She's at it again. Phony Southern Drawl Time

she's from PA, not far from where I live.

clinton was Gov of Ark while I lived there, it shocked me to the core what was not found out about him.

but it's still surprises me just how dumb leftist are

It's like they don't care and actually want to destroy the country

Very few things are more grating to the ear than a fake Southern accent. Idiots in Hollywood and lower class Yankees think all you have to do is replace all 'r' sounds with an 'ah' and bingo, you've mastered the subtlety of all the various Southern accents.

You really have to have a deep rooted disrespect for the audience you're addressing to think they are dumb enough to believe you are authentic. But then again, she knows she's talking to Dims.

clinton was Gov of Ark while I lived there, it shocked me to the core what was not found out about him.

You don't even know where the first lady of Arkansas for 8 years is from, and you claim you lived their while she was serving in that capacity. Why would you expect people to believe you know anything about her if you don't know something so basic?

Ironic post is ironic

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

This is all you need to know about Hillary....she is a 'snake oil saleswoman' who will do or say anything to get elected.

in fairness to Hillary, she is not the only phony - Obama has been known to sport a southern drawl a time or two, as well. He even wrote in his own book that in college he learned to be 'all things to all people', a 'chameleon'.

And some people wonder why 60% of the American people thinks she is the LEAST TRUSTWORTHY candidate, out of either party, running for President.....

What next from Hillary's southern strategy? Promise to resurrect Justin Wilson? Give tips on how to make a roux?

:lol:

You don't need to be from the south to make a good roux. In this household, we're magicians in the kitchen. lol.

Is anyone ever insulted by this stuff?

Even just a little?

When I hear a fake Southern accent, I acknowledge I'm listening to a dimly lit bulb. I find it hard to be insulted by low intellect.

When it's on a TV show or a movie, it illustrates the production was lazy in their casting. They made a shoddy product which distracts from the performance and entertainment value. When I hear a politician butcher an attempt at a Southern accent, it just reaffirms the disrespect they have for voters.

You don't even know where the first lady of Arkansas for 8 years is from, and you claim you lived their while she was serving in that capacity. Why would you expect people to believe you know anything about her if you don't know something so basic?

Originally?

Chicago

Well this thread explains the Haters pretty much...

They get insulted by a southern drawl...

Lets get a few things straight, look at the debates. Clinton and Sanders had a discussion about the country and the direction it is taking and offering solutions. There was no personal criticism and each gave each other respect.

The republican debate has very little substance and consists of name calling. They spend most of the time appeasing their base with one nonsensical solution after another.

Republican analysts said the had debate envy. Dems are far ahead at the moment.

A politician doing whatever it takes to get votes? I'm shocked!!! Shocked I tell you!!!

You rw rubes are so easily led

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

You really have to have a deep rooted disrespect for the audience you're addressing to think they are dumb enough to believe you are authentic. But then again, she knows she's talking to Dims.

Audience disrespected? Perhaps if the FOX News clip you attached (post #5) would have put things in context....

She would have come across far more genuine had she delivered her speech alternating from a Japanese accent to an Italian accent. Just for emphasis.

Forum List

Back