She's obviously thinking of running as a DEMOCRAT

I still say that if she would have been a great leader for WY that she may have pulled a win out. Yes, the Trump issue was a big one, but a great leader will maintain support, she clearly didn't.

In truth, she probably believed that due to her massive success in the past that she would be immune from losing in a Primary. This lead her to push the Jan 6th Hearing, she didn't think there would be political consequences.

I don't believe for a moment that she would have made the decisions she made over the last two years if she believed it would cost her the House Seat no matter how loud she and others suggest to the contrary.
She had multiple chances to make tge decision to represent her constituents but doubled and tripled down on her Trump persecution while turning her back on her constituents.

After losing in a landslide she announced she has started a new Anti-Trump group.

She knew what she was doing. She made her choices with eyes wide open ... and is still doing so.

Consider this.......
The ONLY reason Liz Cheney lasted so long and was able to do so much damage for so long is the weakness and apathy of Conservatives. That's right.

All along they had the power to remove her but they are so weak and worthless that it had to come to blazing extremes before they will put the effort.
That is the lot of Conservatives. And it is NOT just me saying this.....

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Her voting record indicates she has zero future as a Dem. She'd never run as Dem anyway due to her policy positions. About the only thing she is aligned with Dems on is her recognition that Trump is a duplicitous traitor and so are his supporters.

She thinks she has a lofty, principled position but in reality she is in no-man's land now. As has been said, the Dems have no use for her now and the Republicans are no longer the crony capitalist war hawk party she knew and love.

Sorry not sorry Liz. Bye

This confirms what I've always said, which is that cultists hate apostates far more than they hate those who aren't in the cult.

That's why the Trump cultists here are so very careful to say whatever the cult tells them to say. They don't want to be the next one attacked for being insufficiently devoted to the cult.

So Wyoming is filled with a mass majority of 'idiot-blind MFing partisan twats'?!
Among those voting in the Republican primary, so it would seem. Democracy is like that sometimes.
Cheney is a 'Republican'. She was in a 'Republican' Primary. She was vying for 'Republican' votes in hopes of winning a 'Republican' nomination.
Apparently she's also an individual, with a mind of her own. We can't have that!
OF COURSE THE REPUBLICAN VOTERS VOTING FOR A REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE IN A REPUBLICAN PRIMARY WERE PARTISAN, dumbass!
Yep. That's the core problem. It's why we keep electing shitty leaders. Please stop.

Consider this.......
The ONLY reason Liz Cheney lasted so long and was able to do so much damage for so long is the weakness and apathy of Conservatives. That's right.

So you are trying to blame Cheney being a sorty shit on her constituents?

:p

You do know, right, elections aren't held every day, every month, every year?

Were they, Cheney would have been gone long ago.

This confirms what I've always said, which is that cultists hate apostates far more than they hate those who aren't in the cult.

That's why the Trump cultists here are so very careful to say whatever the cult tells them to say. They don't want to be the next one attacked for being insufficiently devoted to the cult.

OH! The IRONY!!

irony-meter.gif

So you are trying to blame Cheney being a sorty shit on her constituents?

:p

You do know, right, elections aren't held every day, every month, every year?

Were they, Cheney would have been gone long ago.

The first step to recovery is to admit there is a problem.
The reason we are where we are today is the weakness and poor performance of Conservatives.
Denial just prolongs the damage.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

After losing in a landslide in Wyoming, totally rejected by Conservatives / Trump supporters, Liz Cheney has announced she has started a new Anti-Trump group and is considering a run for the WH in 2024.

Of course - as a Republican after you lose in a landslide because of your anti-Trump stance, what do you do?

You double-down on your TDS / Trump hatred / persecution & announce you're running for President.

View attachment 683665

Obviously Liz didn't get the message...or is delusional. She did, after all, compare herself to Lincoln & Grant in her concession speech.

Liz is also, obviously, going to run as a Democrat, as she has no more place in today's GOP or with Conservatives.

Still, after the 6 Jan Committee concludes (& Trump wins the GOP nomination thanks to Biden's DOJ & FBI), Democrats will have no use for her.

She wants to run an Independent campaign to siphon off votes from Trump to hopefully elect a democrat. That's her plan. And, if you think about it, she's trying like hell to stop Trump from even being able to run in 2024 and yet she's running to stop Trump in 2024. Isn't that pretty much an admission that she realizes that the Jan 6th Committee's work is going to fail and she is acknowledging that just in running?

Last edited:
The first step to recovery is to admit there is a problem.
After 6 years of failed coup attempts, failed Impeachments, failed attempts to manufacture fake whistleblowers and evidence, failed Kabuki Theater Committees, and gallons of tears from TDS-suffering, Trump-obsessed snowflakes after every failed 'We got him THIS time' attempt...

When are Democrats and snowflakes going to admit they have a serious mental problem?

The voters in Wyoming just solved their problem.

Consider this.......

All along they had the power to remove her but they are so weak and worthless that it had to come to blazing extremes before they will put the effort.
That is the lot of Conservatives. And it is NOT just me saying this.....
they did pull her card!!!! hahahahhahaahahahhahahaha ain't that a hoot?

I doubt most Repubs who voted for Liz's opponent knows where she stands on the issues. This was a "I hate Liz because she exposed me for the traitor I am" vote.
I doubt you have a clue since you have no idea about Wyoming. Probably would be luck to find it on a map.
I lived and worked in Wyoming. Most people are more worried about things like inflation, border control and everything else this administration has screwed up. Trump is very far down on the list IF he even makes it. But since you are infected by him 24/7 it stands to reason that you would believe that

After losing in a landslide in Wyoming, totally rejected by Conservatives / Trump supporters, Liz Cheney has announced she has started a new Anti-Trump group and is considering a run for the WH in 2024.

Of course - as a Republican after you lose in a landslide because of your anti-Trump stance, what do you do?

You double-down on your TDS / Trump hatred / persecution & announce you're running for President.

View attachment 683665

Obviously Liz didn't get the message...or is delusional. She did, after all, compare herself to Lincoln & Grant in her concession speech.

Liz is also, obviously, going to run as a Democrat, as she has no more place in today's GOP or with Conservatives.

Still, after the 6 Jan Committee concludes (& Trump wins the GOP nomination thanks to Biden's DOJ & FBI), Democrats will have no use for her.

What in the world makes you think Liz wants to run as a democrat. She’s as conservative as they come. Just doesn’t put up with Trump lies and demands for blind devotion

OH! The IRONY!!
Says the guy seething with bug-eyed, spittle-flecked rage over how a fellow Repbublican was insufficiently devoted to the cult leader.

Nobody on the left acts like that. Such unhinged cult rage is unique to the right, as is the way that the right now feels obligated to repeat whatever lies the cult orders them to tell, no matter how stupid and crazy it makes them look.

I doubt most Repubs who voted for Liz's opponent knows where she stands on the issues. This was a "I hate Liz because she exposed me for the traitor I am" vote.
She should take Rachel Maddow’s place. It would be a seamless transition. One corporatist elitist establishmentarian warmonger for another.

Forum List

Back