She's obviously thinking of running as a DEMOCRAT

I could be persuaded to vote for her. Or Manchin. Anyone with the balls to push back against the utter stupidity that the partisans jerk off too.

We used to celebrate backbone in the US. Now we ridicule it. Profiles in courage, not so much.

She has the backbone of a jellyfish and loves a good war, just like her daddy. No thanks.

You better be careful there, d, you're giving up your cover saying you'd consider voting for a neocon. Thought you were against that. Lol.
I am. But the corrosive insanity of our current politics dwarfs that concern. We're literally self-destructing, dying on the two-party gallows. If we don't sober up, it's all over.

I could be persuaded to vote for her. Or Manchin. Anyone with the balls to push back against the utter stupidity that the partisans jerk off too.

We used to celebrate backbone in the US. Now we ridicule it. Profiles in courage, not so much.
It's hard to trust the motives of any of these federal level politicians because they are all drenched in M/IC money.

I doubt most Repubs who voted for Liz's opponent knows where she stands on the issues. This was a "I hate Liz because she exposed me for the traitor I am" vote.
seemed like old Liz's policy was trump. Major hard on for old donald, called TDS.

Yeah. Whatever. I don't even know that much about her. But it's clear she's being punished for not sucking Trump's balls like the rest of group-think Republicans.
No one is falling for that horseshit, moron.

I still say that if she would have been a great leader for WY that she may have pulled a win out. Yes, the Trump issue was a big one, but a great leader will maintain support, she clearly didn't.

In truth, she probably believed that due to her massive election success in the past that she would be immune from losing in a Primary. This lead her to push the Jan 6th Hearing, she didn't think there would be political consequences.

I don't believe for a moment that she would have made the decisions she made over the last two years if she believed it would cost her the House Seat no matter how loud she and others suggest to the contrary.
Here House seat and her political career, she's toast. Forever branded as a turncoat by Republicans. It's not about Trump, it's about her actions she owns them.

She would finish last or second from last if she ran in a GOP Primary. Dem may be her best option, and she can use the excuse "the Republican Party has changed" Will young Dems vote for her though, or vote for Trump out of fear of war? Also, all her old money comes from GOP donors, so this makes it less likely.

She wouldn't even have a impact if she ran as an Independent, she would just get votes from people who wouldn't vote for Trump anyways. So she is somewhat limited in her choices.

Without question, she will look to profit though, that's the politics I see in her. Start a PAC or a Foundation and make millions simply because media gives you coverage.
She can't be a democrat, she differs with their entire political positions.... She is a Republican conservative thru and thru! Not an ounce of Liberal in her!

She may run as an Independent if she chose to run, ever again.

She can't be a democrat, she differs with their entire political positions.... She is a Republican conservative thru and thru! Not an ounce of Liberal in her!

She may run as an Independent if she chose to run, ever again.
who cares?

After losing in a landslide in Wyoming, totally rejected by Conservatives / Trump supporters, Liz Cheney has announced she has started a new Anti-Trump group and is considering a run for the WH in 2024.

Of course - as a Republican after you lose in a landslide because of your anti-Trump stance, what do you do?

You double-down on your TDS / Trump hatred / persecution & announce you're running for President.

View attachment 683665

Obviously Liz didn't get the message...or is delusional. She did, after all, compare herself to Lincoln & Grant in her concession speech.

Liz is also, obviously, going to run as a Democrat, as she has no more place in today's GOP or with Conservatives.

Still, after the 6 Jan Committee concludes (& Trump wins the GOP nomination thanks to Biden's DOJ & FBI), Democrats will have no use for her.

Let’s see how the Trump Republicans do this fall. It should be interesting, like a new soap opera where everyone’s a little crazy! :popcorn:

Says the guy seething with bug-eyed, spittle-flecked rage over how a fellow Repbublican was insufficiently devoted to the cult leader.

Nobody on the left acts like that. Such unhinged cult rage is unique to the right, as is the way that the right now feels obligated to repeat whatever lies the cult orders them to tell, no matter how stupid and crazy it makes them look.
how do they act?

Forum List

Back