Howard Stern Show.. It was much later when he lied about it and blasted Bush.
I`m not so sure about that. Trump supports the Klan and the NRA and those are pretty solid GOP credentials. trump is nothing like a Bush or Romney.

Crazy re

Excerpt:

Like Quote ReplyReport
PACE

I don't really know. Trump is pretty dumb and self-involved. It appears he has never had any core values, conscience or principles.
Surely they know that at some level. This madness has been building, literally, for decades. He was the trigger.

ummmmm
That's not Trump.
No shit. Yall did that.
Tweeting and immaturity is so bad but creeping out children, sexually assaulting their secret service details families, like 160 years old who is obviously suffering from dementia, threatens to fight civilians and bitches about policies he supported and helped CREATE, isnt. lol
Its not about who is smarter. Its how the partisanship causes you idiots to throw away your integrity and honesty. You are weak.
Deep down you guys know all these people are horrible choices but its who your masters tell you to support
I would rather continue writing in good people that dont have a chance, than to succumb to your religious dogma.

Good.

The real question is if the GOP were to nominate Haley- or Bush, Romney, Kasich- in 2024, would you abandon Sleepy Joe? And do you think that a new Ultra-Moderate GOP can vanquish the D's?
Didn`t we pass a law that said no one from the Bush Family can ever run for president again? In any case, the 4 you mention are all RINOS, are they not? They have zero chance of getting the nomination.

For God's sake, Trump is a RINO. He was all for the invasion of Iraq when he appeared on the Howard Stern Show.. It was much later when he lied about it and blasted Bush.
I`m not so sure about that. Trump supports the Klan and the NRA and those are pretty solid GOP credentials. trump is nothing like a Bush or Romney.

And like cruz, rump was born and raised a John Birch Society.

Crazy re

Excerpt:

Like Quote ReplyReport
PACE

ummmmm
That's not Trump.
No shit. Yall did that.

Good.

How about China Joe and his Black Ho supporting BLM that spent months destroying, murdering, burning, looting and doing insurrectionist shit against the government?

That pretty well makes those two assholes scum, doesn't it?

Only a real dumbass would have voted for them and looked the other way when they stole the election, huh?

He killed our farmers.
Not true

Your beloved panda bear attempted to harm our farmers

China does the same thing to Australia

you probably never heard of china attacking Aussie farmers because they are pissed at the Australian government

but thats how the CCP rolls

And the only choice is to roll over or fight back

trump fought back

Excerpt:

Like Quote ReplyReport
PACE

ummmmm
That's not Trump.
No shit. Yall did that.

Good.

The RNC is dominated by RINO's, remember that Bush and Romney have been nominated in the past, why wouldn't a post-Trump Republican Party go back to their past 2nd-place seeking formula?

Remember that RINO's are those who write the rules for the Republicans.

That's the truly worrisome part, considering what a clown Trump is. If they'll all bow before a buffoon of Trump's stature, what will they do when someone smart, articulate, and broadly appealing tries to usurp Trump's influence?

My God, these people will be orgasmic, the women wanting to have this child, the men willing to sacrifice anything and everything to please him. To say this country is ripe for fascism is kind of an understatement.

Haley just fucked herself

She groveled to Trump screwing herself with both Trump humpers and establishment Republicans

That's the truly worrisome part, considering what a clown Trump is. If they'll all bow before a buffoon of Trump's stature, what will they do when someone smart, articulate, and broadly appealing tries to usurp Trump's influence?

My God, these people will be orgasmic, the women wanting to have this child, the men willing to sacrifice anything and everything to please him. To say this country is ripe for fascism is kind of an understatement.
Yeah. This current, bizarre, inexplicable madness will ultimately fade away, or at least shrink enough that it returns to the fringe.

But that's the longer-term concern.

The best thing that could happen to Nikki Haley. Gets her one step closer to losing that Trump stink.
She'll be interesting to watch going forward. The Trump stink will keep some Republicans away, and her recent comments make her a Hitler Venezuelan Deep State Swamp commie with the Trumpsters.

McConnell tried to straddle the party and it didn't work. I guess she'll give it a try too. Good luck with that.

The best thing that could happen to Nikki Haley. Gets her one step closer to losing that Trump stink.
She'll be interesting to watch going forward. The Trump stink will keep some Republicans away, and her recent comments make her a Hitler Venezuelan Deep State Swamp commie with the Trumpsters.

McConnell tried to straddle the party and it didn't work. I guess she'll give it a try too. Good luck with that.
Trump broke the party. They knew he would. They told us so, in 2016. The same Senators and also rans that then later excused and enabled any unethical and criminal behavior told us this would happen. Go find the video. Rubio...Graham...Cruz...

I... I don't even know what to say about this. This is irony wrapped in so much convoluted scheming and self dealing that i don't even know if there is a word for this. And they continue to kiss the ring. It's theater of the absurd. We are officially in a David Lynch movie.

Excerpt:

Like Quote ReplyReport
PACE
She committed heresy. She should be lucky that trump's Qultists didn't burn her at the stake.

Trump and Nikki seem to live in a state of permanent dispute, that is somehow...never acrimonious!

Forum List

Back