Sheriff rejects popcorn killer’s ‘stand your ground’ defense: ‘Why didn’t he move sea

the guy that got shot was a jackass too

I think he was the primary jackass. Or simply stupid.
would he just step outside or at least say "sorry, I'll be done in a sec, it's about my daughter" - he would be alive and well today.

i do believe he played a part in his own demise

think his wife tried to stop him and got a leadie through the hand

yes. and yes, there is no word on did the management intervene or not or what was advised to the older guy by the management.

obviously, the text was already sent by the time the old one returned, so if the younger guy would just sit silent - nothing would happen as well.

I think he was the primary jackass. Or simply stupid.
would he just step outside or at least say "sorry, I'll be done in a sec, it's about my daughter" - he would be alive and well today.

yes. and yes, there is no word on did the management intervene or not or what was advised to the older guy by the management.

obviously, the text was already sent by the time the old one returned, so if the younger guy would just sit silent - nothing would happen as well.

according to witness accounts in the news already

the guy that got shot ouslon took an aggressive posture

towards the shooter

exchanges of shouting

the popcorn was thrown

the shooter then pulled his firearm and shot

what happened after the popcorn throw

led the shooter to reasonably believe that his was in fear of death

or serious injury

i would be curious in which way the bullet traveled though

mrs hand

palm first maybe shielding from shooter

back of hand holding hubbie back

there was two witnesses that sat next to oulson

a dad and his kid they gave a limited account of the events

according to witness accounts in the news already

the guy that got shot ouslon took an aggressive posture

towards the shooter

exchanges of shouting

the popcorn was thrown

the shooter then pulled his firearm and shot

what happened after the popcorn throw

led the shooter to reasonably believe that his was in fear of death

or serious injury

i would be curious in which way the bullet traveled though

mrs hand

palm first maybe shielding from shooter

back of hand holding hubbie back

there was two witnesses that sat next to oulson

a dad and his kid they gave a limited account of the events

yes, that would be telling.

A new AARP/NRA slogan; mind your manners or I'll shoot your ass.

Lets here it for wacked out old guys shooting younger guys. Our motto; We can't beat your ass no more, but we can still shoot ya."

Maybe bumper stickers?

Waddayathink Odaloop?

Those are common sense and secondary decisions and won't have much bearing in court. Each of those men had a right to sit wherever they wanted to sit. Each of them had a right to a degree of peace and safety. Who was the primary aggressor?

From what I've read, the shooter overreacted.

from what I have seen the younger guy was using the cellphone against the rules, did not stop upon request and attacked ( at least verbally) the older guy when he returned after his complaint to the management.

The younger one was clearly full of rage, stubborn and overreacted.
He paid the highest price for hist stupidity.

does it justify the killing of him? I don't think so, however, if there is a reason for the older guy to fear the great bodily harm from him ( and we already see that the younger one was irrational and irate) then there is a big chance for him to be acquitted.

The moral of the story - don't be rude and stubborn, it might save your life.

The moral of the story- a lot of people have guns who shouldn't have them.

and when they fuck up, we should throw the book at them.

Considering that the theater was almost empty, the old guy must have gone back to start trouble. He could have sat almost anywhere.

Those are common sense and secondary decisions and won't have much bearing in court. Each of those men had a right to sit wherever they wanted to sit. Each of them had a right to a degree of peace and safety. Who was the primary aggressor?

From what I've read, the shooter overreacted.

from what I have seen the younger guy was using the cellphone against the rules, did not stop upon request and attacked ( at least verbally) the older guy when he returned after his complaint to the management.

The younger one was clearly full of rage, stubborn and overreacted.
He paid the highest price for hist stupidity.

does it justify the killing of him? I don't think so, however, if there is a reason for the older guy to fear the great bodily harm from him ( and we already see that the younger one was irrational and irate) then there is a big chance for him to be acquitted.

The moral of the story - don't be rude and stubborn, it might save your life.

The moral of the story- a lot of people have guns who shouldn't have them.

and when they fuck up, we should throw the book at them.

Nope. The moral of the story - don't be a rude idiot who thinks the world evolves around them - and you might not get a bullet in your chest.

Forum List

Back