She's just playing everybody

Yeah. Reading the morning headlines equals 'hanging on every word.'

I read the Rogue book last night. She's not going to be President. I will be very surprised if she runs. I don't think she has the balls, and most everybody knows where the bulk of the bodies are buried.

It is disgusting how the left has constantly denigrated and attacked this woman.

You were up in arms over the treatment of poor candidate Obama, but were silent when the left made sick accusations that Palin's child was a product of incest or one of the countless classless conspiracy theories that were purported.

You have an obsession and it is pathetic. That book shows the level to which the left has sunken. But you keep siding with these moral-less morons. :clap2:

:clap2:

Or maybe waiting for the heat to die down from the book.

Or both.

Maybe longer than 9 more days for Palin - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

“There is still time, Sean, and I think on both sides of the aisle you’re going to see people coming and going from this race,” she said. “In the Republican race, in this primary, I think people are still going to be coming and going because there is still time. And I’m still one of those still considering the time factor.”

Hannity asked if her if she didn't need to make a decision by November.

Her response: "You do, legally you do, because you have start getting your ducks lined up to have your name on these ballots."

She added: "This is going to be such an unconventional election cycle. ... Mark my word, it is going to be an unconventional type of election process.”

I seem to recall that a couple of months ago Palin said she would make a decision by September. Now it's Sept, and she's announcing that she will make a decision by November?

Yes, that is exactly what she said in the beginning when she would announce, SOMETIME in September which is by November. She didn't say IN November did she? No. By November still means In September. Jeez!!! The mentality of liberal diseased minds is truly alarming.

Or maybe waiting for the heat to die down from the book.

Or both.

Maybe longer than 9 more days for Palin - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

I seem to recall that a couple of months ago Palin said she would make a decision by September. Now it's Sept, and she's announcing that she will make a decision by November?

Yes, that is exactly what she said in the beginning when she would announce, SOMETIME in September which is by November. She didn't say IN November did she? No. By November still means In September. Jeez!!! The mentality of liberal diseased minds is truly alarming.

Did she specify a year?

Men have a name for women who play that kind of game.

May I be so bold as to offer my editted version for what Palin is doing?

She's teasing everyone with a crock of shit. That's makes here a crock teaser.

And you're hanging on every word. What does that make you? :eusa_eh:

. I mean, remember when she "resumed" her bus tour of historic American sites and went to the Iowa State Fair while the candidates were there. Strange! And, by the way, what historic American site is in Iowa? She never did explain that.
Why would she explain it? It was a family vacation. Also who says Palin was going to see specifically a historic site in Iowa? Did it ever occur to you that they were passing through Iowa to go to another state WITH historic sites? Your predilection for irrelevancy is clearly demonstrated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Historic_Landmarks_in_Iowa

Last edited:
crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

good pic of USArmyRetard

not to worry, you'll finish second.

Congratulations on the positive rep, seeping willow. That's what I get for attempting a neg rep at work. Enjoy. Get that rash checked out, bitch.

Congratulations on the positive rep, seeping willow. That's what I get for attempting a neg rep at work. Enjoy. Get that rash checked out, bitch.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you can't even get rep right can ya bitch? :lol::lol::lol: well, it's all part of being a dumbass demonRat. scratch.

Shouldn't you be like, working while at work?

Typical liberal bum...

Hey Im at work too :( But I already took in my weeks salary in profits for the boss today so I'm not stealing ;)

Well, I'm self employed and today I've spent the day pouring through SharePoint logs looking for the dreaded "Correlation ID" error...

Lot's of free time to steal from myself.

:eek:

Typical liberal bum...

Hey Im at work too :( But I already took in my weeks salary in profits for the boss today so I'm not stealing ;)

If the phone rings, I'm at work. If not, I get paid for reading, crocheting, playing games, - whatever my little heart desires. As long as I can catch a call on the first ring and take care of the client? I'm set.

My job rocks. :D

Typical liberal bum...

If the phone rings, I'm at work. If not, I get paid for reading, crocheting, playing games, - whatever my little heart desires. As long as I can catch a call on the first ring and take care of the client? I'm set.

My job rocks. :D

cool and it works for you becuse of where you are n your career.

However, there are many others that are at the beginning of their career that have the same "idea" as it pertains to their job. And then when promotion time comes around, they are remembered as the one who only does what her job requires and never shows drive or intitiative....and so she/he does not get the promotion and then complains about it.

And when raise time comes she gets a small little raise if anything becuase she is doing nothing more than answering the phone when it rings and plays games on the computer when it doesnt ring...and what does she do? She complains about the evil greedy rich business owner she works for.

But when she is playing her computer games on company time?

HER JOB ROCKS.

I work at home. All they require is that I answer my phone.

You're doing a whole lot of reading into it, and all of it is wrong. My QA person did what I do for five years, and then applied for and got QA. We get raises based on our call scores. Mine are rarely below 100%. We get raises based on our call times. Mine are well over the 90% required, and mostly over 98%.

You were saying?

I read the Rogue book last night. She's not going to be President. I will be very surprised if she runs. I don't think she has the balls, and most everybody knows where the bulk of the bodies are buried.

You read a whole book?

Congratulations.

When she says read, I think she means flipped through it looking for pictures.

You read a whole book?

Congratulations.

When she says read, I think she means flipped through it looking for pictures.

There were pictures, but they suck on Kindle.

Forum List

Back